• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Neko Cafe (Game, supports multiple fetishes including tickling, f/f, m/f)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE (in IloHnoH's Corner)

The Neko Café

Here is my latest game and also my last game for the foreseeable future. It's one of the BIGGER FATTER ones, with a complexity you have only seen from few of my games. Eleptoclypse wins out on complexity still because it's so customizable and allows for many different playing strategies. This one is not customizable as such, but you have a bit of freedom in what you do, when and how often. And then there's the game-play itself.

Contains:
- Multiple fetishes and interests such as feet, butt, breasts, pussy, tongue, hands, neko, food play and of course tickling.
- No less than TWELVE reward pictures. Some of these are in-game artwork (but at a better colour quality) while others are exclusive tickle pictures or even a view behind the scenes of this game.
- 16 different customer appearances (8 male, 8 female).
- An enormous amount of randomized names for the customers.
- About 23 different requests with accompanied colourful fetish scenes.

A few quick last minute notes still:
- Minimum screen resolution: 800x600
- The size went slightly over 5MB after all, so I had to cut the installation into two parts (the forums don't allow that big files)
- On names: There is a huge name database and once in a while a name combination might turn up that resembles a real life person. This is purely coincidental and not scripted. This game has no references to the Real World (tm)
- This is the FIRST time that you can see Miki fully naked. Her chest has never been bared in any pictures or the comic before, and most possibly never will either. That means this game is the unique chance to see MORE of Miki than you usually can.
- If you have tips for other players, don't hesitate to give them. I could give you plenty of tips, strategies, do-s and don't-s, but I'll leave some stuff for you all to figure out.

Known issues:
- Messages may sometimes be awkwardly timed. A "new customer message" may be replaced within a second because another customer ALSO decided to come in right after the first, or customer feedback might get wiped too early. I have tried to smoothen this but it's not what it should have been. This is not a game-breaking problem however. If you fail to get the information you wanted, then just don't try to stimulate the customer... only take their order and serve. There is no penalty for that.
- The game controls are locked during some 'special actions'. This is a feature however. During special actions you're not supposed to be able to walk away or do something else and so you need to wait till they have completed (timed out). The natural time for these actions is only a few seconds.
- During the tutorial, after putting your foot on the table, you can't immediately press 'space bar' even though the tutorial seems to tell you to do so. This is due to the issue mentioned just above this one. Just wait for Miki to retract her foot and you can continue.
- The expressions on the customers' miniatures and portraits do not actually reflect the customer's mood. I'm sorry about that but I didn't want to include a boatload of extra images and make the game yet bigger than it already is.
- During special services you won't see Miki (in the play-field) actually climb onto the table, get under the table, etc. in addition to seeing the scene illustrations. This once again has been done to limit the needed artwork and I used the time to make more scenes and make them look great.
- Pausing the game (pressing the F12 key) may not always instantly work. Some on-screen messages may block the usage of the pause key, but it'll work a second or two later again.
- The tray (held by Miki) does not reflect the items ordered, it's just 'filled with something'. When the plate is in front of the customer it looks empty. This has all done to prevent extra needed artwork. It wasn't considered important enough to bring in those details, the imagination needs something to do too 😛

Undocumented stuff:
- While getting a request from a customer, the game is in PAUSE mode, so you are in no hurry to read their requests and in no danger to lose customers or miss other important stuff.
- While in the reward screen (triggered by getting 10 successful servings in a row) the game is also PAUSED. You can keep looking at your reward without worries of losing the game.
- Getting 10 successful servings in a row is also supposed to return one of your 'lives' to you if you had lost any.
- I have not mentioned anywhere how to activate the 'special moves'. The tutorial teaches you ONE, and the others are for you to find (as the tutorial also tells you)
- F12 pauses the game (this is only partially documented... it's mentioned somewhere during the tutorial, I think at the end)
- You can not go to the toilets, behind the bar or onto the podium. There's no dancing, sorry!
- FAILS (a red X mark on the bottom right of the screen) only appears if an order was taken. If you annoy a customer without having taken his/her order, you will not receive a bad mark for it, but Emma will be angry nonetheless!
- Taking an order and not serving the customer also gives you an 'X' mark. This is to prevent getting away with ordering something and then forgetting what they ordered, evading the 'X'.
- The tables are numbered from top to bottom and left to right. so the blue table is table 1, the yellow one is table 2 and the green one is table 3.
- If you make up your mind, you can return the ordered food to Claire. (This is for example useful if you decide you want to entertain the customer some (more) before serving. You can't entertain while holding the tray).
- You can't entertain while holding a tray filled with food (as mentioned in the last line as well).
- You will never see tickling show up as a fetish when a customer enters, but how can you see from a person that they are into tickling, eh? Instead you can safely assume that they like tickling... or at least like to tickle YOU.

Last but not least
Please give feedback! It took a long time to create this game and a lot of work went into it. If you appreciate the work and time spent and are having fun with the game, please share your feelings. I'm not making these games for robots and knowing that my audience is enjoying the games adds stimulance to make more games in the future. If nobody 'seems to care' then why would I bother making more later? If you did not like the game or have questions... post them. And above all, have fun!

