• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Longest Journey- Postponed Destiny

TickleWatchers

TMF Poster
This is the cover for my E-Novel 'The Longest Journey: Postponed Destiny'. You can find it at lulu. It's 20,000 words in length and it's $8.99 to purchase.

SYNOPSIS-

Sarah has always lived a peaceful and uneventful life. Everything changes when two girls, who are seeking a mysterious 'key' arrive. Not only that, but these girls seem to know Sarah's secret. A secret only a select few know.

Now Sarah and her bodyguard Nagisa set out on a Journey to uncover the truth behind this 'key', but something tells Sarah that Nagisa might know more than she's willing to say.

(The Longest Journey: Postponed Destiny- is a novel filled with bondage and tickle torture. I hope you enjoy the trip along with these characters!)

You can find the novel here--> http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/the-longest-journey-postponed-destiny/17970749?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/4

All body parts in the novel are tickled. I hope everyone enjoys it!

o hey i watch your blog every now and then. i bought this a while back and i liked very much ^^ good job.

Ooh! This looks like a neat tale! Is there maybe a sample page we can read through? Wouldn't mind buying this sometime, the way it's shaping up. :happy:

Interesting.

Thanks 🙂

o hey i watch your blog every now and then. i bought this a while back and i liked very much ^^ good job.

Thank you very much 🙂 I really appreciate it! I need to do some work on that blog today as well.

Ooh! This looks like a neat tale! Is there maybe a sample page we can read through? Wouldn't mind buying this sometime, the way it's shaping up. :happy:

I just posted something on my DA account just now. I'll also post a preview here as well. You can read the preview by clicking this link. 🙂 Thanks!

http://ticklewatchers.deviantart.com/art/The-Longest-Journey-Postponed-Destiny-PREVIEW-287084703

Sweet! :happy:

I'll be sure to leave comments both on dA and here when I have the time. Thanks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back