• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Idol (F/M, sex, explicit)

Green Guardian

Okay...after a week of furiously writing down ideas, then losing inspiration, then finding it again, then writing some more, than getting too tired, etc., I have FINALLY finished my first story ever. It's entitled "The Idol", and the story sucks, don't even bother reading it. XD But for those who are still interested, please enjoy, and feel free to tell me what you think in the comments! 🙂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stepped in front of the door. A group of girls huddled around me, clutching each other’s shoulders in anticipation, giggling nervously and whispering amongst themselves, completely ignoring me. All of them were young girls, stricken with the disease of celebrity worship. In just moments, our group was about to experience what tens of millions of adoring fans would kill for…a chance to meet, in person, the young idol, a girl known fondly by her stage name: ROSE….

I can’t quite remember exactly how I got to this door…I guess a girl I knew named Lara had offered me an extra ticket to see a popular singer who was on tour at the time, and although I felt a certain aversion to the falsehoods of popular music and the necessary evil of “selling out” a young girl to adoring fans, I nevertheless had nothing to do that weekend and obliged to come along. I figured I’d be seeing a lot of my friends there anyway…the concert was the talk of the school for a while; fans had begun to post big homemade fliers around the town advertising the event. There were some good artists in my school, so all of the fliers contained stylized, artistic versions of the singer. I never got a good look at her true appearance…I couldn’t see behind the mask of vanity that so many people had placed upon her. As time went on, I became more and more intrigued of the singer herself, for she managed to carry around with her an air of mystery.

When I had finally arrived at the concert, it was unlike anything I had seen before. The massive stadium where the agents decided to hold the concert was completely packed, and I found myself squished like a bug several times throughout the performance. When the singer had finally appeared on the stadium, a cacophony of frenzied screams filled the air, and drowned out everything else. Only the heavy beat of the synthesizers and bass drums, and a faint echoing of her trained, beautiful voice over the speakers could penetrate the madness of the concert. By the time it was all over, I felt violated; my hair was a complete mess, filled with confetti and shredded ticket stub, my clothes were half-torn off my body, and my face was flushed with color from the excitement.

I took a moment to brush myself off and find Lara, hoping that she wasn’t lost by the crowd. To my surprise, her face was screwed up in a moment of pure shock, and all she could do was point at the giant LED screen above us, and lightly tug on my ticket. I gazed at my ticket and realized that the numbers on it were listed in a range of tickets called for a backstage meet with the famed ROSE herself. I jumped when I heard a group of shrill screams from behind me, and turned to see Lara and all her girlfriends huddled around each other, jumping around excitedly, and grasping their lucky tickets. For them, I thought, their dream must be realized. But suddenly, I found myself excited as well. Perhaps this might be the chance I’ve wanted to get to meet the real ROSE, and not the one I had seen on all the advertisements. My heart began to beat in anticipation, and moments later, a muscular bouncer told us in a strange mumble to follow him past the stage and into the dark hallways…

My name’s Mike, nice to meet you. I’m 18, on the heels of graduating high school, hallelujah. There’s really not much to say about me, so I’ll only focus on what truly matters. It pains me to say this already, but I’m a very timid boy, especially around girls…it already took me enough courage to accept the ticket from Lara, who was pretty attractive herself. I…I just get all nervous and shit when I see a girl. I stammer out my words, my face becomes hot, and I look down at the ground a lot. I sometimes wonder if I’ll ever get the confidence to ask a girl out…it’s a pretty bad situation so far. Maybe one day I’ll find someone who will show me the way…

We followed the bulky bodyguard throughout a maze of passages, as I looked curiously from left to right and saw dressing rooms left open, containing backup singers carefully removing the baubles in their hair and laying sprawled on their chairs and beds, completely exhausted. An assortment of revealing lace undergarments was laid out amongst the rugs of every dressing room, and I blushed faintly. We continued to walk, past doors and doors and more doors…until we had reached a bright pink entry, decorated with gold and silver glitter. A bright gold metal star was slapped onto the front of the door, and written on it, in fancy cursive writing, was a single word: ROSE. Faint voices, a girl and an older man, emanated from the cracks of the door. I immediately looked around at the girls’ faces, all showing a look that unmistakably read: “We have finally reached the Promised Land.”

