• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Last Laugh: Jacinthe's and Caroline's big tickle fight (free clip)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Having released clip #3 in the Last Laugh Chet series on my Clips4Sale.com store, I'm now presenting the corresponding preview. This one's a tickle fight. Both girls are on the massage table. Caroline has her ankles locked in the stocks and Jacinthe's feet are cuffed right under Caro's nose. Naturally, there's a good deal of foot tickling going on here, but Caro also has the advantage of being able to reach Jacinthe's sides.

If you haven't seen the first two previews in the series, follow this link:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=40606

On a different topic, if anyone viewing this post has bought some of my clips recently or has considered doing so, I'm curious to know if you've run into any technical problems. Thing is, for the last week or so I've made surprisingly few sales. Oh, I've made a few good ones, but the number of customers has been unusually low, and it worries me a bit. Please understand that my intention here isn't to whine about low sales. It happens, and it's all part of the game. I'm just wondering if there's some kind of technical problem with the clip store or something, or if it's just a fluke. It's entirely possible that it's just a coincidence, but seeing the number of sales go down so suddenly, and for a full week at that, is very unusual. I'm particularly surprised that the first two Last Laugh Chet clips have sold almost no copies at all. Usually there's a small boost in sales after I release new clips, but this time it's actually the opposite. Maybe they're not as good as I thought? Oh well. If anyone has any idea what's happening (assuming there really is some kind of problem, which is far from certain), I'd love to know. Thanks.

Attachments

You always have really nice models who always look like they enjoy themselves.:super_hap

Thanks for sharing and I hope that your sales pick back up again.

Looks like they were having fun. Thanks for the clip.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back