• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The New Vendor Part 2

semprini

TMF Novice
The New Vendor Part 2 (M/F)

Comments are always welcome, it's the only way I'll get better.

It had been almost two months since the first time I met Tina at my newest vending stop. And it had been almost two months since she had locked me in a set of stocks and tickled my feet for messing up her floor. Now normally I would have hauled ass away from there and never gone back. But the money was too much for my employer to resist so I kept going back, between four and six times a week. I was there so often that I had to give up my other stops to another vendor. As long as the money kept rolling in I was the dedicated supplier.

Dealing with Tina herself, was getting easier. As long as I did exactly what she said, when she said it. Since she knew about how much time it would take to make the drive if I was more than five minutes late, she would find a reason to tickle me. If I tracked in dirt or spilled something on the floor, she would find a reason to tickle me. Most of the time she would make up a reason to tickle me. For example, she went to the trouble for setting the clocks ahead ten minutes so she could punish me for being late. Another time she called in an order during a massive rainstorm; upon my arrival she had me stand outside to remove my shoes, so to not get mud on the newly polished floor. Unfortunately I was so soaked that I left a trail of water wherever I walked, causing her to tie me to a chair, flip me on my back, remove my wet socks and tickle my feet until she deemed them dry and safe for the floor. All of this I had to deal with on a nearly daily basis. But nothing could make me sway from my most basic desire, ever since the first time she tickled me: revenge. I would bide my time and endure her many ticklish attacks until the perfect moment arrived.

I had gotten the call as usual to go refill the machine, so I loaded up my truck and headed out. Over the course of the drive all I could think about was how and when to exact my revenge, the thought of her reprisal didn’t even concern me. Seeing as how I always wound up “tracking dirt across the floor” I developed a new tactic to eliminate this problem. As I got to the door to the rest stop I would push in the cart, remove one shoe outside the building step in and then remove the other one. With shoes in hand I walked towards the maintenance room in the back of the building, and put my shoes in the mop sink until I was done. This new process had been working out fairly well and it kept Tina happy.

As I walked to the back room I still had not seen Tina around, the rear door was open and I stuck my head out for a peek. “Tina?”

“Hello Eric. How are you today?” Tina was kneeling on the ground digging through the flowerbeds removing weeds.

“I am fine and yourself?”

“I am good, not making a mess in there are you?”

“No, I left my shoes in the mop sink.”

“Good job. Well I will be out here if you need me for anything.” Tina gave me a smile and went back to weeding. I turned around and headed back inside when it hit me this was my chance; this is the perfect time to get the drop on her. I looked around the shelves for some proper tools, and crept back over to the door. Tina was so focused on her job that she didn’t even notice me push the plant stakes into he ground beside her ankles; at least not until it was to late. I quickly stuck the other stakes into the ground pinning her ankles with the rope tied between them.

“Hey! What the hell?” Tina whipped around and tried to pull up the stakes. Placing my hands on her hips I moved her forward enough so they were out of reach, then turned around and sat across the backs of her knees facing her feet. Tina was wearing a pair of rubber slip-on shoes with the holes all over; I ran my finger across her heel. “Eric what on Earth are you doing?”

“Well I saw you working out here in the dirt and I noticed all of the holes in your shoes.”

“So?”

“So, I didn’t want your nice floor to get dirty. I am going to clean your feet.”

“Eric no. You don’t have to do that they will be okay.”

“It’s no trouble, you have taught me how important cleanliness is.” I glared back over my shoulder. “I want to do this.” I grabbed onto the ends of her shoes and with no trouble at all they slid right off, her toes wiggled, her soles wrinkled up.

“Eric stop, please don’t do this.” Tina squirmed and twisted but I had her pinned tight.

“Oh my goodness look how dirty these feet are. This just wont do at all.” I picked up a small stiff-bristled scrub brush from my supplies and went to town on her soles. Tina screamed with laughter and pounded the ground with her fists.

