• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "I hate..."-Thread

You know when you get up to a pedestrian crossing, and you have to press a button to activate the thing, well I'm the kinda guy who will press the button, hear the noise that signifies activation, and then wait patiently for the lights to change.

On several occasions I've witnessed people come up behind me and start smashing the button repeatedly with their palm as though it will provoke the lights into changing faster. I just feel like screaming "IT'S ON A TIMER, MORON!!!" very loudly. The only thing stopping me from doing this is my relatively short stature and the fact that I haven't been in a fight since I was 8.

Repeated button-pushing is acceptable for maybe a child under the age of 10, but full-grown adults? That's just sad.

I guess it all boils down to - I hate impatient people.

O_O

*turns red*

*gets angry*

*gets angrier*

*AND ANGRIER*

*releases supressed rage*

I HATE...MIMES!!!

Omg they should all die.

Some of the older members will know about my experiences with this one...evil MIME!!!

I hated him a lot. He waited around the corner of a street which is near my work and everyday he would stop me and do these stupid mime tricks.

I HATE THEM ALL!

I hate....I hate trying to figure out what I hate, so my hate can be expressed in this thread created only for the things we hate, to show the world just how much we hate the things we hate......yeah, I hate that too. XD

I hate it when, as soon as the elevator doors open, the people waiting to get on start pouring in BEFORE those of us getting off can get off and get out of their way. The worst was one time a rather large lady did just that, stood at an angle so she could hit the button for the floor she wanted. In doing so, she and the person she was with totally blocked the exit. No one else could get on or off.

I also hate my friends and I being condemned as a racist, bigoted, sexist homophobic hatemonger for the sole reason of being a person of faith and a conseravtive.

I hate racism, that goes also for people judging also another's sexual preferance..it does not affect you, mind your own fucking business, though I am strait.

I hate always being invisible to people.

I hate with an ongoing passion, ppl that milk the system of welfare, and such, while I am working my fingers to the bone, yeah..welfare is great to assist you when it's needed DON'T take advantage of it.

I hate Gilbert Godfreid.

I hate Rolling Stones, AC/DC, Guns -n- Roses

I hate myself.

I hate the promise and illusion of freedom and the way freedom is interpreted by government. Apparently its a relative notion to them.

kyhawkeye said:
I hate it when, as soon as the elevator doors open, the people waiting to get on start pouring in BEFORE those of us getting off can get off and get out of their way. The worst was one time a rather large lady did just that, stood at an angle so she could hit the button for the floor she wanted. In doing so, she and the person she was with totally blocked the exit. No one else could get on or off.

I also hate my friends and I being condemned as a racist, bigoted, sexist homophobic hatemonger for the sole reason of being a person of faith and a conseravtive.
At the same token, I hate being condemned as an immoral, irrelivant, uncaring individual trying to destroy the fabric of our society for the sole reason of NOT being a person of faith and a non-conservative.

I hate being unacknowledged.
I hate those insecure people who make fun of others, or just treat others like shit, to make themselves feel better.
I REALLY hate "know-it-all's" and people who always have to be right, they're so god damn annoying.

TwistedMind said:
I hate being unacknowledged.
I hate those insecure people who make fun of others, or just treat others like shit, to make themselves feel better.
I REALLY hate "know-it-all's" and people who always have to be right, they're so god damn annoying.

Ah yes, knowitalls......Those ARE annoying!

I hate....my sister....😛

I hate snow.......generally. I guess I only hate it when I have to be out driving in it. Ungh!

I never loved or hated snow, for it could be both loved and hated! 😀

I hate....Commercials. XD ESPECIALLY those 5 minute long ones, that are way too long to sit through, and you end up switching channels, than come back to realize the show's been going for the past 2 minutes! 😛 Oh, and those really short ones, where its not even enough to get a decent potty break. XO

beaunanza said:
I hate American Idol.....with a passion.
Dude, I totally hear that one!! The person who came up with that show should be shot, not killed, just shot.

I hate having to juggle 4 (uni) assignments when they're all due in about the same time.

I hate the local news. Almost all of the stories are lame and having no bearing on my life, except the weather which is wrong half the time anyway.

I hate how they show the trailers for movies and games like 6-9 months before the damn thing comes out, just to ruin your day by thinking about just how DAMN FAR that release date is! XO

Along the same lines I HATE it when my favorite TV shows go out of season an' you hafta wait like six months for new episodes...then they take out the main character *cries for Jack*

So I hate it when I forget to shut a door, so my little adventuresome ferret gets into a place, where I have to wait for her to show her face again *She's currently in the crawl space of the attic*

the top five kinds of people i hate, not in this order though:

1- spoiled and worthless celebraties that have no real productive value to society (ei Paris Hilton)

2- NeoNazis (long story)

3- Fundamentalists/ Evangelists

4- Hardcore gun control zealots (not all things are bad, i think safety locks are a good idea for those gunowners w/ kids and all)

5- here is a wide category; people who brag too much and cant put their money where their mouth is

other than that i just hate life, the world, and my existance alltogether

TKLVR18 said:
Along the same lines I HATE it when my favorite TV shows go out of season an' you hafta wait like six months for new episodes...then they take out the main character *cries for Jack*

Especially when they end the season finalle with an earth ship blowing up, and you're left wondering who just died! XD

Hungarian2 said:
Especially when they end the season finalle with an earth ship blowing up, and you're left wondering who just died! XD

I swear if they've killed Daniel AGAIN......

rolf. XD

I hate it when the power/picture goes out just as you're getting to your shows best scenes! XD

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back