• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The long and winding road

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi folks. I guess this is goodbye. I have been doing a little checking and discovered that a lot of my posts have been deleted. Why I cannot figure out unless they were too controversial or outspoken. Now don't get me wrong I understand the moderators of this board wanting to avoid potentially explosive subjects (ie., a 14 year old getting life in prison or the California governor's race) but this is still America and Freedom Of Speech is guaranteed under the Constitution. If the moderators want to censor someone for speaking their mind maybe they should reopen this board in Afganistan or Iran and Thailand or someplace where a person can still be taken out and shot for speaking his mind.

I hope some of you, the open minded ones, read this before the modeators get to it and destroy it. I shall not be back. So long all. It was fun while it lasted.

🙁

Don't know what you are talking about. I have never deleted any of your posts, and after checking our trash can forum I do not see any of them there either. Also, America is not the internet.

Yes, this is true. Why they hell do american's think they own the world..... -_-.... It's always america this america that. See I'm canadian sure I follow the same Ideals.... but still... After last night's power outtage and the American people blamming Canadians. Im a little ticked off.

Power Outage

Ticklish_Orgasm said:
Yes, this is true. Why they hell do american's think they own the world..... -_-.... It's always america this america that. See I'm canadian sure I follow the same Ideals.... but still... After last night's power outtage and the American people blamming Canadians. Im a little ticked off.
Hey you are not the only one I am from Canada too and I agree with ya about the states they never take the blame for anything

Corruptress, I hope you come back to check out this thread. That way you'll realize your stuff was not deleted. I'd miss reading your posts if you didn't return.

Last edited:
Corruptess, you have a very sound mind and your opinions make a lot of sense. Too bad you feel the way you do as I enjoyed reading your posts. I too hope you read this before you decide to leave forever.

I agree with tickle56 completely. The United States defends freedom all over the globe when it needs to be defended. No other country is willing take that first step or stay until the job is done. It's really sad when the USA saves someones freedom for them and then they don't even bother to say thank you most of the time.

Re: Stop the Bashing of America

Tickle56 said:
To all you Canadians please remember that when the chips are down, it is the United States that you can count on to save your Canadian bacon. That goes for the rest of the world too. You are all too young to remember World War II I guess!
Hey man forget about WWII that's history and maybe you like to live in the past but remember who has been helping the U.S since 9/11 and that is Canada my freind. All the U.S has been doing since we had this blackout has said that it started here in Canada but that is not true. So yeah the U.S is helping get the power back to everybody but it's not the U.S that does all the work and that means the U.S has no problem taking the credit for something but they cannot take blame.

56 - Big John,

Forget it. First, no one is blaming an entire nation for a power outage. Furthermore, I don't think anyone reasonable would believe that the nation of Canada is being blamed for this incident.

Either these guys are just unreasonable or if they're trying to start a flame war. Either way you're wasting your time rising to the bait.

Of course that's just my opinion... I could be wrong.

Sole Seeker, very well spoken.

I myself am Canadian. I do not blame the States, or Canada for the power outage.

When the ice storm hit a few years ago, I for one was thrilled the Americans came and helped.

Its unfortunate that due to the fact that Americans sometimes have to use force to defend the weak that they garnish the name warmongers. Or that Canadians are considered weak because they do not.

The American-Canadian relationship is like a marriage:

Sometimes we fight, sometimes we yell, but we will always need each other. (anyway, I don't think either of us is planning on moving, so let's just set a good example for the rest of the world to follow, eh?)

Just my opinion.

Re: Stop the Bashing of America

Tickle56 said:
To all you Canadians please remember that when the chips are down, it is the United States that you can count on to save your Canadian bacon. That goes for the rest of the world too. You are all too young to remember World War II I guess!

Ok, I have a problem with that statement.....
The only reason that America got involved in WW2 is because they got there own asses bombed by Japan..... Thats the only reason. It wasn't to help out the brits, or to help out anybody. It was to save themselves.