The bodyguard rapped his knuckles on the door three times, and an exasperated voice answered: “Yeah, what is it?”

The bodyguard answered calmly, “The backstage people are here to see you.”

With that, he stepped out of the way and waited a few seconds to let the girl open the door. A myriad of excited screams had shattered the awkward silence when we had finally appeared, face-to-face, with the singer ROSE. Almost instantly, I became tangled in a mess of long hair and autograph paper, and quickly decided that it was safer to wait in the back until the fans had mostly cleared out. I struggled to pull myself from the group of girls and quietly stood in the back, occasionally standing on tiptoe to sneak a curious glimpse of the singer. At this point, all of us were more or less huddled in the middle of the spacious dressing room, a marvelous sight to behold. Everything about the room was painted a hot pink and black, much like the motif of the singer’s popular costume.

One thing I had also noticed about the room…there seemed to be an abundance of feathers practically everywhere I looked…long ones, short ones, stiff and soft, some on long sticks and some curled together like down. Some were arranged in dusters and boas, hanging on detailed shelves and racks on the walls, and still others were left on the floor in random assortments, as though just recently used before the show...recently used….

A quick jolt fired into my heart when the feathers had suddenly reminded me of my weakness, a cursed fact of my body that has undoubtedly helped in my timidity and social awkwardness towards girls. I was…incredibly ticklish. All over. Every last inch of my body was sensitive, to such a point where I would shrink at the mere touch of a female admirer who wanted to tell me how cute I was. After a while, I began to think of tickling as a thing of sexuality, so that if a girl were to touch me, I would feel it…down there. The worst part is, it happened a lot in high school, and I felt so ashamed of myself every time it happened. I vowed at an early point in my teenage life to distance myself away from girls as much as possible…but some good that did me.

I turned my eyes away from a stray feather, which was floating rhythmically through the breeze of a nearby fan, and began to stare at ROSE, already busy signing her name on posters of herself. She…was remarkably beautiful. Her petite figure was covered by a hot pink miniskirt, while black thighhighs crept up her feminine legs. Besides the long socks, she was barefoot; I suppose she had kicked off her uncomfortable shoes as soon as the performance was over. A cute pink and white blouse was arranged on the top of her body, shaped in such a way that her considerable large breasts were heaving in front of her audience members. Although I felt my face redden just looking at this pretty girl, I trailed my eyes to her face and saw something strange. She kept a wide, beaming smile throughout the signings, though I could tell…she seemed tired of the whole thing, exasperated. She wanted the touring to be over, and soon. I thought back to the voices behind the door…she must have been arguing with her agent on stopping the tour for her own reasons. There was a very small smudge of makeup on the corners of her eyes, and I began to sigh. Her deep blue eyes were weary, despite all the products they had put on her face to make it as fair as it could be.

This girl…what? I see that her eyes have stopped looking down at the torrent of autograph papers below her and…into my eyes…if only for a second. In an instant, she quickly finished her last signature and stopped for a moment to whisper something into her agent’s ear. The sunglass-bearing man immediately ordered everyone out of the room so that ROSE could rest. The girls, content with their signatures but still overexcited, were practically pushed altogether out of the room. The agent soon followed, extending out his hands to lead the girls out of the hallway. I turned back at ROSE for a final second before stepping towards the door…so strange…she had this weird look on her…

SLAM!!

A rush of cool air pounded my face as the wooden door promptly slammed right in front of me. A slender, bare arm was pressed against the middle, and I heard an ominous lock clicking from the other side of the door.
“Call me Rosa, hun.”

