• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The laughing pit

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 12 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/laughing-pit-108482403

"Ah, my dear, what a picturesque scene we have here. I did not expect to receive you under these circumstances, but fate has curious ways of bringing us together. Here you are, in this small cage, with only your head and feet sticking out, exposed and vulnerable.
Look, I’ll be honest with you. This year has been difficult for everyone, but especially for me. People always think that nobles live in eternal luxury, oblivious to the world’s concerns. But no, we also suffer, we also struggle, and we also need answers and solutions. And here you are, representing your husband, pleading for clemency, asking for understanding.
However, there is something I must tell you. Your arrival and your pleas have sparked a thought in me, an idea of how we can resolve this little impasse. You see, I have a particular weakness for... games. Games that you might find, how shall I say, somewhat unusual.
Observe your feet, defenseless and exposed. And your laughter, that sweet melody that arises with each gentle touch. Tickling is a fascinating form of communication, don’t you think? It reveals so much without the need for words. Laughter, the inability to contain it, is so sincere, so pure.
Does it bother you? Does it drive you to despair? Perfect. That is the idea. Each laugh, each twitch, each attempt to hold back tears is a small lesson, a reminder of the situation you are in. And as your feet squirm and your laughter fills this gloomy place, I think of the excuses, the delays, the lack of payment...
Could it have been otherwise? Perhaps. But life tests us, and this is one of those tests. If you truly want an agreement, if you genuinely wish for me to listen and consider a solution, you will have to endure this. You must understand that my patience is not infinite and that my goodwill has limits.
So, keep laughing, keep feeling each tickle. Think of each laugh as a step toward understanding, toward agreement. Because in this basement, in this cage, not only are bodies tested, but also spirits. And when we leave here, I hope we both have learned something valuable.
Now, tell me, how was the harvest really this year? And please, no more lies..."

Attachments

• The laughing pit 1.png
    The laughing pit 1.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 124
  • The laughing pit 2.png
    The laughing pit 2.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 126
  • The laughing pit 3.png
    The laughing pit 3.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back