*chuckles*

mtl said:
... The American-Canadian relationship is like a marriage:

Sometimes we fight, sometimes we yell, but we will always need each other. (anyway, I don't think either of us is planning on moving, so let's just set a good example for the rest of the world to follow, eh?)

Just my opinion.

I really like the way you put this, mtl! IMO, an excellent analogy!

Thanks Sole Seeker,

I must say that even with the fur flying, and the venom dripping between the other participants in this off topic discussion, it is good to see passion.

Not that I agree with the choice of passionate expressions... but the degree of defense and its conviction is refreshing in our somewhat apathetic world.

TTFN

...and then there was the mesopotamia.

I only blame canada for creating some of the worst "musicians" in the world such as avril lavigne 😛

ENOUGH!

OK, that does it. I'm tired of the uninformed bickering all around. This thread started because Corruptress (my, what a self-important name) childishly chose to make herself the center of attention by spreading lies about deleted posts because she had nothing to contribute. It's not hard to leave a community when you're not really part of it.

How this thread degenerated into American & Canadian bashing, I have no idea. I can't even blame the hijacking of this thread by terrorists, like the planes of 9-11. Just a lot of angry people wanting to spread that anger. Well, you've succeeded. The thread of the tickling community has degenerated into picking on a popular singer and then justifying it because she's from another country...please. I hope you were just trying to be funny and failing; I'd hate to think that you really did hate Canada because of Avril Lavigne.

I was born American AND I'm French Canadian by blood. And a lot of musicians that people consider great "American" symbols are actually Canadian, such as Shania Twain. Americans certainly have no problem w/claiming Canadian comics, such as Jim Carrey, Caroline Rhea (who has no business calling herself "America's" sweetheart), the late John Candy and the ailing Michael J. Fox, to name a few. It's really easy, not to mention popular, to bash Canadian/French/Arab/fill-in-the-blank-foreigners, but unless your name goes something like Thomas Jefferson Wolfcall or John Thundersky (both real people!), you're not one the precious few Americans who can claim they're not of foreign descent. Nearly all of the Americans reading this have most, if not ALL, of their ancestors from some other country/countries.

I'm also a veteran of the United States Army, so I'll add this as well. As for the Canadians (and some other foreigners) claiming America thinks it runs everything, I'll admit we get a bit self-important ourselves on occasion. But despite the rhetoric, the only nation taking their lumps w/it where it really counts, i.e., the battlefield, are the Brits. Semper fi, mates. We're the only two countries trying to save the world from terrorists. As for internet, it's just one thing that was invented by Americans...like the automobile, the light bulb, the steambolt, the airplane, the radio, the vaccines for polio and smallpox, the space shuttle, etc. So I'm really sorry if our attitude offends, no sarcasm intended. I really am sorry about that. And we ARE an incredibly violent, wasteful, overweight, irresponsible, arrogant country that has far more money than we know what to do with (Americans who complain about income taxes should compare notes with our foreign friends--we ain't doing that bad). But we're also one of the most compassionate, creative, countries in history, who constantly send our soldiers and citizens in harm's war every time there's a war, famine, plague, hurricane, flood, earthquake or other disaster anywhere we can go that we'll hopefully get back in one piece. And the only ground we ask for in return is enough to bury the ones who don't make it back. So if you can't help us save the world, could you at least stop knocking us when we do it?

Fighting's not a good way to make $; on the contrary, it's hideously expensive. So if the most powerful nation in history can't fight w/o it costing hundreds of billions of American dollars ($400B as of this writing) and hundreds of American lives (over 200, including 60 since the "end of major hostilities on 5/1"), then what chance do we have of accomplishing anything w/it? Take it from a guy living in the heart of Bible Belt country: we ticklers have way too many people thinking we're perverts to waste precious energy that we should be expending defending ourselves fighting each other.

ENOUGH!

Richard,

Corruptress contributes quite a bit. I happen to like her posts.

Semper ubi sub ubi!
(Always wear underware!)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back