A giggle. Soon after, I felt a light breath across my bare neck, left unprotected by the semi-fitting T-shirt I had decided to wear for the concert. Shivers erupted all along my body, and on impulse, I quickly turned around. There stood Rosa, less than a meter away from my body, her soft face grinning deviously at me. “What’s your name?” she asked me, giggling again. At once, I cowered against the door, already beginning to lose my mind. I tugged at the doorknob frantically, but the silver handle would not budge. I watched in terror as her hand had slithered straight over mine, still wrapped around the knob, and her other hand had grabbed my chin, lightly guiding my face to point in front of hers. That mischievous look in her eyes and her smile had not left. “Aww, everyone must have left for the night! Don't worry, you can tell me your name later…that door won’t be opening for a looooooong time, heehee~”

She leaned sweetly up to me, shifting her head to one side in mock curiosity, and said, in a lilting voice, “I saw you. I saw you all the way in the back, keeping to yourself. Hmhm…I know what you’re thinking too. Oooh, don’t even try to deny it, I saw how you acted. The way your soft cheeks changed color as you gazed at me…the way your eyes scanned up and down my body, just imagining what you would do to me if we were alone…well…now we are alone. And guess what?” She placed her hands into mine and moved closer to me, until we practically touched noses:

“I think you’re really cute too.”

This was too much for me already. Part of my wild side was curious to stay right where I was and find out what would happen next, but on impulse, I carefully slipped out of her grasp and began to slowly back away from her, my eyes wide and frightened and my face now a deep shade of red. I was already cursing myself for being so scared around her. But I now began to look into her sly face and wonder: why in her right mind would she be trying to get it on with a guy who wasn’t even interested in her music in the first place? Did the thrill of the concert cause her to act so crazy? Was I dreaming? Was this on a dare? Was she that depressed of her life? I recalled her brief counsel with her agent…that bastard must have been the one who locked me in. But that must mean she was the one who ordered him to do so, since she seemed to know ahead of time what was going on? Could she possibly be negotiating with the agent, free to explore her own sexual escapades for one night in exchange for finishing the rest of the tour? What if--?

Something fell in the way of my escape route: a bed. I promptly fell backwards, landing square in the middle of it. The fluffy white sheets had broken my fall as I felt my body sink into the sweet-smelling fabric. Long stands, with a plethora of feathers sitting on each, were positioned from either side of the bed; I looked up and found Rosa standing ominously in front of me, her hands on her hips. She licked her lips. There was no escape.
“Ohh, such a clumsy kid. No need to be so fleeting. I just wanted to know your name.” Her fingers traced seductively to her waist, where the edge of her blouse hung. In an instant, she grabbed both sides and tugged upward, pulling the thin fabric off of her tight body, revealing a thin black bra that contrasted with her fair white skin. At the same time, she let her fingers slide down her slender, bare belly until she felt a bright sash that was holding up her miniskirt. She teasingly pulled along the edges of it until it unwound, dropping the light skirt to the ground, and revealing a small black thong that traced up her legs and around her rear. She wiggled her hips slightly, as if to blatantly show off her sex appeal to me. Unable to control myself, I scrambled to the edge of the bed and wrapped my hands around the bedposts, feeling an uncomfortable tug underneath the lap of my jeans. My eyes darted up and down her perfect body for only a while, until I shut my eyes out of pure embarrassment.

…Until I felt a weight placed near my legs. I opened my eyes and noticed that she had landed on the bed, and was crawling seductively up to my body, spreading her legs around mine to cover me. Hand by hand, knee by knee…until her face matched with mine, and her flowing red-dyed hair hung over her face. My head was spinning, my cheeks were flushed, and all I could do was gaze up at her eyes, still shining with that devious look.
She smiled and lowered her face slightly to kiss my cheek. “You’re so cute. You’ve never seen a girl this up close and…personal, have you? *giggle* I still don’t know your name…I wonder if I have to…tickle it out of you?” With that, she straddled me, lining up her tight thong with the crotch of my jeans and giving a slight moan, followed by another tiny laugh. No…my heart beat rapidly, and I began to break out in a slight sweat. No…not tickling…anything but tickling…she could tease me all she wanted, but the moment she touches my bare skin, it’s all over for me. I’m just too ticklish.

