• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

TKLVR18 said:
I hate, hate, HATE it that I can't get on MSN MSNGR at school anymore...apparently they've fixed it so I can't d/l it😡
Try MSN Web Messenger at webmessenger.msn.com 😉

I hate waiting for buses in the rain-typical British weather!

I hate it when I forget to switch off my mobile and a text message or call wakes me up before I need to get up--got caught out with that the other day by my boss just so she could rub in the fact that she was going on holiday and I had to go to work.

I hate having to say goodbye to people.

I hate it when good things have to end--like holidays-but I know all good things have to come to an end sometime....but hey doesn't mean to say I'm happy about the idea.lol.

and end of rant, 😎

Last edited:
I hate it when people complain cause even though what you said was your most honest opinion, people think it's rude. Well I'll take honesty over the mask anyday of the weak.

Timewarp's opinion: Because everyone has options, I just use them.

I hate Green Day.
And Linkin Park.
And Good Charlotte.
And Nickelback.
And Fallout Boy.
And My Chemical Romance.

I'd put more, but I don't feel like it.

I hate Styx's friend John

I hate hangovers

I hate that everybody thinks Jason would beat Freddy in a fight. Pfft! Hello? Magic powers? Complete control over his own dimension? Get real. The makers of "Freddy vs Jason" ***spoilers*** were so obviously bribed to make Jason win. Take a look at the alternate ending on the DVD - that's how it should have been. Jason lumbered around with a machete and ripped people up, okay, fair enough. He was a cool killer, I won't deny that. But Freddy had so much more! He had wit, style, creativity, not to mention the fact that every single kid born in the eighties was terrified of him. No justice.

I HATE WAITING!!!!!!! ARRGGH! T-minues 9 hours and 9 minutes 'til Senshi gets HERE. I'm LOSING MY MIND!! If I dont' give myself either an anurism or a heart attack between then and now, it'll be a miracle >_<

~K

I hate chick flicks
I hate racism
I hate that im not good at spelling 😛
I hate my chemical romance
I hate green day
I hate when someone thinks that their opinion is right and wont listen to contrasting arguments
I hate golf (Mark Twain had the best quote)
I hate Jane Austen!!!!

I hate:

U2

Everyone on the TV Guide Channel

Everyone on MTV

Everyone on Comedy Central (except for Dave Chappelle, the South Park Guys, and a handful of guys on the Daily Show)

Everyone on the E! channel

... there's so many more. I'm tired.

I hate everything about you.
Why do I love you.

"Every time we lie awake, after every hit we take. Every feeling that I get, but I haven't missed you yet. Every roommate kept awake, by every sigh and scream we make. All the feelings that I get, but I still don't miss you yet. Only when I stop to think about it..."

I hate Disney On Ice... all the repetition, all those crying kids, all those annoying Disney sales people with harsh Boston accents... I can't believe they brought it back. >_<

Focken 'ell! Now his flight's been delayed, dunno by how much, am waiting to hear from him now.

I HATE AMERICAN AIRWAYS!!!!!!!!

I hate humanity and wouldn't shed a tear if the earth opened up and swallowed us whole.

I also hate those who ignore the unconventional wisdom of Reb and VoDkA.

Different VoDkA, my friend.

Oh! See, I thought you were treating it as if it were some sort of magnificent pagan god... except people get down on their knees AFTERWARD... and... uh... right.

*googles* Oh, I see... I did not know that. Never mind then.

Oh! See, I thought you were treating it as if it were some sort of magnificent pagan god... except people get down on their knees AFTERWARD... and... uh... right.

*googles* Oh, I see... I did not know that. Never mind then.

It's not a problem, good sir.

I don't advocate their methods in the least, mind you. I just appreciate their honest social commentary.

You rang? 😉

Wait...this isn't the random banter thread...

Dammit, I hate getting threads mixed up and posting in the wrong one. >=[

...have you ever been hurt so bad, that all you can hear is a high-pitched roaring sound... only to come to the realization that it's just yourself screaming? I hate that. Just kidding, lol. I hate spiders. HATE THEM. HATE! HATE! HAAAAATE! I AM DEATHLY AFRAID OF AND DEEPLY HATE SPIDERS WITH A DARK AND BOTTOMLESS HATE THAT SKEWERS MY VERY SOUL! No really, I hate them.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back