• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Irrepressible Mr. Fetish ~ Q & A

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Oh, the emails I get. Three years worth of burning questions is long enough. Okay, so just for fun, lets take a peek behind the scenes into the inner workings of Mr. Fetish's private life, and perhaps some answers will be forthcoming. I have included below a floor plan of Mister Fetish's home (go easy on me, I'm not an architect) which is how I have seen his residence in my mind over the years. I enjoy trivia like this, I hope you will too. *** Make sure to view it at full size for ease of reading ***

Q: Where does Mr. Fetish live?
A: Mr. Fetish resides in a rented flat (Apartment 2B) on the first floor of Mrs. Pickle's boarding house on BimbleTweed Lane in Old London Town, United Kingdom.

Q; What does Mr. Fetish do for a living?
A: Mr. Fetish is an accountant at an assurance and actuary firm.

Q: Where does Mr. Fetish have his dungeon? His flat looks kind of small.
A: Mrs. Pickle's boarding house is very old and was at one time the private residence of a physician in Victorian times who had servants. The house still has a Butler's stair hidden from view that goes to all floors, including the old cook's kitchen in the basement. Over time, the stairs have been largely forgotten and walled over, including some unused space in the basement. Mr. Fetish snapped up the flat when he discovered the false panel door next to the fireplace and the stairway to the secret basement room. Needless to say, he made it his own.

Q: Does Mrs. Pickle know about Mister Fetish's "Alternative Lifestyle?"
A: Yes. With all the ladies coming and going, and the sounds of orgasmic fetish abandon, it would be hard not to. However, Mister Fetish is an excellent tenant, so they both agree to pretend not to notice the other knows. When shrieks of tickle torture agony seep up through the vents, Mrs. Pickle simply turns up the tele and her re-runs of East Enders.

Q: How does Mister Fetish hear his apartment door when he is "Engaged" in the dungeon?
A: Baby Monitor. That's my guess, anyway.

Q: How old is Mister Fetish, and was he ever married?
A; Mister Fetish is middle aged. He has never been married. You can ponder the "why".

Q: Does Mister Fetish have any family?
A: As shown in one episode, he has a twin brother in Tuscany, Italy. Yes. Mr. Fetish is of Italian/English extraction, but is a proud subject of the Crown and serves at Her Majesty's pleasure (as it were.)

Q: How does Mr. Fetish do it? What is his secret.
A: If I knew, I wouldn't be sitting here writing this.

Gotta say, I'm loving all these new Mr. Fetish pieces. Also some answers! Now we know...

"...and knowing is half the battle!..."

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back