• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Longest Journey- Postponed Destiny (Preview)

TickleWatchers

TMF Poster
This is a preview for my E-Novel. I hope you enjoy it and if you wish to buy a copy you can do it here--> http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/the-longest-journey-postponed-destiny/17970749

CHAPTER ONE

The sun was shining brightly overhead and a warm breeze was blowing through the young girl’s hair, as she made her way down the long dirt path that cut through a large forest. The girl enjoyed going on her walks. She loved seeing how things have changed or how they stayed the same, but mostly she enjoyed being outside.
The girl’s name was Sarah. She had short, brown hair that fell to her small rounded shoulders. She had beautiful, dark brown eyes and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a long sleeved, black shirt. Matching skirt that fell to her bare knees and boots strapped tightly to her feet. Strapped to her back was a sheath that contained a sword ready to be used.
Sarah had walked the dirt path for several years now and never had to draw her sword. Normally bandits didn’t travel that path, but the girl wasn’t interested in taking any chances.
Sarah was beautiful and looked like an ordinary girl, but it was furthest from the truth. In realty the girl had come from a royal family. A long time ago, before she was born, her family ruled over several countries. Over the course of time her families rule had all, but vanished. Unexplained deaths, uprisings and a dethroning was the cause. Even though all that had happened Sarah had no intention of reclaiming her royal status and now lived happily with her bodyguard in a small house.
The girl passed a familiar boulder that sat on the right side of the road. The boulder served as a marker for Sarah. It meant that her home was only a few miles away, but something felt different that time as she passed by the boulder.
“Well well…” Came an unfamiliar voice.
Sarah whirled around in time to see two girls step out from behind the giant rock. The girls were beautiful and garbed in armor.
“What’s your name sweetie?” Asked the girl on the right. The girl had long, pink hair that fell to the small of her back. Bright, emerald green eyes. Small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in a green t-shirt, with a silver chest plate, a brown skirt that fell to her bare knees and matching boots strapped tightly to her feet. Strapped to her right hip was a sheathed sword.
“You should tell me your name first…” Sarah said, wearily.
“How rude of me.” The pink haired girl said, covering her mouth with her right hand. “My name is Jennifer and this is Ashley.” The girl said, pointing to her companion.
Ashley was also a beautiful girl. She had long black hair that fell to her small, rounded shoulders. Dark brown eyes and ample breasts. The girl was garbed in a bright green dress, with matching shoes tied tightly on her feet. The girl had two pairs of rope tied to her left and right hip.
“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Ashley giggled.
“What do you want?” Sarah demanded, taking another step backwards.
Jennifer sighed deeply. “I can tell you don’t want to be friends. Oh well…” The girl’s voice trailed. “We want the key.”
“What key?” Sarah said, shaking her head.
“She’s playing dumb!” Ashley said, excitedly.
“Yes she is.” Jennifer giggled. Suddenly the girl leapt forwards. As she moved her hand went to her sword.
Sarah quickly unsheathed her sword. Just as she placed it in front of her Jennifer’s blade collided with hers. Sparks were launched in the air as the two blades collided with each others and the sound of metal bouncing off each other echoed and reverberated in the air.
Sarah gasped. Jennifer was incredibly powerful and the pain she felt as the vibrations reached her hand was intense, but she refused to let it get to her.
“Very good.” Jennifer giggled as she prepared to launch another attack. “You were trained well.”
“You too.” Sarah said, trying to sound as confident as she could.
Jennifer swung her blade once more, this time when the two girl’s swords connected, Sarah lost her grip on her blade’s hilt and watched helpless as her sword was launched through the air.
“Of course I was.” Jennifer said, pointing the tip of her sword at Sarah’s nose.
“How did you…” Sarah began, swiftly moving to the right. Jennifer charged after her and Sarah backed up until her back was touching a nearby tree.
