• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The laundry chute

ruwatchin390

It was a mid July summer day and we were all looking for something to do. The weather outside was clear and very warm. The neighbors had air conditioning in their house and we decided to find something to do inside. The neighbor kids parents were at work and wouldn't be home for about another 4 and a half hours, so we all decided to play hide n seek in the house.

I was about 16 yrs old and Jenny was the youngest at 8 yrs old. Her two bothers Dan and Steve were playing too. Steve was the oldest at 15 and Dan was almost 13. We all decided that the youngest would be it first, meaning that she had to come find the rest of us. She would cover her eyes and count to 100 by 1s.

We were all running thru the house trying to find that perfect hiding place. I had talked Dan into hiding in the laundry chute because he was small enough to get in there. We had all found our places and then we heard "ready or not here I come". Jenny started going thru the house opening closets and stuff looking for us. She found Steve first only after about 5 minutes of looking. I was the second one to be found. Jenny was really having a hard time finding Dan though. As I walked past the door to the laundry chute in the upstairs hallway I could faintly hear Dan giggling in there, I saw that Jenny was no where near by so I opened the little door and told him to be quiet.

After about 45 minutes of looking for Dan, Jenny said that she wanted to give up and thought that maybe Dan had gone outside to hide. Standing in the hallway Jenny yelled out, "Okay Dan...Come on out" There was no reply! Jenny yelled out again and still no reply. Jenny gave up on him and went to her room to call her girl friend. Steve asked me if I knew where Dan was, I told him that he was in the laundry chute.

Steve and I went to the hallway and opened the door to the laundry chute and told Dan it was over and come on out. Dan said that he couldn't because he was stuck. Yeah right Dan, Steve said, now get your ass out of there. He yelled to us, "I can't move I am stuck". Steve was getting worried now and asked how we were going to get him out. I told Steve, wait here I have an idea.

I went down stairs to the laundry room and climbed up on the washer to where the laundry chute emptied out. There was a door in the ceiling that I opened and could see Dan in there. I told him to slide down and I would help him out. He again yelled that he couldn't move. I reached up into the chute and grabbed his legs and tried to pull......he wasn't sliding down. I had a feeling that he was playing games because that was how Dan was. I had to come up with an idea, but what?

Keeping in mind that it was summer time and Dan always wore shorts and a tank top and low cut Converse tennis shoes with no socks, I suddenly came up with a brain storm. I yelled up to him, Dan are you really sure you are stuck? Yes he said, I can't move. I had to put my plan into action.

I had some previous knowledge about Dan from how we used to tease him alot and I knew that this guy was super ticklish, especially on his feet. What a position to be in for him. I reached up and started to unti his left shoe. Hey what are you doing? I am trying to figure out how to get you out of there. Are you 100 per cent sure you can't move. He said, for the last time I can't move. I slipped his left shoe off and then started to untie the right one. Dan started to get a little worried as to how taking his shoes off was going to help get him out of that chute.

I now had both of his shoes off and I was staring up at two very soft and very exposed soles. Hey Dan, I am going to ask you one more time, are you ready to come out? He said nothing in return, okay Dan......do you have enough room to laugh? Not waiting for him to answer I just launched an attack on his bare soles. His feet were really soft and just a little sweaty from his shoes. He went into a hysterical bout of laughter. The thing was that he had absolutely no room to pull away. I was in total control and having the time of my life. Dan was begging me to stop the attack on his feet but I just couldn't let him off that easy. I had fingers going on both soles at the same time and continuous.

Steve heard all the noise and came downstairs to see what was going on. Steve was another one that loved to tickle and it didn't matter who his victim was. Are you having fun he asked, You bet I am. Steve had a smirk on his face and I was kind of nervous about that. You see, I was kneeling on top of the washer and I was in a position where Steve could have fun of his own. (End of Part 1)

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back