And before I could break out into one single cognizant thought, she slowly slipped her long fingers under my shirt and began to lightly scratch my belly with her manicured nails, and I lost it immediately. “Uh…um—nn-n-neheheheeheHAHAHAhahahah!!! W-w-whahahat are you dohohohohoihihing!?!?”

She gave a passionate sigh and giggled again, gently stroking my sides: “Ahhhh, your skin is so warm and smooth…it’s making me horny, you naughty boy…I’ll have to tickle you a little more for that, heehee~” I stared in disbelief at her demeanor…she was seriously enjoying herself. A joyous glint had appeared in her eye, and her cheeks began to turn pink. She grinded against me again and moaned a little louder, then dove under my shirt and slid her fingers over my ribs, delicately teasing each rib while humming sweetly along to her process.
“Oh nnno-HOHOHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! NNOTTHEHEHEHEREPLEHEHEHEHEHASEAHHHAHAHAH…aahhahaha—HAAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHANNNNOOHOHOHOHOHOHO....hahah…ah…m-my name is…i-is--ahHAHAHAHHAAHHAAA!!!!!” My nerves were on fire. I quickly came to realize that she was so absorbed into her work that she didn’t even care whether she knew my name or not anymore. The combined tickling and signs of her own sexual gratification had turned the slight tug in my jeans to a painful bulge, as my rapidly rising cock began to push the fabric of my jeans and pull apart my fly. She must have noticed this too, because after 5 minutes or so, she finally dragged her fingers out of my shirt and placed her hands on my chest, grinding once more against me and gasping excitedly when she felt a hard bump against her thong. She pulled her lap off of mine and crawled closer to my body…whispering in my ear: “Mmmmmm…so cute. I haven’t had this much fun in such a long time. I want you…to stay with me…c’mon, pretty pleeeease?~”

And she kissed me.

I don’t quite remember what I was thinking at the moment, but I could sense something. Between the torturous teases she had mercilessly given me, she…was lonely. All those tours, and not a single person to spend time with her. She can’t be very old either…maybe 18 also? And the way her figure is treated, her dress (or lack thereof), her voice, her hair, her makeup, her agents, her bodyguards…they must have pulled her away at a young age and taught her to be this way. Friendless, except for the millions of adoring fans that crowd her events. Her name in lights, the posters, the autographs…no more than a product. It’s no wonder…

…And before I knew it, I had opened my eyes and both my hands were tied firmly with some curtain fabric to the bedposts. I also felt a cool breeze on my chest…my shirt was gone! I searched around and found it in a clump next to her blouse and miniskirt. Now that I mention it…everything’s gone!! Everything besides my boxers...I was rendered helpless now, there really was no escape…argh! How could I have let her tie me down? Sympathizing is one thing, but…now how long would she tickle me? I looked forward and found her again, this time with a long feather in her hand, and that sinister grin I was accustomed to seeing. Her sweet voice filled my ears:

“Ooooh, I reeeeally picked a good one when I found you. Such a cutie, and a good kisser. Oh, you made me so hot and bothered back then…it made me want to tickle you even more.” She held the feather in front of her and twirled it around between her fingers. “Did you notice all these feathers around here? They are my passion, they are my sanctuary. I just loooove to play with them when I’m alone…” She dragged the tip of the feather over her taut belly and gave a small moan. “It’s such a sweet, ticklish release from the pressures of being an idol…but never before have I tried them on a cute boy before! It’s such a different experience…and now I’m feeling twice as horny as I’ve ever felt when I’m alone. I’m sure you won’t mind if I just…brush these ticklish feathers along your sensitive body? Mmm…oh my, I can’t wait, I’m tingling all over already~” She giggled again.

