• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The hott woman wasn't careful!

Ncgolf021

This story goes out to all of those people out there that have a woman at the office that is so hott, that no one can approach or even think about going near her unbelievably hott feet.

So, I work in a corporate office that has many upper level jobs. My job is located on the 4th floor. Well...everyday I see this smoking hott woman, who always is in excellent shape and looks very attractive. I sit at my desk and think how great it is to be her husband (she's married). She's a brunette and about 5'10". She always wears shorter skirts with panty hose and high heels. I always see her standing, leaning against another girls cubicle, while slipping her shoe half way off and back on. This is just rediculous...because it is like a tease. So...basically she is a lot of guys fantasies in the building.

The office building has 2 elevators and two sets of steps. A lot of people take the elevators, especially to our floor, because they dont want to walk up 4 flights of steps. I, on the other do take the steps, because I know how packed the elevators can be.

So, one Friday rolls along, and I have to work overtime....which ruins my evening because everyone obviously wants to leave as soon as possible for the weekend. Well I notice that I am pretty much the only person left on the floor, an hour after everyone else has left. ...or so I thought.

When it was time to leave I saw that the elevators were shut down...this made me even more mad, because I would now realize that I would have to use the steps. Well I go to open the stairs exit door and realize that a lot of the lights are dimly lit, because that evening it was storming pretty good. I was thinking to myself...wow if someone was not careful they would fall down them...

well...as I rounded the bend near the 3rd floor, I noticed someone laying at the bottom? It was a woman who was knocked out on the floor. At first, I yelled "are you alright?" ... no response. As I got closer, I noticed that it was the extremely hott girl from my floor. She must have been in a hurry to leave, and lost her balance and fell down the steps...knocked unconscious.

I thought immediately that I need to get help...then realized that no one was even around and the parking lot had only a few cars in it. So, I went back up and thought, "wow, this is once in a lifetime, that I would be able to check out this woman's feet. So I figured that no one would ever know that I slipped off her shoe...and then put it back on!

So...I decided to slip off her shoe and take a look at those feet. They were beautiful, french pedicured-toes, and well kept. I lightly stroked them... and them laughed to myself, because i knew that she was unconscious and wouldn't feel anything. So, then I decided to slowly take off her panty hoe, so I could take a look at her barefeet. I then kissed them and sucked her toes. During this time, i was hoping not to leave any evidence of doing this.

It happened so fast, that I didnt want to prolong an injury like this one...so I put her panty hoe back on and shoe, and went to the nearest phone and called an ambulance. She later thanked me for being there and calling for help, and talked to me all the time after that...but she never knew that I spent 10 great minutes with her feet!

This story is unfortunately fiction...I wish it was real!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back