• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1 GET YOUR FRONT ROW SEAT! *New 4/08/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

THE GREAT TICKLE TOURNAMENT #1
Written by Bandito
Drawn by Ozzy
Colors & Lettering by White Lotus
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

You've seen the epic amazingness of The Great Tickle Trap!

You've witnessed the power-mad, glorious potpourri of ticklish hotness of The Great Tickle Trap 2!

You've been given an all access pass into the fiendish MTJ Headquarters to sneak a behind the scenes look at the frenzied laughter and hysteria of the most powerful corporation in the known cosmos via MTJ TOURS!!

Now thrill as the mighty MTJ Corporation faces their deadliest rival EVER! (And gasp you should).

The diabolical and in-all-other-ways-insidious Nemesis has invaded the MTJ Headquarters, and stolen the most precious MTJ asset of all: The MTJ girls! Now she plans to pit them against each other in ticklish combat until only the strongest remains by her side to help her conquer the world with the clever use of TICKLE TORTURE!

Get a front row seat in the stands to watch Lexi and Yoly face off as the most hysterical gladiators ever. Prepare for a high-noon showdown as Jane and Anabelle settle their ticklish differences in a duel of the desperate. And join Maggs, Andi, Secret Agent Sonya, the Gomez Girls, Captain Dusty, Morandilas, Ozzy, Bandito, Colin, White Lotus, and ChicagoAnnie as they have to fight the greatest Nemesis they've ever fought...who also happens to be the ACTUAL Nemesis!

Item Features

• 14 pages plus cover 65+ of the best Ozzy panels ever!
• Tons of MTJ Icons in screaming ticklish distress!
• A ridiculous amount of HUGE foot tickles!
• Rib, button, breast, naughty tickles and more!
• A new chapter in the Great TICKLE Saga!
• Ticklish duels and submission!
• Illustrated by the one and only Ozzy!
• Written by Bandito!
• Colored and Lettered by White Lotus!

Product and Ordering Information

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page of The Great Tickle Tournament below......

Last edited:
Any of the lovely Vellicatrices Unlimited gals going to appear in future issues? I'm drawn to the idea of seeing Ozzy's interpretations of them! 😀

Any of the lovely Vellicatrices Unlimited gals going to appear in future issues? I'm drawn to the idea of seeing Ozzy's interpretations of them! 😀

There are no plans currently but who knows what the future might bring!

Jim
MTJpub.com

This is drawn by Ozzy? This is quite the improvement, didn't reckognise it until it was mentioned this was drawn by him. Or maybe it's because it's a collab. Either way, good job on it.

So, by HUGE foot tickles, you mean...? Like, girls with big feet? 'Cuz I'd be down with that.

Also, is Topin showing up? That is the one gal I've wanted to see in TGTT!

All of the links to the individual characters lead to the damn TMF which requires registration to view the images.

Please, either provide valid links to the characters or inform me who the chick with the black and purple hair is!

¡Millones de gracias, señor!

All of the links to the individual characters lead to the damn TMF which requires registration to view the images.

Please, either provide valid links to the characters or inform me who the chick with the black and purple hair is!

The TMF is the official home of the FREE comic serials The Great Tickle Trap #1 & #2 and related images. Registering at the TMF is as easy as registering here.

If you would like an alternative to the TMF we have previews of several of the comic pages along with all of the character biographies in our deviantART Gallery. However, you will need to register there as well.

I've attached the bio of Maggs along with a pin-up for her first comic adventure below...

Jim
MTJpub.com

Ahhhhh,,,,the VU gals. As Jim said there are a lot of wonderful MTJ characters that we'd like to include, but haven't had the space and/or opportunity yet. But who knows. This is the GREAT TICKLE universe. Anything is possible.

So, by HUGE foot tickles, you mean...? Like, girls with big feet? 'Cuz I'd be down with that.

Also, is Topin showing up? That is the one gal I've wanted to see in TGTT!

Feet that are huge - yes! As for Topin....same answer as the VU question above. And I agree - that Topin is a hotty mctotty.

Pretty much what Jim said. ;-)

This is drawn by Ozzy? This is quite the improvement, didn't reckognise it until it was mentioned this was drawn by him. Or maybe it's because it's a collab. Either way, good job on it.

So yeah - the Great Tickle Tournament was drawn by Ozzy. We tried something different in this publication. Ozzy usually does everything for his comics: writes them, illustrates them, colors them, etc. For TGT Tournament we mixed it up a bit to make it a true community project.

I wrote the script.

Jim and I art-directed the comic.

Ozzy did all the illustration (meaning all the pencils and inks).

And the lovely White Lotus did all the colors, finishing, and lettering.

My guess is that what you're noticing the most is Lotus' color work. She's a pretty awesome colorist and she used a cool cell-shading technique on this comic which really gives it a Looney Tunes vibe.

So that's probably why it looks different. Think of The Great Tickle Tournament as "Ozzy Plus". All the goodness you're used to with the Oz, with the addition of some help from other folks in the community to make it extra yummy.

Thanks to all y'all for the support thus far! Please keep us in the loop as you read and enjoy the first issue. We might even make a second one!!

Deeto

I think it would be a cool idea to get people and potential customers into this series by hosting polls on your deviantArt page as well as in threads here and on the TMF to see which characters from your library of IPs they want to show up in future issues past what you already have scripted, try and build a consensus of which fan favorites should be in this tournament. Make us feel involved and therefore hyped at the prospect of seeing our faves appear. This is a major crossover event, and like most comic companies like DC or Marvel, you should take this opportunity to help this series sell like hot cakes by cramming in as many tickling comic icons as possible, regardless of whether or not they have a series in need of promotion. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
The TMF is the official home of the FREE comic serials The Great Tickle Trap #1 & #2 and related images. Registering at the TMF is as easy as registering here.

If you would like an alternative to the TMF we have previews of several of the comic pages along with all of the character biographies in our deviantART Gallery. However, you will need to register there as well.

I've attached the bio of Maggs along with a pin-up for her first comic adventure below...

Jim
MTJpub.com

Aha! So you keep it all at DA. Then that is where I shall seek things from now on. Thanks for the attachments!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back