Even from these words, my cock had now risen to full hardness, and was standing on edge, desperately attempting to poke out of my boxers. My God…what is happening to me? This girl is an IDOL! People worship her, for crying out loud! My school wouldn’t stop talking about her, her face is shown everywhere in the country, she’s a symbol! And now, in this dressing room, I was to be her tickle pet, for the entire night…and quite possibly, I was to be her first—goddamn it man, snap out of it! I began to notice how lightheaded I was for the first time, but again, I had no time to think before I felt an irresistible tickling touch along the bottom of my foot—

“AAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-AAHAHAHAHAHNONONOHEEHEHEHEHHAHAHHA!!! YOUCCCAHAHAHAHAHAHAN’T!!!! AHAHAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!” Before I knew it, both of my feet were under assault of the feathers, and no spot was to be left un-tickled under her skillful touch. She had slipped both feathers occasionally between my toes, pulling them out slowly to let each tendril lick my toes, which drove me crazy. “GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHADNOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO-AH-ha-ha-AhhhHHHHAHAHAHNOHOTMYFEEHEHEHEHEEET!!!!!! *gasp*Ahhhh—ha—ha---ha…ahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” I jerked my feet up and down and wiggled my toes, trying to escape the feathers, but as long as my limbs were tied to the bedposts, there was nothing I could do. She giggled again and grabbed one of my feet; I winced and held in a giggle at her ticklish touch. She held it firmly and lowered her head, then ran her tongue all the way up my foot, then back down. I gazed at her in disbelief for a split second, and suddenly threw my head back in ticklish agony. Oh God, her tongue…it tickled so much!! I begged, pleaded for mercy, but she was lost in her own world. Her smile had vanished from her face, replaced by an expression of passion. Her eyelids had lowered, and her cheeks were a bright red.

After a while, she brought my feet down, which were now covered in her own saliva, and placed herself up on the bed, kneeling in between my spread legs. She began to slowly drag her soft feathers up along my ankles, in through my legs, and across the backs of my knees, where I chuckled for a little while. But my light giggles suddenly turned to terrified gasps when her feathers had reached my thighs, most of which were still covered by my flimsy green boxers. I blushed furiously as she cutely tilted her head to one side, staring at my underwear. Go down…go down!! I thought, desperately attempting to mentally persuade my painfully-hard cock to retreat, but my feet were still tingling from that feathery touch.

She straddled me, rising her hips up and lifting them straight onto my cock, which bent it forwards. To my surprise, she gave a sharp squeal as the soft bump in her thong came into contact with my shaft. “Nnngh, it feels so good! I’m in heaven…a cute, ticklish little boy allllll to myself tonight! Now, let me treat you to something special.” She leaned back a bit and let my cock stand up again as she reached behind her back and began to fiddle with her bra strap…it floated off her shoulders…she caught it and threw it away.
Staring with wild eyes at her naked torso like a shamelessly horny teenage boy, a picture of her famous costume on stage flashed quickly into my mind. The pictures seemed so different…on the posters, she gave her fake smile and posed cutely for the camera, holding a silver microphone and flaunting her goods for all to see. Yet as I saw her then, her flawless body hovering above mine, she seemed so innocent. Maybe this wasn’t some kind of young lust. Perhaps she really needed someone so badly that she would resort to picking out some random kid in the crowd.

Picking up the feathers again, she licked one seductively and turned to me with that devious grin. And as if nothing had happened, she went down on my underarms, rapidly brushing the sides and tips up and down, letting each feather dance across them. I howled in laughter: “NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHONOTTHEHEHEHEHEHRE!!! OHHOHOHOHOMYGAHAHAHAHAHAHD!!! YOURE KIHIHIHIHIHIHIHILLINGMEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEHEHEHE!!!! S-S-STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPPPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!! I gasped for breath, wriggling incessantly against my bonds. As if to respond to my struggling, she brought the feathers down to my chest and circled the tips all around them, brushing against my nipples. “A-A-AHHHHAhaHAHAHAHAHAHA…HAHAH…ah….” I broke into silent laughter. She’s crazy, she’s over the rainbow, how could she do this to me? I gasped suddenly when I felt an odd wetness along the middle of my boxers. I shut my eyes, completely embarrassed at my own lack of control. But she gave a small moan and I abruptly realized…I didn’t cause that. My tear-stained eyes blurred all vision, my own natural blindfold, yet I could feel a dampness flowing from her panties and dripping onto me. She moaned again. My God, she’s getting off on this. It was inevitable, but felt more surprising than I thought it would. I felt heat coming off of her crotch, and between my frenzied screams of laughter, her breathing became heavier and heavier.