Note: These are all scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Last edited:
Sounds like a great game! Looking forward to it.

Also the discription it tells you in the attachment picture is a little similar to the playboy clubs. Only with fetish stuff. If that is what you based the club on.

Sounds like a great game! Looking forward to it.

Also the discription it tells you in the attachment picture is a little similar to the playboy clubs. Only with fetish stuff. If that is what you based the club on.

Thank you Xtreme09.

The game is shaping up really nicely and at the moment I'm just pumping it up with lots and lots of artwork. That's what is now taking the most time because it really has a load of 'scenes'. I'm trying to make it as varied and interesting as possible.

I have not been to any playboy clubs so I can't really answer your question. I guess you'll have to see for yourself when it is released.

By the way, I added something important to the initial message... which I forgot earlier. The game contains 'food play'. While this is basically optional... it is an integrated part with most of the fetish stuff in the game. There are a few exceptions but it's harder to avoid food being part of the acts than that it is to e.g. avoid feet.

"Mother told me not to play with my food... but according to Claire it is okay as long as you're also going to eat it."

I attached a little picture where you can see Miki standing at the counter, ready to get the ordered food for one of the customers. I like her stance in this picture, how her belly is sticking forward a little 😛

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Thank you Xtreme09.

The game is shaping up really nicely and at the moment I'm just pumping it up with lots and lots of artwork. That's what is now taking the most time because it really has a load of 'scenes'. I'm trying to make it as varied and interesting as possible.

I have not been to any playboy clubs so I can't really answer your question. I guess you'll have to see for yourself when it is released.

By the way, I added something important to the initial message... which I forgot earlier. The game contains 'food play'. While this is basically optional... it is an integrated part with most of the fetish stuff in the game. There are a few exceptions but it's harder to avoid food being part of the acts than that it is to e.g. avoid feet.

"Mother told me not to play with my food... but according to Claire it is okay as long as you're also going to eat it."

I attached a little picture where you can see Miki standing at the counter, ready to get the ordered food for one of the customers. I like her stance in this picture, how her belly is sticking forward a little 😛

Enjoy!

Nice pic there.
This'll be pretty good then if it's to have lots of art in it. If that's the case you certainly deserve the break after this.

I said similar to the playboy clubs because of a wiki I saw on Playboy bunnies. With customers not allowed to touch them and only VIPs can get with them. Something like that.

Oh and foodplay being in this is no surprise to me. Food is served in this club how can there not be foodplay put into a fetish game?

....Foodfight :lol

Nice pic there.
This'll be pretty good then if it's to have lots of art in it. If that's the case you certainly deserve the break after this.

I said similar to the playboy clubs because of a wiki I saw on Playboy bunnies. With customers not allowed to touch them and only VIPs can get with them. Something like that.

Oh and foodplay being in this is no surprise to me. Food is served in this club how can there not be foodplay put into a fetish game?

....Foodfight :lol

Thanks, Xtreme09. This game contains a lot more artwork than my other games and then I'm not counting 50+ cards with a picture in Eleptoclypse. Funnily enough the slot machines have a load of images too but you don't get to see that because there's basically 9 poses and most of them have simply variations of the same picture... or like in the Jen dressup game there's just one picture of Jen and then a lot of clothing pieces that can be layered on top of her. It counts as 'lot of art' but it doesn't mean that every picture gives you different situations, stances, etc.

In this new game it's different. Just yesterday I drew a page with no less than 22 DIFFERENT fetish scene captures. (that's not 22 different fetishes, but different scenes). There'll be expressions, pictures with laughter to go with scenes, etc. And the best thing is that they are all in colour and I did a more complex colouring job on all those scenes and expressions than I did on the picture you saw attached above. As I think I mentioned before: The artwork in the game can be seen in an unlimited (not timed) manner after serving 10 customers in a row to their content in a sort of 'collage' type of way. While the fetish scenes are not full screen, they are covering a pretty big area (I think there fit about 8 on the screen, or maybe a bit more if I'm lucky) and I don't yet know how many variations of those 'extras' we'll be having. 22 would fit on 3 collages, but there's more than just 22. 😛 In addition there's the regular tk picture rewards (which are not otherwise part of the game artwork).

Big project... but I think the size of the program will easily stay below 5Mb. The scenes mentioned above are amazingly small. Part of the reason is that they are saved in 256 colours rather than 32 million colours. You can see this, but the quality is good enough not to be bothersome and still they are more exciting to watch than most of my high quality colour work.

