• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

** The Laughing Stocks - 2009 Demonstration **

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
I recently had the pleasure of witnessing a live demonstration of the legendary Laughing Stocks in action during a convention. This guy is awesome and employed excellent tickling techniques thruought the demo.

Here's the link to the footage I've captured:

www.************************/LaughingStocks/TheLaughingStocks2009.wmv

Thank you to the Laughing Stocks for giving me permission to post this for all to enjoy. Comments welcomed!

Last edited:
Awesome! 2 lees at once, you don't have the luck of seeing that everyday!

Is it just me or is there a third person beeing tickled in the background? You can hear laughter but not from the two girls in the stocks at 0:40, 0:50-0:52 and 1:03?

You should film the other girl(s) being tickled on the left side. They were more responsive than the ones in the stocks. 🙂

In any case. Great clip!

cool vid clip, just wish I could of gone to FetishCon this year, so I will have to make plans to attend in 2010!!!Love tickle stocks, have to buy some at Wal-mart.

Dude that would be awesome if they carried it as a standard stock item at wal-mart! Then I wouldn't have had to go through so much hassle to get the ones I have now, lol!

cool vid clip, just wish I could of gone to FetishCon this year, so I will have to make plans to attend in 2010!!!Love tickle stocks, have to buy some at Wal-mart.

This was the best! Great post. Plus, you really hear someone being tickle tortured in the background.

Hey y'all, I know this is an older thread but I just happened across it while browsing and I'm not sure but...I think, THINK, I actually went to high school with the girls in the stocks. They look really familiar. Especially the dark haired girl. And if she IS the girl she looks like, I spent all 4 years wanting to tickle those feet! Guess I shoulda just asked!

I actually had the opportunity to spend some time with her and got food with her. She's a really cool girl. My advice is when in doubt, just go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained right? 🙂

Exactly! She always wore the cutest shoes too. Showed just enough of her feet to keep you interested.

Do you even know what tickling is?? Those 2 women weren't ticklish; however, the ones that were next to them that weren't in the video sounded ticklish. I suppose that this isn't really as shocking to me, because I've purchased some of the shit you sell as tickling and will never ever do that again!! I didn't even trade any of it that's how bad your stuff is... straight to the recycling bin and another donation to continuing the gift that keeps giving in here and the tmf.

What a lovely first post! This forum should have more people like you, shouting words of love and kindness all over the place:wub

I wanna hug you bigtime!!!!!!:lol

How ironic... a passive aggressive member riding my coattails because he can't speak his mind, let alone type it... and another with a condescending and hypocritical mindset quoting Dr. Hannibal Lecter. You two candy asses are just the epitome of kindness and manners!! The world needs less of you. It seriously does.

Last edited:
How ironic... a passive aggressive member riding my coattails because he can't speak his mind, let alone type it... and another with a condescending and hypocritical mindset quoting Dr. Hannibal Lecter. You two turds are just the epitome of kindness and manners!! The world needs less of you. It seriously does.

Ah, I love it when the Super Ego and the Ego don't do their job. It gives such breaths of fresh air to the otherwise monotonous, depressing everyday.

Tell me, does your father talk to you? Or did he die early on? Or did your mother make a number of passes at you? Played footsie with her at dinner while your girlfriend sat next to you, unaware? Sucked her toes? Did you enjoy it? Did you accept?

Or, are you, as so many others, just a young man with a two inch penis who tries to look cool by pointing out the obvious truths of something that it seems oh so evident that many others enjoy?

Are you a buzzkill?

A wannabe svengali who never went to Svengali 101?

Did you fuck your sister?

So did you enjoy it?

I often wonder...what makes a man do such illicit, explicit, illegitimate, things.

Ask yourself these same questions before posting another rude comment in a Tickletheater Thread.

Dr. Hannibal Lecter, M.D.

I don't have a sister, but I'll fuck yours... and it seems like she'll be a simple fuck if she's as educated and impulsive or passionate as you are.

Ah, I love it when the Super Ego and the Ego don't do their job. It gives such breaths of fresh air to the otherwise monotonous, depressing everyday.

Tell me, does your father talk to you? Or did he die early on? Or did your mother make a number of passes at you? Played footsie with her at dinner while your girlfriend sat next to you, unaware? Sucked her toes? Did you enjoy it? Did you accept?

Or, are you, as so many others, just a young man with a two inch penis who tries to look cool by pointing out the obvious truths of something that it seems oh so evident that many others enjoy?

Are you a buzzkill?

A wannabe svengali who never went to Svengali 101?

Did you fuck your sister?

So did you enjoy it?

I often wonder...what makes a man do such illicit, explicit, illegitimate, things.

Ask yourself these same questions before posting another rude comment in a Tickletheater Thread.

Dr. Hannibal Lecter, M.D.

Journia, dude, that is probably one of the most amusing things I've ever read. However I must criticize, it really is our fault for egging this guy on. Shame on us. Were going to hell. Wanna get a condo on the river styx and be roomies?? But seriously,tenth? chill dude would ya? Were all friends here, all I did was make the comment that I'm fairly certain I went to high school with those two girls, I really didn't intend it to turn into a huge to do about nothing.

Last edited:
really nice, i saw this a while ago but its really good, nice one 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back