• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Gypsy Princess M/F

PunkedM/Lee

TMF Poster
I was staring into the warmest brown eyes I’ve ever beheld so why did the room seem
so cold . It was early Autumn and from what I hear these Gypsy wagons are supposed
to be quite comfortable. The woman standing across from me was tall and lithe and
with unbelievable curves in all the right places. She had raven black hair so dark that
it shone with a bluish glint and full pouty lips that were darkened to the color of ripe
blackberries. She wore an embroidered white blouse, decorated with dark red roses,
and a black knee length slip that let your eyes wonder down to long shapely legs
with soft black slippers on her feet.
She stood studying me with those dark eyes as she tapped a long black lacquered nail
against her chin. Her name was Elspeth daughter to Rowena, The gypsy Queen, and like
her mother she had a certain regal bearing.

“ I wonder” she said , with a silken voice, “ why a rogue with your reputation would come
to me for information”. “Yes”, she said, at my startled pause, “I know who you are”.
“Then Lady “, I spoke, “ you know that I shall pay, in gold, for such information”.
She knew me, that was unexpected but I had to play this out. Why did I get the feeling
that she knew everything about me. About the gems and about my partner Diana fleeing
with my share.
She let out a soft laugh, “gold is nice, and I’ll take yours but something tells me there
is more to be had here than mere gold”.
Damn, she was good. Our flight out of Tamarind was only yesterday and this gypsy princess
seemed to know a lot more than she was letting on.
“ Lady”, I began again, “ I only wish to know if a certain female friend has passed this way
and for that I will pay but don’t make the mistake of prying into my business”.
Her eyes flashed but only for an instant and before she could answer there was a loud
knocking at the wagon door and a young man entered. “ Elspeth spun toward the man
with a scowl, “ I said I was not to be disturbed, Malid”, she said.
The man , Malid, bowed low and continued. “My princess a thousand pardons but a young
lady has arrived and would speak with you”. Elspeth straightened and waved a beautifully
manicured hand toward the man, “ Tell her I am not available and see that one of the women
helps her”.
“But my princess”, Malid continued , with a glance in my direction, “ I really think you
should speak with this one”.
Now Elspeth was glancing in my direction as she moved toward Malid and with a
lowered voice she continued, “ well out with it, what about this woman should command
my attention”.
Malid hesitated but with a nod from the princess he went on, “She has come riding a
field mule in the dress of a peasant girl but”, he hesitated again, then continued in a
lowered voice, “ one of the women is sure that she has seen her before”.

‘Malid, I don’t have time to guess”, Elspeth said, “out with it”. “Well” Malid went on, “she
thinks it is the Lady Gwendolyn, the one who married that old Earl a week ago at the manor”.
Elspeth thought a moment, her long slender fingers and elegant black nails tapping her
chin, then started “ ”the Earl who owns this land”? Malid nodded. “ What else do the
women know of her”?, she said. Again, with a glance in my direction Malid continued,
“they say there is a bit of tension in the marriage, “ he whispered. “There is talk among
their serving folk that in the boudoir the Lady and her aged Earl have not found true
wedded bliss”.
Elspeth thought a moment then asked, “ Is there another, maybe a younger lover “ ?
Malid shook his head, “ no my Princess, it is said she truly loves him but is maybe a
bit shy or should I say untrained in the arts of love”. At this Elspeth smiled and turned
toward me “ If you don’t mind our business will have to wait”. She waved a hand
at Malid, “ please show the gentleman out and have our shy farm girl shown in when
I’m ready”.
Malid opened the door motioning for me to follow, then froze, “My princess she is
already approaching” , he said. “Damnation”, Elspeth spat. Then turning to me she
blurted, “ have you ever met Lady Gwendolyn”. It was my turn to smile as I spoke, “I have
had the privilege of being introduced to the couple”. At this Elspeth grabbed my arm
and pushed Malid out the door. “Stall her”, she said, as she looked around the wagon.
Her eyes settled on a space behind a round table , set with a crystal ball. There was
a small storage space under what looked like a bench. There was a low curtain across
the space which she drew back and pointed to the spot. “Quickly “ she said, “hide
there”. I looked at the cramped space filled with silks and assorted fluff and turned back
to Elspeth, “ I don’t think so”, I smiled, “ I think I’ll pay my respects to the good Lady,
maybe tell her all the good gossip this camp has heard about her marriage”.
Elspeth’s beautiful eyes went dark as she leaned in close, “ don’t mess this up “,she
said , “ we’ll conclude our business later but for now make yourself disappear and
don’t make a sound if you want my help locating your wayward partner”.
With that she gave me a shove with her hip and I got down to crawl under the bench.