But her tickle assault did not cease. She then wrapped her arms around my midsection and placed her head on my chest, letting her long, flowing hair spill onto my body, while slipping one hand onto my hip and giving it a test squeeze. “HehehehehehAH! AHHAHAHAHAH! TOOTICKLIHIHIHIHIHSH!!! NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!” She smiled when she hit the ticklish spot and looked at me sweetly. “Oooooh, are you so sensitive here? Oh, I can help with that, hehe~” She crawled her long fingers up to my exposed underarm and teased the bare skin, while continuing to squeeze and tickle my wriggling hips. “ARRRRRGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH!!! TOOCRUELLLHAHAAHHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEH!!!” She smirked at me, never stopping her torture. “Hehe, I know hunny. You just stay right there while I tickle you silly, ok?”

Her words were slowly crushing me. Throughout it all, every minute of it, she continued to remain an innocent, sweet little girl. The devil! Although I was certain that I would fall unconscious from the relentless tickling all over my body, she would whisper into my ear, direct my attention to different parts of my body, and lure my addled libido directly into her snares. She was just…too CUTE! It was unbelievable how much this had an effect on me. Even as I slipped slowly into ticklish madness, completely at the mercy of every tickle tool she could carry simultaneously, my body began to take its own orders. I thrashed around without so much as thinking of doing it. My body began to ache. Sweat had covered practically every inch of my body.

Her face…what is the matter with her!? She seems to be lost in her own sweet indulgence. More moans than giggles had escaped her throat as she happily licked off the sweat from my body, tracing her tongue up…then down…arms…bellybutton…a small nibble on my neck…chest…thighs…and pausing at my helpless feet to agonizingly lick and kiss my soles and wiggling toes. Every moment now and then she would purr and growl in a tantalizing way. Her tongue was the worst. Not simply for the effect on my ticklish body, but on the effect my poor cock was beginning to feel. With every slow, luscious lick against my body, my cock would spring forward with a renewed life, growing heavier and more engorged than ever before. My boxers could not hope to contain it for much longer, as the cheap fabric struggled to keep the head from poking out and becoming exposed to the merciless flicks of her feathers and her tongue. My eyes were blinded by tears, my voice was drowned out by laughter, and excited giggles, light moans, and booming laughter filled my ears…

And suddenly, with her tongue en route to my aching sides via my thighs, she paused. Taking her hands and mouth off of me, I was finally able to rest for a second.

Then I felt a fierce jerk around my waist, followed by the quick dragging of fabric.

I gasped out of pure excitement when I felt a singer fingertip on the very top of my cock, again causing me to lurch forward in a sexual impulse. I shook my head, trying to get my sweat-stained curls away from my eyes, and blinked twice. There lay right in front of me, in plain view, a girl who was staring with the utmost fascination at my bulging muscle. She began to play with it, touching the head and rolling it around, watching it move along with her, yet standing upward excitedly with every point of contact. She ran her fingers very slowly down the shaft, as if she were examining a priceless bone, and my whole body began to lightly shudder. Finally, after an assortment of curious giggles and moans, she spoke:

“Ohhh, wooooow, I’ve never seen one up close before! Mmm, it’s so hard…and so smooooooth…you naughty boy!~ You just can’t wait to shoot your load all over my hot body, can you? Well…I suppose it wouldn’t hurt if I just teased you some more!” My face frozen in fear, I shook my head, trying to stammer out something, ANYTHING! This can’t be happening! How can she be talking so dirty!? How could—“ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! GGG-GG-NNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!! *gasp* AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAA!!!!”

