• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Nanny

dodger

TMF Master
You know who has really nicely shaped and pretty feet? Fran Driescher. Or at least she did 5 years ago when I got a peek at them on her TV sitcom, and in some mag she was on the cover of barefoot. I still remember how perfect they looked!!! Any comments from others on her?

Attachments

• D1.jpeg
    D1.jpeg
    148.5 KB · Views: 123
  • D2.jpeg
    D2.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 110
  • D3.jpeg
    D3.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 105
  • D4.jpeg
    D4.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 133
Frannie's Feeties

Yeppers....thought she always had a SUPER set of legs. Could legs that nice be topping nasty ol' funky feet? I dont THINK so Tim...lol. Never had the pleasure of a good close up (even in my dreams), but I'd have to agree with you there, Sparky.

Ticklish Touch

Re: Frannie's Feeties

TicklishTouch said:
I dont THINK so Tim...lol. Never had the pleasure of a good close up, but I'd have to agree with you there, Sparky.

From now on my name is no longer Dodger. It is "Tim Sparky."

🙁

I've added a few pics of her feet from 'the Nanny' to my site if you want to see some...I have to agree, she has great feet

Turtleboy

Dodger...

...aw man, I am sorry. Just combining a Tim Allen catchphrase (since we are talking about a sitcom star) with a Jack Nicholson-ism. Was NOT directed to you, nor was their any malicious intent. (WHEW, I GOTTA cut back on the obscure media references before I got admin-whacked on my first day at school here...🙁 ).

Again, Dodger, no harm..no foul meant. mea culpa...

Yes i agree, she has nice feet.

But that can never make up for her damn voice, seriously, every time she starts talking i want to shove nails in my ears, but i digress...

Hey Ticklish Touch,

I totally got your media references, I thought they were hilarious.

I actually could hear AL in my head when I read your post!
lol

As in Fran, love her feet, would have loved to have seen them tickled but with my mute button pressed down. 😉

DK

TicklishT, I was only joking. Was not offended in the least. Take care.

Fran Drescher's voice is music to my ears! But that's not the first nutty thing I've felt...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back