• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The latest Maria instalment (brief m/f)

Coventrytickler

It has been over a month since I last saw Maria, due to work and other commitments. We have briefly messaged over Whatsapp but have not managed to find a time to meet that suit both of us. That was until Saturday.

I had just finished playing golf and had settled down in the members bar for a few drinks. When it was my round, I went up to the bar to order our beers. As I talked with the bar staff, I saw Maria on the other side of the bar, in the restaurant, she smiled and waved at me. I dropped the drinks off at the table and told the others that I was popping next door to chat with someone. As I walked into the restaurant, Maria stood up and gave me a big hug before sitting back down. She was dressed in a hoodie, skinny jeans and trainers. I could see from her ankle that she was either wearing invisible socks or none at all.

I popped back to the bar and asked my mates if they would mind Maria and her mate, Kate from the bar joined us for a couple of drinks. As they already knew them both, they agreed. Maria and Kate walked through the bar and sat down with us, Maria sitting opposite me. We acted like there was nothing going on between us, apart from the occasional flirting.

As the numbers died down in the bar a little bit, after a few more rounds, I felt a foot running up and down my leg. I looked at Maria with a smirk before carrying on with the conversation. After another couple of minutes, as I was deeply involved in a discussion, I felt something pressing against my crotch. I looked down to see Maria’s black painted toes, rubbing against me. I tried to carry on the conversation but that only made Maria try harder to distract me. Eventually, I reached down and grabbed her ankle, holding her foot a couple of inches away from my crotch. As I carried on our conversation, I moved it across to get Maria’s opinion. She began to talk to my mates, without noticing that I had moved my left hand under the table now. I lightly and slowly ran my index finger down her sole, causing her to scrunch her toes and try to pull her foot away without anyone noticing. Unfortunately for her, I had a good grip on her ankle. For the next few minutes, I gently tickled her foot, not enough to make her giggle, but enough to make her squirm. She mouthed ‘Don’t’ at me so I decided to let her go, but she didn’t retract her foot, just kept it on my crotch, just so I could see her toes every time I looked down.

After a while, she went outside for a cigarette and I joined her. I said something along the line of ‘if you don’t stop teasing me, you will regret it’.

She replied with ‘what you going to do about it?’

I remember telling her that I would mummify her, leaving her bare feet sticking out. She would stay there whilst I watched TV and tickled her soles non-stop.

She fluttered her eye lashes at me, put out her cigarette and walked inside before joining everyone back at the table. After another few minutes, she decided to tell everyone that she had been for a pedicure earlier in the day and the strength it took not to kick the pedicurist was not worth the end results. Kate agreed how ticklish a pedicure was before Maria smiled at me and took both of her trainers off, swivelling around placing her bare feet on the free chair next to me and my mate.

“Do you like the colour?” she asked my mate, wriggling her toes.

He just nodded and took a sip of his drink. She took her feet away and put them back in her trainers as we carried on our conversations and drinks.

As the night was coming to a close, I made sure that she was aware that her persistent teasing was going to come at a cost to her. We agreed that she will come over to mine on Sunday evening and will have her wrists cuffed (so she can still be on her phone) and ankles tied whilst I gently tickle her feet in my lap for the duration of the football. What she hasn’t realised yet is that I meant NFL, not the UK football, so she will be there for 3 and a bit hours.

Wow. Looking forward to hearing about that next installment. I always enjoy reading about your escapades with Maria. Her wearing trainers barefoot was hot too, I like it when girls do that, it makes them super vulnerable when you pull them off. I can imagine how you felt. 🙂

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back