It was stuffy among silks , furs and feathered hats but my mind was on other things as
Elspeth pulled the curtain across the opening. She had called Diana my wayward partner.
How had she known, damn she was good. I’d have to be shrewd with this one, she was
not about to give out that kind of info with anything less than a share or a partnership.
As I pondered the door to the wagon opened and I heard Malid call out, “my princess
a poor maiden would have words with you, she has come from a long way and says it
is of much importance”.
I heard Elspeth move to the door and invite the woman in. I could hear Elspeth move around
coming towards me till she pulled out a stool and seated herself at the little round table. She
was a little over a foot from where I lay cramped in my hiding place and I pulled the curtain back
just enough to see her very shapely legs around the the stool. “You wish to speak with
me dear”, she said to the girl. I heard the girl walking forward , a few steps before she asked
in a hesitant voice,” are you the gypsy princess I mean you seem so young”?
Elspeth gave a small laugh and said, “ yes my dear, young maybe, but wise enough to
see something is troubling you.” At that I let out a small laugh not loud enough for the
girl to hear, I was sure, but Elspeth responded with a swift backward kick from her
slipper clad right foot which caught me on the right side of my head. This time I let
out a grunt which was heard.
“What was that”, said the frightened girl. I have to say Elspeth was quick she immediately
spoke up, “ the spirits in this room are troubled they see that something is wrong, they
sense something in you”, Elspeth’s voice trailed off but came back stronger, “come
closer child”, she said, “I am getting something in my crystal ball something far and
yet close, I see a loved one”, she paused, then went on, “an older man”. I heard the girl
draw closer and in an awed voice say,” yes madam, this man, what do you see”?
Elspeth was using her limited information of the Earl and his young bride and
I was getting a ring side seat. I guess I must have “tsked” because that shapely foot
came back again aimed for my head only this time I was expecting it. I caught her ankle
and held on. I could feel Elspeth struggling to free herself and I guess the girl noticed
something too. “Is everything alright”, she said. As the girl spoke and Elspeth struggled
I reached back and grabbed a silken scarf from the pile I was lying on and tied Elspeth’s
ankle to the bottom rung of the stool. She hadn’t expected that and let out with a loud
“No”. The girl stepped back in surprise but Elspeth quickly countered. “ No”, she
spoke in a quieter voice, “ you must come here and be seated”. “ The spirits are
restless and are sometimes hard to control”. The girl took the explanation and moved
to the other side of the table where she seated herself on another stool.
Looking from my hiding place I saw another shapely pair of legs. The girl was wearing
sturdy leather peasant shoes but the fact that her legs were smoothly shaved gave her
away as something of a Lady.
Elspeth proceeded to try and free her leg and as she twisted and turned on the stool
she went on. “ I sense a certain greatness in you”, she said,” as though you were
destined to be more than a peasant”. “ And I see a man of importance in your life
a man who is destined to love you.”
I could see the girls legs moving nervously as she spoke, “ the man you see”, she said
in a small voice, “ does he love me”?
“He does”, Elspeth proclaimed. I could see from the girls legs she relaxed somewhat.
Elspeth continued ,though her under the table antics caused her right slipper to fall off.

I was staring at what was probably the prettiest foot I’ve ever seen. Her foot matched
the rest of her body. It was long and shapely with a perfect arch and delicate toes.
She had on her toenails the same black lacquer as on her fingernails and in addition
had a silver ring around her second toe. As I stared at her captured foot she went
on. “His love for you is strong”, she said, in a far away voice, “ but there is something,
something troubling between you”, “ you want to show your love but” again she
trailed off giving the girl an opportunity to speak. “ What !, Lady you must tell me
what, what can I do that would please him”, the girls voice faltered as she realized
she was pleading and she stopped.
Elspeth too was quiet as she peered into her crystal ball humming softly.

