• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Monster Within

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Heres another "intbetweener" that I've wanted to draw for some time now. It didn't necessarily have to be Morrigan, but I couldn't think of many other choices to carry across the point I wanted to make with this one.

Here we see Morrigan Aensland from Darkstalkers having just fed off of a mortal man. While the drinking of blood is more a vampire thing and Morrigan is not technically a vampire, but a succubus, I thought blood would work better here than having assumed she consumed his soul (which is what a succubus does after seducing men, which explains Morrigan's nudity and the fact she's wearing his coat.)

While the nudity itself was not necessary, it is tasteful and not leud, I thought it put a certain intimacy into the picture, and the fact she's crying is really the ultimate point.

As the title says, she's crying over what she is on the inside and what she's just done (which is why the blood and the tears are in color and thus emphasized), and what she's been doing for hundreds of years. Its what she is and did not ask to be born to be, something she does in relucantance I think, dispite her strong exterior. Its not something she probably wants to do, but has to.

Will Morrigan and her sister ever find a way out? We may never know. But I definitely wanted to show this facet of their reality, and so I did.

I'm glad I finally got this one out on paper. Enjoy. ^__^

Artwork © Damien Jones

Morrigan Aensland © Capcom

Attachments

• The Monster Within.jpg
    The Monster Within.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 189
I had also started another Lilith picture as well, but I haven't finished it. ^^

A dark and emotional picture, which I like. Great job on it, Vlad. You captured the essence of the inner conflict, you did.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back