• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Island - Part Two

TSlice5Life

Part two of my ongoing series. Apologies for the delay, but I've been focusing on finishing school at the moment. Hopefully I can get back to writing and keeping the dogs at bay, so to speak. Also be aware that this is a short post. Enjoy Part 2, and comments are gladly appreciated
-------------
~Trouble

As Clare continued to sit, bound to the pole by the wrists, she felt a slight shiver run through her. The day was setting and the temperature was starting to drop, and although not really a drastic change, it was enough to get her thinking that maybe she should have worn something... a little more covering (to say the least). Although her being cold was the last of her problems at the moment. As she looked around the makeshift camp, she started thinking about everything that had happened to her since leaving the airport yesterday. “I still can't believe we crashed...” she thought inwardly, letting out a deep sigh as she saw Rosa and another one of the girls rummaging through the many bags of luggage heaped in a pile. “And I still can't believe that I got captured by...” she stopped, looking around at the women doing various things; talking, cooking, and repairing things... “...these women”. Appearances alone, Clare didn't think that these woman were evil or cruel like she'd read in books that some island tribes could be, but then again, until she learned more about them she would never be sure. “Uhm... excuse me..” she asked, not really directing it at anyone. “Do you think someone could untie me? My wrists are starting to get pretty sore and I'm sort of hungry.” she said, realizing that she hadn't eaten in almost an entire day. A few of the women turned to look at her, and then towards Rosa, who in turn let out a sigh and sat down cross legged in front of all the luggage. “Sure, I suppose. I mean, you could have asked earlier you know...” came a response from the leader, who rolled her eyes and let out a grin as she got up and came over to Clare. She leaned over next to Clare and took out a knife and cut her restraints, freeing the girl. “Just remember...” Rosa turned to Clare and pointed her knife at the girl “.. If you try anything, and I mean anything, you're going to regret it. Got it?” she finished, watching Clare's eyes grow wide a little at that last bit. “Uh... Yeah, I... got it.” Clare replied, swallowing to keep her voice from shaking. Rosa smiled at bit at the girls timidity and grinned at her, “Relax, that's usually the last thing that I'd do someone; besides, that would be such a waste to someone as good looking as you are.” To which, Clare started to blush slightly, looking down at her legs, “...Thanks.” she said, smiling a bit. Unfortunately for Clare, she didn't notice Rosa eying her slender toes and feet. “Hmm... not bad..” Rosa thought, taking in the girl's feet. A little sandy, but very nice. They were quite lovely, especially those delicate unpainted toes.... Rosa shivered at that slightly and bit her lip. “No... Not yet. I can't let it get to me. If I want everything to go my way... I'll have to... Yes..” she thought, while she continued to eye Clare's feet hungrily. “Uh... Rosa? Hello?” Clare turned to her, snapping her fingers bringing Rosa out of her semi-trance. “... Huh? What?” Rosa blinked, turning back to Clare, and then getting up. “What were you.....?” Clare began but before she could finish, Rosa stood up and swept the hair out of her face, giving her that same, spine tingling grin that made Clare start to feel uneasy. “There's food over there, just talk to Lucia about it and she'll give you what you want.” and with that, she walked away towards a group of other women. As she watched Rosa walk away, Clare looked down at her toes, starting to wiggle them a bit. “What in the hell was that about...?” she asked herself, getting to her feet. Rubbing her shoulder a little, she gave out a yawn and stretched. Like Rosa told her, she went over and talked to Lucia, who was surprisingly friendly to her, and gave her some food. Clare took her plate and sat down on a stump on the edge of the camp. “A lonely stump for a lonely girl..” she thought, suddenly thinking of Billy and where he was. “Oh Billy... I hope you're doing better off than I am... and with that, she started to eat slowly, gazing off into the stars in the sky above. Unbeknownst to Clare, several of the woman started walking towards her, and they only had one thing in mind for her.....

thank you for continuing this story. i love where it is going so far. i love f/m tickling stories the incorporate foot fetish scenes. cannot wait for the next part

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back