I had to feel sorry for the girl , I knew Gwendolyn was young and beautiful and had
just gotten married to an older man, the Earl, but whatever problem she was having
in the boudoir should be kept private between her and her husband. It felt wrong
that I was listening and wrong that Elspeth was giving her the wise old Gypsy
routine. I reached out without thinking and ran my fingers lightly on Elspeth’s
exposed sole.
Elspeth exploded into laughter and before she could stop herself said, “ don’t that tickles.”
It was quiet for a moment when the girl spoke, “ tickles, Lady, I don’t understand”.
Under the table Elspeth’s left leg swung around to block my fingers and with a swift
motion I caught her left ankle and soon had it bound to the stool in the same manner.
As she stammered a response to her confused client I pulled off her other slipper to
expose an equally pretty foot.
“ I mean”, Elspeth gasped out, “ the spirits see things sometimes, things I don’t
always understand, I , the rest of her statement terminated into giggles.
I pulled a stiff feather from one of the hats I was lying on and started stroking it
along her two bound soles.
For the space of several moments all I could hear was Elspeth’s strained laughter.
It must have been infectious as Lady Gwendolyn started giggling herself. “ What”,
she blurted out, “ what do you see Lady, what’s happening”?
I think Elspeth had forgotten all about her guest as she struggled at her bonds and
squeaked out, “ stop, stop that, tickles, tickles”.
Lady Gwendolyn was mystified but was sure Elspeth was seeing into her future.
I could see how she nervously crossed her ankles and leaned forward to stare at
Elspeth. “ Tickling Lady, do you see tickling”?,she asked suddenly.
I hadn’t realized just how ticklish the soles of Elspeth’s feet were but I had
found a weakness and I intended to exploit it to the fullest. I stopped teasing
her with the feather and moved closer so that I could use both hands. I ran
my fingers lightly from her heels to her toes. The result was magical. She shook
from side to side as she tried to free herself and squealed out loud, “ not the feet,
stop it, please not the feet”. Gwendolyn couldn’t contain herself. I saw her
rough peasant shoes slip off as her slim bare feet rested on the bottom rung
of the stool she sat in. Her pretty toes curled back as she giggled herself and
spoke to Elspeth, “ Lady is he tickling my feet”? “ Do the spirits show him
tickling my feet”? I could practically hear the blushing in her voice as I saw
her toes wriggling under the table.
I backed off allowing Elspeth to catch her breath. She took a moment to
compose herself before she spoke to her excited client. “ That doesn’t
always happen “, she began, “ what I mean to say is I don’t always.........”
Before she could continue Gwendolyn jumped in ,” Oh thank you Lady”, she
exclaimed, “ I foolishly thought you might be a fraud, I, I mean, please forgive
me, I didn’t believe before but I am so happy now, I was lost as to what to
do but you have shown me the way and I never would have thought of”, she
broke into giggling and I could see her toes curling under the table, “tickling
of all things, and my feet, I can’t think of anything that makes me more crazy.”
“ I cant wait to try it with the Ea...well my husband.” “ But how”, she went on
do I introduce it”. “ Do I ask him, or maybe play a tickle game or Oh please
tell me Lady , what do the spirits say”.
Elspeth who had remained quiet now spoke hesitantly ,“ Um, well dear child”,
she thought a moment then spoke out of the side of her mouth turning her
head slightly toward me, “ sometimes one might have to be restrained to
give full measure to the animal that lies in some”........She let out a yelp as I
tickled her right sole and quickly faced Gwendolyn. “ Um anything that works
for you dear will, I’m sure be fine for your husband, now I am very busy the spirits
call for me and you must leave”. Gwendolyn stood slipping back into her shoes
and I could hear her reaching about for her coin purse. “ Now Lady let me pay
you for you have made me quite happy and”.........She was cut off as Elspeth
broke into the giggles. I had retrieved my feather and had started tickling between
her wriggling toes.
I think Gwendolyn was surprised as a squealing Gypsy Princess refused her money
and refused it quite forcefully. Elspeth’s cries of “ Go, just go, please hurry,”
followed her to the door as looked back one last time to see Elspeth burying
her face in her hands as she laughed back tears.
It was a good day for the young wife and as the door closed and I found a small
stiff brush in the rubble I decided it was going to be a good day for me.

Nice story! I'm totally not saying this because I have an insatiable gypsy fetish or anything :drool. The format of the story itself took a little getting used to, but otherwise good work.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back