How…could she!?!? I would think, with the sheer size of my cock being what it is, that even the smallest lick along any part of it would make me explode. But, of course, she had to tease. I strained my neck to find some kind of coherent picture as to what was going on down there. And there I saw her, lying on her side with her elbow holding up her head, dragging a small, pointed feather up and down the shaft of my cock, pausing occasionally to brush its fluffy bristles across the bottom of its head, before gliding back down for another helping of torture. She noticed me and flicked her eyes up to mine, her nose wiggling cutely. She used her free hand to hold those big breasts of hers, one after the other, rolling them around in her palms, gently squeezing them and lifting them up to her waiting mouth to lick and suck at will…only to entice me further.

I couldn’t even laugh properly. Loud groans and growls had ripped through me, mixing with my tortured laughs, from the crushing frustration of not being able to release my sexual tension. Just the raw sight of her, teasing her own voluptuous body, watching her thighs begin to drip with her own love juices, while tickling my cock with that infernal feather, was too much for me. My hands gripped the bed posts and squeezed until my knuckles were white, and I began to thrust myself forward reflexively, gasping every time the feather reached the tip of my cock. Never, in all my life, have I ever felt such torment.

I continued to growl, moan and laugh, losing all track of time, as if I were in the midst of waking up from a dream. The teasing seemed to go on for hours, although it may have only gone for a few minutes. My entire body became slowly drenched in a warm, sticky concoction of sweat, tears, pre-cum, and saliva from her previous tongue-bath. But at last, even after all that time, he pulled the feather away from my cock. Then, she began to crawl on the bed to approach me, hovering over my body. Another moan escaped. Clutching my shoulders, she looked straight down at me.

And I saw her face again…but this time, she seemed to have gone through a transformation. No longer was her hair perfectly combed and straightened, shining silky smooth…it clung to her face, in a dignified mess all over her head. Sweat had also covered her naked, glistening body, occasionally dripping onto me. When she had rested her thighs along my legs, I could feel an unmistakable wetness that had been gushing from her pussy. She had also seemed to remove her thong in the process of teasing me, leaving both of us completely naked. As for her face…that cruel, mischievous smile that had painted her face since the moment she locked me in her room was finally replaced with a look of almost animalistic pleasure. Her eyelids were lowered, her tongue was slightly hanging out of her mouth, her cheeks were completely flushed, and she was breathing heavily over me. I could feel her heart pounding. As she looked now…

“You had a crush on me all along, didn’t you?” she finally uttered in a low, sultry, incredibly horny tone, her voice quivering. I couldn’t say anything, and even if I could, I wouldn’t know what to say. Did I really love her? From all the times I saw those posters, gazed at the promotional fliers and advertisements, watched her image on the stage…could it have been that all this time, I thought she was my image of love? Or was it my own tormented libido that was shredding my sense of reality to pieces?

Her voice broke through the confusion again. “You wanted to pick me up off the stage and fuck me passionately all night, didn’t you?” Before I could think, he slid her hands to my chest and raised herself up from me, now lowering her face closer to my cock. “I must taste you. I need to taste your manhood, I can’t hold back!” She wrapped her hand around my cock, pausing for a second to feel its hardness, and swallowed it, stuffing the entire shaft into her mouth.

Almost immediately, I exploded, every single nerve on fire as my cock shuddered over and over again, spilling white hot cum everywhere. “RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” I shut my eyes and gritted my teeth, releasing one pure animal groan. She began to moan passionately in delight. The orgasm continued to pound my body, as I shot my load over and over inside her mouth. She happily swallowed it all, licking and sucking it all over, letting out muffled moans when my throbbing muscle lurched forward with every shot of cum. Her expertly-skilled tongue wrapped itself around my cock and teasingly licked it, sending me into hysterical laughter even as I came. “NOOHOHOHOHOAAAAHAHAHAHA—NNG-NNG-NNNNNNNNNGGGGGAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA!!!!!” My mind fell to pieces as she ate me, tickling me over and over again…

Finally, just when I thought I could give no more, the intense pleasure had ceased. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and took a big gulp, swallowing anything left in there. I laid my head back and gasped heavily, my mouth left hung open, my eyes closed. I could only hear the sound of my heavy breathing…

But when I opened my eyes at last, there she was again, licking her lips seductively. For a moment, she just stared into my eyes, feeling my heartbeat occasionally moaning slightly. Oh no…even after all that, I was still rock-solid hard! How could this be!? Could the sexual torture have been so intense that I was still aroused after all this time? And her body…she was breathing heavily too, and her pussy was still dripping with wetness. Was she planning to…!?

