• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Laugh: Jacinthe and her restrained toes in deep trouble (2 free clips)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here are the previews for my two latest clips. They basically form a single scene, but it was too long to release as just one clip. A few minutes into the scene, Jacinthe's toes are tied in a really neat way, totally restraining her feet. Also, she's clearly more ticklish than before, perhaps because she needed a warm-up period to reach her full potential.

In the first clip she gets it from Caroline alone, who's become really good at finding her weak spots. But in the second clip, Jacinthe's girlfriend Melissa joins in, if only her hands (you don't see her face), taking care of the feet while Caro concentrates on the upper body.

This is only my personal opinion, and I may be a little biased, but I believe these two clips form one of the best scenes I've filmed so far. It's certainly one of my favorite. It's also the most intense scene of Last Laugh Chet. I'd say it's worth checking out.

By the way, I've started using the Clips4Sale/Videos4Sale mailing list feature. So if you'd like to get updates about new "The Last Laugh" releases by email, just me know by writing me at [email protected], and I'll add your email address to the list. Please specify which store(s) you're interested in, as I sell both tickling and foot videos.

Please note that while the previews are 320x240, the actual pay clips are 560x420.

Attachments

Last edited:
I forgot to mention that I also released two "repacked" clips from the Last Laugh Kappa series. One combines the clips that feature Dalia as the ticklee, while the other is all about Kate. I've attached the original Kappa preview.

Attachments

• c4s_llkappa_dalia.jpg
    c4s_llkappa_dalia.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 229
  • c4s_llkappa_kate.jpg
    c4s_llkappa_kate.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 187
  • llkappa_preview.wmv
    llkappa_preview.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 274
I am glad you untied Jacinthe's big toe in the second clip. The way she was pulling against it in the first clip looked like she was about to dislocate it. She was really straining against her bonds. Interesting toe bondage, by the way, tieing the big toe on one foot and the little toe on the other.

Thanks for the clips!

I am glad you untied Jacinthe's big toe in the second clip. The way she was pulling against it in the first clip looked like she was about to dislocate it.

Actually she was feeling very little discomfort. Many models aren't too fond of the toe bandage thing, as it does tend to choke the toes when they struggle, but Jacinthe was just fine. We just felt that, after about 12 minutes of this is was probably best to give her toes a break. But she could have taken it the whole time, no problem. She has strong, flexible feet and toes.

I guess you should post a "no models were harmed during the making of this video" disclaimer. I have seen some clips and pictures of toe bondage where it looked like the toes were turning blue. Blue toes have never turned me on that much. I was really quite intrigued by the way she had her foot twisted. I have never quite seen a foot in that particular "pose" before.

Once again, thanks for all the clips you have shared and keep up the good work.

I guess you should post a "no models were harmed during the making of this video" disclaimer.

Hehe! Good idea. Though some people might argue that the tickling itself represents worse harm than the toe bondage.

I have seen some clips and pictures of toe bondage where it looked like the toes were turning blue. Blue toes have never turned me on that much. I was really quite intrigued by the way she had her foot twisted. I have never quite seen a foot in that particular "pose" before.

In my experience, using toe bondage without the toes turning blue is very tricky. In some cases it barely put any pressure at all on the toes, and they still change color. I guess it's really easy to block the circulation in that area. However, just because the toes turn blue doesn't mean that it's harmful in any way, unless you really go overboard with the tightness. It's just normal, nothing to worry about. But I do understand that it's not your personal preference. I'd prefer if the toes always remained flesh colored myself.

To tell the truth, Jacinthe's feet weren't twisted that badly at all. The fact that her ankles were crossed has a lot to do with the overall effect. It makes it look worse than it really is. There was a bit of tension on her toes, but she took it very well, and I don't think there was any discomfort at ankle level.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back