“My turn!” Ashley giggled, grabbing the rope off her hips. The girl moved swiftly forwards.
Before Sarah could move several ropes had been tied to her and the tree. Her arms were now bound tightly over her head. Several ropes had been wrapped around her waist and hips, her left leg had been tied to the tree trunk and her right was being held up by a single piece of rope and looped around a low hanging branch. The leg was also tied to the tree’s trunk as well.
Sarah gasped. She could have sworn the rope Ashley had tied her up with was two large pieces, now it looked like they were made up of several smaller pieces instead, but what really surprised the girl was the speed Ashley had tied her up in. It took less then five seconds.
“Was that magic?” Sarah wondered.
“Was that magic?” Ashley giggled.
Sarah’s eyes widened. “Is she…”
“…Reading my mind.” Ashley said, finishing Sarah’s thoughts. “Nope! But cutie-pies like yourself usually have three thoughts after I tie them up.” The girl held up three fingers. “The first is whether I used magic. The second is if I can read minds and the third…”
“Third?” Sarah began, nervously.
“The third is my favorite. “Ashley blushed. “What are they going to do to me?!” Ashley hugged herself tightly and stared up at the sky dreamily.
Sarah was really starting to feel nervous now. “Well…?” Sarah asked.
Jennifer shook her head. “We won’t do anything to you if you give us what we want.”
“I told you. I don’t know anything about a key.” Sarah said. The girl pulled on her binds while she talked to the two girls. She used her fingers hoping to undo the knots, but couldn’t find them. She tried to kick her right foot, but it was tied too tightly to the tree. The girl closed her eyes and sighed deeply. She was trapped and had no idea what she could do to escape.
“Should we search her?” Ashley asked, pointing at Sarah.
“No.” Jennifer said, shaking her head. “Remember what Mio told us? The key’s big. Even if she wore really baggy clothes she wouldn’t be able to hide it on her.”
“So can was have some fun then?” Ashley asked, hopefully.
“What’s the point in tying her up if we don’t have some fun?” Jennifer asked, sheathing her sword. Sarah’s eyes were open now and filled with fear.
Without saying anything Jennifer walked up to Sarah. “Stay away from me!” Without saying anything Jennifer began tickling the Sarah’s exposed underarms. Instantly the girl burst into ticklish laughter and began thrashing wildly in her binds.
Sarah closed her eyes tightly and started shaking her head vigorously. “NO…! STOP IT…!” She cried, through her ticklish laughter.
Jennifer ignored the girl’s pleas as she slowly raked her fingernails up and down the tender hollows. At first Jennifer slowly raked her nails over the girl’s quivering flesh, but after several seconds she picked up the torture and started scratching them wildly.
“NO MORE… PLEASE!” Sarah cried, her cheeks grew bright red and tears formed in the corners of her eyes.
“I think she’s already crying!” Ashley cooed.
“She’s incredibly ticklish.” Jennifer observed. “This one’s going to be a lot of fun… Feel her armpits.” The girl said, moving her right hand out of Sarah’s pit.
Ashley reached forwards and ran a single index finger over the hollow. “Wow! She must take care of them.” The girl said, as she raked another finger over the soft hollows. She loved how the skin tried to move itself from her finger, but it was impossible for it to go anywhere.
“That’s not surprising.” Jennifer said. “She’s a princess after all… Well technically speaking.”
Ashley pulled as hard as she could on her binds and tried to kick free, but it was just as impossible as it was before the tickling started.
“I’M DYING!” Sarah cried. Jennifer suddenly halted her torture. Sarah sucked in as much oxygen as she could. Her eyes shifted to Jennifer who was smiling proudly and Ashley. Ashley’s eyes were filled with lust and her cheeks were bright red. “You’re enjoying this… aren’t you?”
“Very much so!” Ashley said, in a very sweet voice. “More please!”
Jennifer cupped Sarah’s chin in her hands. “Listen sweetheart.” The girl began, lifting the girl’s head so their eyes met. “This is the one and only break you’re getting. If you refuse to give us the key I’m going to let Ashley join me… And if you haven’t guessed already she loves tickling girls.”
“Especially cute ones like you!” Ashley said, touching the tip of Sarah’s nose. “And you!” The girl said, then touching the tip of Jennifer’s nose.
