• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Krazoa Test of Endurance (**/M, feet)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Kinda phoned this one in....

Fox McCloud is the head character of a franchise that has fallen flat on its face. All he's good for is ... well, this. Were this an actual in game challenge, I would imagine he would have lost. If you can't maintain control of what was a blossoming and promising game series, then how can you tolerate foot-tickling?

You're welcome, fangirls.

When our hero hasn't the ability to execute a proper barrel roll (not that his barrel rolls are "proper" to begin with...geez, even Pixar's "Planes" did it right!), we know that he is indeed in dire straits. Nice one! Liking the angle, as well as the usage of the background, and how it all sort of lines up in the center.

Ah it's been sutch a long time since i've played it. Well who said he had to take the challenge and pass it the first time ?? XD am shure they do a lot to make him fail and try a couple of times ^^.

Hmm shoulden't another certain fox get some laughs aswel 😛 ??

Last edited:
Good artwork Fox hun. Not my particular blend of tea but it's good quality art none the less. Any chance we'll see a certain cerulean-furred cernian jungle princess undergoing the dreaded "Krazoa Test of Endurance" in the near future?

Ah it's been sutch a long time since i've played it. Well who said he had to take the challenge and pass it the first time ?? XD am shure they do a lot to make him fail and try a couple of times ^^.

Hmm shoulden't another certain fox get some laughs aswel 😛 ??

For his poor showing, the penalty for failure should be perpetual torture.

Krystal's kind of overdone at this point... and honestly, most of the artwork of her kinda sucks :/

Good artwork Fox hun. Not my particular blend of tea but it's good quality art none the less. Any chance we'll see a certain cerulean-furred cernian jungle princess undergoing the dreaded "Krazoa Test of Endurance" in the near future?

Thank you, thank you. And it's more fun when you think of it as really deserved punishment.

Ahh.... I don't know. Krystal's been drawn so many times it's gotten stale. I'm craving chicks with attitude these days.... so maybe "Kursed"? Eh? Eh?

When our hero hasn't the ability to execute a proper barrel roll (not that his barrel rolls are "proper" to begin with...geez, even Pixar's "Planes" did it right!), we know that he is indeed in dire straits. Nice one! Liking the angle, as well as the usage of the background, and how it all sort of lines up in the center.

HEY, HEY.

... those barrel rolls were f**king great.

Thank you very much!

well this is a nice surprise :3 for some odd reason I really don't mind /m material when it comes to anthro characters.

awesome work as usual, dude X3 I should really do a trade or commission you one of these days

For his poor showing, the penalty for failure should be perpetual torture.

Krystal's kind of overdone at this point... and honestly, most of the artwork of her kinda sucks :/

Ah true with krystal , she got a lot of tickle love , still the more the merrier ^^

But i whas more talking about a diffren't male fox and since it's hard for me to make a point am just gonna say i ment YOU!! XD

This is a good, fun pic, FF! This must be before Fox got his cyber legs, though. ;p

Gotta disagree with ya on that point. Krystal is smexy (at least for a furry) and you can never have to much smexy. As for her artwork not being up par, try WTFeather's take on her (there are also a few others as well that have drawn her well).

Ahh.... I don't know. Krystal's been drawn so many times it's gotten stale. I'm craving chicks with attitude these days.... so maybe "Kursed"? Eh? Eh?

Stale eh? Again gotta disagree. As for Kursed, eh, nah, doesn't work for me. As cool as Krystal looks in a full-body nanofiber armor pilot suit, I still love her in her classic jungle princess outfit more. ^_^

Ah true with krystal , she got a lot of tickle love , still the more the merrier ^^

True that. We must tickle that cerulean-furred Cernian! Krazoa DEMANDS another sacrifice! ^_^

Well, of course. Can't tickle through armour.

Precisely. All that luscious, vulnerable, naked skin. Plus you've GOT to ADMIRE a woman who wears nothing but a bra and a loincloth. ^_~

Gotta disagree with ya on that point. Krystal is smexy (at least for a furry) and you can never have to much smexy. As for her artwork not being up par, try WTFeather's take on her (there are also a few others as well that have drawn her well).

Oh no no, that I agree with, she is unusually hot. There's no question of that. But the majority of artwork I see doesn't really do the character justice. I have the same thoughts about Chun Li and Samus. Mmm.... see with WTFeather, I see him as being a masterful artist, but the thing is that I just am not a fan of the style itself. To date, I like TomatoDragon's version the most.

Stale eh? Again gotta disagree. As for Kursed, eh, nah, doesn't work for me. As cool as Krystal looks in a full-body nanofiber armor pilot suit, I still love her in her classic jungle princess outfit more. ^_^

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent blokes, I reckon =) I'm partial to tactical/Ops type chicks. Not that jungle Krystal didn't help facilitate my puberty... hurrr

True that. We must tickle that cerulean-furred Cernian! Krazoa DEMANDS another sacrifice! ^_^

Hmm..... methinks I could put her through the gauntlet. We'll see what I come up with. BUT, fair warning..... I think paws are for stoopids, so is everyone good to go with a five-toed Krystal?

Oh no no, that I agree with, she is unusually hot. There's no question of that. But the majority of artwork I see doesn't really do the character justice. I have the same thoughts about Chun Li and Samus.

Yay! Mutal agreement. ^_^

Mmm.... see with WTFeather, I see him as being a masterful artist, but the thing is that I just am not a fan of the style itself. To date, I like TomatoDragon's version the most.

Heh, TomatoDragon does good artwork. Sadly I haven't seen enough of his attempts at Krystal to be a good judge of his version. What do you think of furrybound (aka he's on DeviantArt). He hasn't done Krystal but holy beanie babies is his Scarlet and Lupe hawt. ^_~

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent blokes, I reckon =).

And chicks. ^_~

I'm partial to tactical/Ops type chicks. Not that jungle Krystal didn't help facilitate my puberty... hurrr.

Yes, she definately helped alot of boys and girls through that particular growth stage. ^_~

Hmm..... methinks I could put her through the gauntlet. We'll see what I come up with. BUT, fair warning..... I think paws are for stoopids, so is everyone good to go with a five-toed Krystal?

No problem hun. Just one thing, please consider giving her feet the stocks/rotating duster roller treatment. ^_~

Yay! Mutal agreement. ^_^

Heh, TomatoDragon does good artwork. Sadly I haven't seen enough of his attempts at Krystal to be a good judge of his version. What do you think of furrybound (aka he's on DeviantArt). He hasn't done Krystal but holy beanie babies is his Scarlet and Lupe hawt. ^_~

I like the style, it's taller and more voluptuous. I in real life prefer taller and leggy women over short ones, and that affects my taste in art too.

No problem hun. Just one thing, please consider giving her feet the stocks/rotating duster roller treatment. ^_~

As opposed to the other girls using their soft tails? Just sayiiiiiiiiin..... mwahaha

I like the style, it's taller and more voluptuous. I in real life prefer taller and leggy women over short ones, and that affects my taste in art too.

Yeah, furrybound does excellent work. I wish he'd do a comic with that snake woman kidnapping Scarlet and Lupe and tying them to beds, gagging them, then dominating/tickling them. ^_~

As opposed to the other girls using their soft tails? Just sayiiiiiiiiin..... mwahaha

I am almost tempted to ask to see that. Heh, you know me well. 😉

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back