• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

THE MOST TICKLISH SUMMER #1 (Dr.Random/Colin) *New Release! 8/20/13

MTJpub

Verified
THE MOST TICKLISH SUMMER #1
Written By Colin
Art By Dr. Random

Popular community artist Dr. Random makes his debut at MTJ Publishing!

Oh. My. God! Beth and her girlfriends just had the best summer ever, full of sun and fun and, uhm...tickling?

Well, duh! I mean, Rob and Chaz were along, and you know those guys are total tickle-monsters! Seems like the girls--sweet Beth, brainiac Amy, bitchy Marion, beauty queen Veronica or blonde hottie Judy--couldn't even go barefoot without finding themselves in a ticklish situation! And of course, every last one of the girlfriends is like super-ticklish! So it seemed like everything from a rainy-day board-game to dinner at the local pizza parlor to a visit to that creepy "torture chamber" exhibit at the amusement park turned into a total tickle session. And here are fourteen snapshots to prove it!

But hey, it's all just good fun, right? I mean, it's not like Rob and Chaz had planned each and every moment of the vacation as an excuse to get the girls helpless and giggling. It's not like they're, ha ha, tickle-fetishists, or anything. I mean, as if!

So...how was your summer?

Item Features

• 13 full page, color illustrations +Cover!
• Focus on barefoot tickling!
• Also includes neck, ribs, and belly tickling!
• M/F & F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Save 25% off the following issues of TICKLE BATTLE SERIES!

TICKLE BATTLE 1: Girls Lose!
TICKLE BATTLE 2: Girls Lose Again!
TICKLE BATTLE 3: Girls Lose Again!
TICKLE BATTLE 4: Guys Lose!

(This offer is good until 8/31/13)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and two preview pages below......

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back