“HEY!” Jennifer snapped, her cheeks grew bright red. For an instant Jennifer remembered the time Ashley had tickle tortured her. It was a memory she was hoping to forget.
“I told you two already. I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Sarah cried.
“Alright… You had your chance!” Jennifer said, with a broad smile.
Ashley moved swiftly around the tree while Jennifer reached for Sarah’s underarms once more. “No! Wait!” Sarah cried, as Ashley pulled the girl’s boot off her foot exposing the bare sole.
“Cute!” Ashley said, touching the sides of her face. “I’m going to enjoy tickling this!” And with that she began raking her fingers up and down the tender sole while Jennifer started making short work of the girl’s underarms.
Sarah screamed loudly when the tickling started, but soon a stream of giggles began flowing from her curled lips.
Sarah kicked her feet hard and wiggled her toes as Ashley slowly scratched and tickled her heels. After a few seconds of this the girl moved her fingers over Sarah’s arches and then began teasing each of her toes.
“So adorable!” Ashley observed. “I’m really getting turned on!”
“I told you.” Jennifer said, to the laughing Sarah. “She really loves tickling cute girls.” Jennifer hadn’t stopped tickling Sarah either. Her fingers were scratching Sarah’s underarms mercilessly.
Several minutes passed before Jennifer grabbed Sarah’s ribs and began tickling those as well. She gave each rib a quick tickle before moving onto the next one. When she reached the last rib she spread her fingers wide and attacked them all at once. After another minute of this she started the process all over again.
Ashley was holding all five of Sarah’s toes in her right hand and was scratching the middle of her foot. “Tickle, tickle, tickle!” The girl teased. Suddenly an idea came to her. Grabbing her own hair Ashley began running the strands over the naked sole. Ashley noticed Sarah was pulling even harder on her foot. “CUTE!” Ashley cooed loudly, the girl closed her eyes and smiled brightly. The girl looked like she was ready to explode.
“PLEASE… BELIEVE… ME!” Sarah tried to speak, but it was nearly impossible. She was laughing too hard.
“Save your breath.” Jennifer said. “I won’t stop until you give me what I want.”
“I have an idea!” Ashley said. “Let’s keep tickling her even after she gives us what we want! Let’s tickle her to death!”
Jennifer giggled. “Good idea!” And with that both girls picked up their torture. Jennifer was now tickling both Sarah’s underarms and ribs at the same time. Her hand was tickling Sarah’s right underarm while her left hand was used to poke and tickle her ribs and belly
Ashley on the other hand was still tickling the girl’s right foot. She traced her hair over the helpless foot, between her toes and over her heels. After several minutes like this she started using her fingers again.
Tears were streaming down Sarah’s cheeks. Her sides were hurting and her laughter was growing hoarse. “NAGISA… PLEASE… HELP ME!”
“That’s enough!” Came a sharp voice.
Jennifer and Ashley stopped their torture immediately and turned around. Standing several yards away was a single girl. The girl had short, black hair that fell to her cheekbones. She had piercing, dark brown eyes. Small rounded shoulders and perky breasts. The girl was garbed in an outfit that looked like Ashley’s, but over her chest she wore a black and gold chest piece. On her feet she wore heavy, black boots.
“Who are you?” Jennifer asked, looking over her shoulder at the girl.
“My names Nagisa. That’s all you need to know.” The girl said. After those words all the girl’s eyes fell on the sword Nagisa held in her right hand. The sword’s blade was well over five feet long and the hilt was another foot in length.
“Nagisa the swords master…” Jennifer giggled, getting to her feet. “I’ve always wanted to meet you.”

Last edited:
Thanks again for posting the sample. 🙂 Looks good! The tickling here is pretty straightforward and rather cute, and the characters are fun in their interaction with each other. Could be a bit more refined, but for $8.99 for a novelette-length tickle-themed story, I wouldn't mind giving it a go. Kudos for writing it and sharing with us! :happy:

Also, Sarah's one desparate plea reminded me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taXEh4jpLtI

Last edited:
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back