“No…no Eric stop it. This isn’t funny.”

“If it’s not funny then why are you laughing?” I scrubbed under her toes, and over her arches. Tina kicked her feet up and down as much as she could, causing more dirt to cover her. “You know, the more you squirm the dirtier you get. Unless you want this to go on all day I would try to hold still.”

“Oh damn you Eric. I am going to make you pay for this.” Tina was biting her lip and doing her best not to move, hoping that the torture would soon come to an end. Meanwhile, I loved every minute of it; payback for the hours of tickling I had to put up with at the hands, brushes, and dusters of this woman.

After a good ten minutes I decided her feet were clean. “Alright Tina I think you are good to go walking back inside.”

“Thank god! You better get off me right now, you’ll be lucky if your boss doesn’t hear about this.” As she said that a thought crossed my mind, I would make sure that nobody found out about it.

“Well, that was the wrong thing to say.” I grabbed a nearby pile of rope and with a little struggling, looped it around her wrists. “Come on get up.” I pulled up on the rope and led her inside; she fought me the whole way. I tossed the rope over a girder and pulled it tight lifting her onto the balls of her feet tied off the rope, and turned to face her. “Your not going to be telling anyone about this ever remember I put up with this for weeks. Turnabout is fair play.”

“Okay you’ve had your fun. I am sorry, now let me go.”

“I can’t”

“Oh. Why not?”

“You’re just to dirty.”

“What?”

“Look at yourself, you’re covered in dirt from all that rolling around outside.”

“It’s okay, I will clean it all up.”

“Actually I’ve got this one solved.” I walk over to the desk in the corner of the room. “Do you even know how many pairs of my socks you cut up just because you thought they were dirty?” I turn back to her, a pair of scissors in my hand. “I was buying new ones every other week. So we must destroy the dirty clothes.” I placed my hand on her thigh wiping off streaks of dirt. “Look at this, just unacceptable.” I pulled her leg toward me stretching out the fabric and make a small initial cut just above the top of her thigh. I proceed to cut a large oval shape out of the front of her jeans removing only the dirty patch. I finish my cut and her leg dropped back; a six-inch long piece of denim is in my hand.

“This is absurd, Eric stop this right now.” I glanced up at her playfully.

“One more to go.” I repeated the same cut on the other leg, after tossing away the dirty cloth I walk up close to her and slowly traced my fingers over her exposed thighs, lightly tickling over the insides of her legs. Tina danced around trying to avoid my touch, but it was no use. “I can’t believe you got your shirt so dirty too. I can fix that right up.” I cut along the side all the way up to just below the neckline and back down the other side taking out the entire front of the shirt. Tina could only stand there, stomach and bra now exposed to the world and me. “Well now that that is done we can get back to the cleaning project.” I picked up a small detailing brush, scrubbing inside her belly button.

“Hey, hey, hey. Get away from me that tickles so much.” She kept dancing around trying to escape the brush.

“But Tina I have to get in there really good to make sure no dirt is left behind.” I burrowed deeper into her stomach. Tina just gave up laughing all together and just started screaming like a banshee. I removed the brush from her belly button and lazily traced it around her stomach and rib. A little more teasing and I decided to give her a break, Tina was gasping for breath and sweating. “So how are we feeling?”

“I hate you.” Tina could barely hold her head up.

“But your cleaner now.” I smiled at her. “Well, I will tell you what. I think you have had enough for the day. So I am going to go and I will be back when you need another order filled.” I walked over to the mop sink, put on my shoes and loaded up my truck.

“Eric, hey you can’t leave me here like this. Get me down”

“I wasn’t going to leave you there.” I just wanted you to watch as I kept my shoes on walking through the building. I moved around behind her, goosing her ribs and stroking her armpits. She squealed with laughter and I untied her. “Well I will be seeing you. And sorry about the muddy footprints I tracked in just now you will clean it up right?” I chuckled as I walked to the door.

Last edited:
What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back