• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New "Ninja Turtles" script.

Foshizzle

TMF Poster
An early version of the script, dated 1/30/12, titled "The Blue Door" and written by Appelbaum and Nemec, was leaked online. It features major changes to the origins: the Turtles hail from another dimension that consists of turtle warriors, Splinter is an alien from the same dimension as well, Shredder is "Colonel Schrader", a government agent who is secretly an alien who can grow blades from his body, "The Foot Clan" is just "The Foot", an elite Black Ops unit led by Col. Schrader, Casey is an 18 year old security guard/amateur hockey player that finds the Turtles and is the focus of the movie, April is also 18 and is having relationship troubles with Casey because she is moving to New York due to an internship at CBS, Raphael is the comic relief instead of Mikey, and Mikey falls in love with a turtle woman from his home planet.[44][45] A cease and desist order was sent by Paramount Pictures to a website that was hosting the script.[46] Peter Laird read the script and commented on his blog that "all true TMNT fans should be grateful to the new 'powers that be' that they did not allow this wretched thing to go any further."[47] On January 12, 2013, Production Weekly revealed the film will start filming in April 2013 in New York. [48][49] Variety reported Megan Fox had been cast in the role of April after beating out Elizabeth Olsen, Jane Levy and Anna Kendrick.[50][51] That same month, the studio pushed back the film's release date (again) until June 6, 2014, and a new writer Evan Daugherty was brought on board. [52] Peter Laird commented on the casting of Megan Fox on his blog saying "it is safe to say that there are probably hundreds of better choices for the role of April O'Neil." But that he couldn't get himself "too worked up about it"

... This.... THIS PIECE OF CRAP IS THE NEW NINJA TURTLE'S MOVIE? Shredder isn't a ninja.... he's a general.... The Foot Clan is now just the Foot which is a black ops group.... turtles are from a different dimension / planet with turtle.... MIKEOANGELO FALLS INLOVE WITHA TURTLE! Megan Fox as April O'neal.... and is already with Casey WHO IS A SECURITY GUARD! Oh and Splinter is an Alien.... Some one kill Michael Bay.... or atleast take away his right to do movies and anyone who thought this movie was a good idea... PLEASE! I beg of you! Save my childhood and the childhood of millions! D:😛issed

Believe me hun if I could kill him I WOULD HAVE. I TOTALLY EMPATHIZE WITH YA on this. This is an absolute TRAVESTY! A crime against A GENERATION! I hope the movie BOMBS personally but then I realize this is America (where Emmerich's Iguanasaurus sold out in theaters). So, yeah, I've lost all love for this country and the movie industry in general. Dragon Ball was bad enough. This will suck so hard it will equal a MOUND OF SHIT the size of a STAR DESTROYER!

Last edited:
Okay... As most of that does suck... you having a problem with them being called The Foot is kind of stupid... The fact that they're a black ops group is kinda stupid and not a ninja team, but to have problems with their name is kind of stupid. Especially since they were called The Foot several times in the original movies. It's just shorter than always calling them The Foot Clan... however The Foot has always been a stupid name in my opinion, whether it's a ninja team or black ops team. 😛 However the rest of you said is really stupid... but maybe the story will be good. The only problem people would have with that story is that's not how it used to be... it sounds like a cool story if there was never a ninja turtles before or that's how it's always been.

However the rest of you said is really stupid... but maybe the story will be good. The only problem people would have with that story is that's not how it used to be... it sounds like a cool story if there was never a ninja turtles before or that's how it's always been.

The story sucks dude. Seriously. How can you even CALL SOMETHING LIKE THAT GOOD OR WORTH WATCHING? You want a GOOD TMNT movie? Watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that came out in 1990. Not Secrets of the Ooze. NOT TURTLES IN TIME. The FIRST ONE. THAT my friend is HOW YOU DO a Turtles movie. Instead Bay is giving us a piece of shit (akin to Emmerich's Armageddon or Iguanasaurus). He was given millions of dollars and ended up pumping out a piece of shit.

In news that's more recent than over a year old, that's also the script that got sent back to be rewritten due to "major problems," I believe it was.

Okay... As most of that does suck... you having a problem with them being called The Foot is kind of stupid... The fact that they're a black ops group is kinda stupid and not a ninja team, but to have problems with their name is kind of stupid.

Not really mad at it, just annoys me a little. It's mostly everything else.

The story sucks dude. Seriously. How can you even CALL SOMETHING LIKE THAT GOOD OR WORTH WATCHING? You want a GOOD TMNT movie? Watch the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that came out in 1990. Not Secrets of the Ooze. NOT TURTLES IN TIME. The FIRST ONE. THAT my friend is HOW YOU DO a Turtles movie. Instead Bay is giving us a piece of shit (akin to Emmerich's Armageddon or Iguanasaurus). He was given millions of dollars and ended up pumping out a piece of shit.

HEY! I LIKED ALL THREE! D: Granted neither compared to the first time at all but this story.... THIS STORY! This just spits on everything that makes the ninja turtles the turtles. Seriously... this is complete crap!

In news that's more recent than over a year old, that's also the script that got sent back to be rewritten due to "major problems," I believe it was.

Is it? Please tell me it is... the movie is suppose to come out in 2014, this one was shown in 2012 I believe. Then one that was sent back from what I read was before this, this is from what I read, the script for the movie but I pray that you're right!

HEY! I LIKED ALL THREE! D: Granted neither compared to the first time at all but this story.... THIS STORY! This just spits on everything that makes the ninja turtles the turtles. Seriously... this is complete crap!

Is it? Please tell me it is... the movie is suppose to come out in 2014, this one was shown in 2012 I believe. Then one that was sent back from what I read was before this, this is from what I read, the script for the movie but I pray that you're right!

I liked all three movies too... And I said it sounds good if it was the original ninja turtles and it's not changing the story... because I love sci-fi movies and so it sounds like a cool idea. The problem is that Ninja Turtles has been around forever and so we already love the first story of Ninja Turtles so it's stupid in that retrospect... But All three movies were pretty awesome in my opinion... Sure not as good as the first but I really liked them.. well... I only kinda liked In time but I'm a big fan of Secret of the Ooze. And the script was indeed sent back.. one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles hated the script and the new writers were convinced to rework it... At least that's what I've heard.

http://collider.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-reboot-delayed/

Here's an article from June of last year that mentions it being delayed for script changes along with a few other film delays. Personally, I'm still not expecting anything good, just nothing as terrible as what we might've gotten.

Last edited:
I hope they make a nina turtles puppet master movie. Heeeeeeee

Are you talking about the Armageddon with Bruce Willis? Because that movie was awesome.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back