She raised her waist slightly and began to slink down my body, continuing to talk to me in that same horny tone. “Mmmmmmyessssss…carry me away from here…” I could feel her pussy slowly getting closer and closer…

“Carry me off the stage…”

And closer…

“My cute little tickle toy…”

And closer…

I…need…you…inside meeeeeeeee!!!”

She had finally lowered herself onto me, and an otherworldly warmth surrounded my cock. I gasped loudly, and without thinking, I thrust myself upward, arching my back, and lifting her body up with me. She squealed in delight and pressed herself down against my thrust, up and down, pulling me in and out of her, and giving loud animal moans the whole way through.
But as if this weren’t enough, she bent forward and reached for my sides, lightly tickling them with the same intensity as ever before. “*gasp* AHHAHAHHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOH-OH-HO-OH-HO-OHHHHH! *gasp* AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Ahh!! Ah! AhhhhhhhHAAAHAHAHAH!!!” No. Too much. I couldn’t take it. The inexplicably amazing feeling of my cock pounding against her pussy, combined with the insufferable anguish of her teasing fingertips, had broken me. I lay on that bed, a helpless, tormented boy, and laughed, screaming in frustration and raw pleasure.

Eventually, she froze for a moment and gave a sharp, long squeal, indicating her climax. A wave a hot pussy juice flooded over my cock as the walls of her vagina pushed against my muscle, milking it dry. It was enough for me to cum again, although I had nothing left to give. Both of our bodies shuddered in unison…but she continued to tickle me all over my underarms, chest, ribs, sides, hips and belly, all while making love to me. No spot was safe for her, and she never lost focus. I received no break from the tickling except the times when she arched her back and howled in orgasm after earth-shattering orgasm. Now, for this moment only, she was not ROSE, the young singer worshipped by so many. She was Rosa. Nothing else in the world mattered for her. And I…all I could do was laugh, laugh like a maniac…

And I laughed, all through the night, the object of Rosa’s ticklish desire……

A knock on the door. “Who iiiiiis it?” Rosa replied in a cheerful, flowery voice.
“You know who it is. I wanted to remind you that you’ll be playing in London 3 days from now, so I’m giving you some informational books on the country. Be sure to read them this time, got it!? I don’t think I need to remind you of that incident in Shanghai—“

She opened the door and faced the agent, grabbing the books and smiling at him. “Yes, I promise.”

“Hey, what’s the matter with you? Where’s all the moping and tantrums that I’ve been accustomed to from you? What, did you get a love letter or something?” He looked at her curiously.

“Welllll…yeah, you could say I was given a love letter. A nice, long, love letter…” She twirled a long, pink feather in her fingers with a dreamy smile on her face, thinking of a name…Mike……​

Last edited:
Not bad.

First comment! Wooo! 😀 Anyway, with that aside... As my reply title states, the story isn't half bad. Pretty good for a first attempt. The wording seemed to flow out smoothly, though the ending seemed a bit stressed. Still, it IS your first story... And ending stories usually aren't easy. In any case, good job Agent Green! You finally did it! I'm so proud of you! XD Keep up the good work dood.

This is HOT - especially for a first attempt! I like the way you describe her being lost in her own passion as she tickles the guy's feet.

I just read most of your Idol story. And while I was not in a total mood to read it, I did find it most impressive. Are you sure it is not your first?

I also liked how you put it in first person, because the guy is just like you and that's amazing. You're so cute! XD

I'm sure I'll get around to reading the second, too... lol

Great story!! But the ending kinda confused me a bit....maybe it's just me xD
But great job ^^

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back