In regards to the club you mention: The customers here are not allowed to touch either, except with consent. They can ask for it and offer tips and then of course they can touch if the girl allows it. It goes further than just touching (although you indeed won't be seeing pairs doing IT at the tables). To a certain degree there are actual sex acts and Miki might be asked if she'd give a person a mouth job. There is not particularly much to see in that scene (and scenes are GENERALLY one picture - no animations - otherwise the amount of artwork needed would be explosive indeed. I have chosen to do no animated scenes in this game but instead to greatly enlarge the different pictures you can see). Having that said, when you're first starting the game and serving one customer or doing the tutorial (yes, this game has a tutorial and it's damn useful - if you don't play the tutorial, I'd say you'll be having a hard time figuring out how to do different stuff in the first place, and different stuff without getting Emma angry, but you'll also miss out on a load of content just because the game is a lot less shallow than it might look at first sight).

Thanks, Xtreme09. This game contains a lot more artwork than my other games and then I'm not counting 50+ cards with a picture in Eleptoclypse. Funnily enough the slot machines have a load of images too but you don't get to see that because there's basically 9 poses and most of them have simply variations of the same picture... or like in the Jen dressup game there's just one picture of Jen and then a lot of clothing pieces that can be layered on top of her. It counts as 'lot of art' but it doesn't mean that every picture gives you different situations, stances, etc.

In this new game it's different. Just yesterday I drew a page with no less than 22 DIFFERENT fetish scene captures. (that's not 22 different fetishes, but different scenes). There'll be expressions, pictures with laughter to go with scenes, etc. And the best thing is that they are all in colour and I did a more complex colouring job on all those scenes and expressions than I did on the picture you saw attached above. As I think I mentioned before: The artwork in the game can be seen in an unlimited (not timed) manner after serving 10 customers in a row to their content in a sort of 'collage' type of way. While the fetish scenes are not full screen, they are covering a pretty big area (I think there fit about 8 on the screen, or maybe a bit more if I'm lucky) and I don't yet know how many variations of those 'extras' we'll be having. 22 would fit on 3 collages, but there's more than just 22. 😛 In addition there's the regular tk picture rewards (which are not otherwise part of the game artwork).

Big project... but I think the size of the program will easily stay below 5Mb. The scenes mentioned above are amazingly small. Part of the reason is that they are saved in 256 colours rather than 32 million colours. You can see this, but the quality is good enough not to be bothersome and still they are more exciting to watch than most of my high quality colour work.

In regards to the club you mention: The customers here are not allowed to touch either, except with consent. They can ask for it and offer tips and then of course they can touch if the girl allows it. It goes further than just touching (although you indeed won't be seeing pairs doing IT at the tables). To a certain degree there are actual sex acts and Miki might be asked if she'd give a person a mouth job. There is not particularly much to see in that scene (and scenes are GENERALLY one picture - no animations - otherwise the amount of artwork needed would be explosive indeed. I have chosen to do no animated scenes in this game but instead to greatly enlarge the different pictures you can see). Having that said, when you're first starting the game and serving one customer or doing the tutorial (yes, this game has a tutorial and it's damn useful - if you don't play the tutorial, I'd say you'll be having a hard time figuring out how to do different stuff in the first place, and different stuff without getting Emma angry, but you'll also miss out on a load of content just because the game is a lot less shallow than it might look at first sight).

Wow... that is big. 😱

Of course there wont be animations. I take it you haven't learned to make flash animation yet?
And yeah a tutorial would be nice too.

Wow... that is big. 😱

Of course there wont be animations. I take it you haven't learned to make flash animation yet?
And yeah a tutorial would be nice too.

Hehe, about the tutorial: You'll be able to figure out the game's basics without it I'm sure, but to really get everything out of the game, you'll definitely want to go through the tut! It's telling you some things that you can do which aren't immediately apparent and it gives you tips and information on when you might want to do something or not.

I have attached a small teaser to this post. It shows you a sample of a 'special request' you can get from a customer. The request you get depends on what the customer's fetish is and what food they ordered (in case you have already served it!)

In this picture you can see that there's a descriptive text of what the customer requests. You can always reject or accept it. Only if you accept you'll get to see the picture material belonging to the scene.

Anyway, the list of fetishes is probably bigger than what most of you are into and so there's a varied response you'll get to some of these messages:

- some of these requests you'll find disgusting
- some of these requests you won't understand (due to not knowing the fetish)
- some of these requests you'll find incredibly hot

Either way, the game is shaping up really well and completion is ever coming closer and closer.

RELEASED!

You can download it from IloHnoH's Corner, or by clicking here!

TIP of the day: If you are looking for action: try to get people horny before you take their order and serve their food! (press different keys on your keyboard to find out what 'entertainment moves' you can do and use the right one with customers having the matching fetish). Also, requests are more varied if they have already received their food, because they can come up with more stuff to do!

C is suppose to mean chest right? I can not seem to use chest.

Other then that this is a very simple game. not that gross to me, except just the small flash intro.

I also really think you should work off of this one. You could improve it to so much better then as good as it already is. Tickling version of Diner Dash

...damn you Iloh. I'll kill you later.

Sometimes this game freezes as well.

Illohnoh's games are down for the count for a long time now. Unfortunately he won't be posting them again. No need to necro threads.

Does anyone still have this game? i used to enjoy it... But i lost it to a busted harddrive 🙁

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back