• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The new Lara Croft

mannyfeet145

As some may know, there is a new Lara Croft game, Tomb Raider:Legend.

I'd like to request Lara Croft tickled in her new outfit. She was wearing a dress for a scene of the game, but then things got a little rough which forced her to kick off her heels.Anyway, in this part of the game, Lara Croft is barefoot and kicking butt. I'll try to fish an image.

I wouldn't mind seconding this request, actually. Actually, I might give it a shot myself if I get time, but it probably won't be a very good likeness.

Now this kind of request is a challenge, worthy of my limited time, and right up my alley. I may look into this, and drawing Lara Croft in general. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a fan back in the day. I have most of the games.

I haven't bought or played the new game (yet), but I'm glad to see they gave her a much needed makeover. She looked like a misproportioned freak before. Everything about her was wrong. I could see where they could get away with it for I and II, but improvements on her design and appearance should have been made from III onwards. Eidos was sooooo fortunate to have recieved such a fan devotion with Lara looking like that.

Her character design is now (thanks to better graphics and rendering possibilities) much more realistic and she's more natural and less exagerated. She finally has the supermodel looks and physical presense and charm that her reputation preceded. Hopefully nothing but good can come from this.

Last edited:
i 3rd the request. downloaded the trailer to the game and love it. the new Lara is smokin hot.

ah screw it, it's infinitized! it must be done.

I like the sound of this idea. Its nice to see Vlad is quick to seize the initiative!

Here, here let someone with drawing skills (not me than) take up the challange.

Vlad: big fan here as well. I have almost all parts I miss the last two. I agree with that at the end her appearance was getting out of hand (yes, I mostly mean breast size). Now she looks real and very cool.

BTW how far did you get with the games? I only finished I and II (the last one with walk through).

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back