• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The offical Dexter Knight website and store

alwayssilver

TMF Expert
Hey everyone. Sorry for the long delay getting back to you with this. I was hoping to release these sites for everyone by the time my book is ready to be released. Right now the book has been uploaded to lulu, but I also plan on uploading the book to cafepress and letting them sell it for me there. Unfortunantly I'm still waiting for the books cover, but I saw it's nearly finished, than again that was nearly a month ago. I'm pushing now to get it finished and hope to have it up and running for everyone soon. Anyways onto more important matters...

The website here... http://www.dexteraknight.com

This is the offical website of Dexter Knight and if you go there you'll notice hardly anything is there. Including advertisement for the shop and the book cover. But here you'll see where everything information wise concerning Dexter Knight and his universe will be discussed. I also plan on advertising other books here as well, if you go to 'Other News' you'll see a plug for 'Devils and Angels' which I hope I'll get published with through another compay. Dexter Knight however will remain centrally mine. I'll bogart that thing until I'm dead! Dead I say! At the bottom of the page you'll see a nice piece of art done by none other than 'HomunculusLover' my best friend! The sites nothing to brag about, but it is mine so I'm happy. I do plan on fixing it up later when I have the cash and resources. There's a lot I want to do with this site and I'm hoping I'll be able to have a few of those things become a reality here shortly. I would love to have people navigate the site using things on screen known as data disks. Data disks in Dexter Knight's world are computers (not really disks at all) that can be used for all kinds of things. The base is round in shape and about six or seven inches long and they project holographic imagies between two poles. I thought it would be cool to have the site look like your using a data disk to navigate. I would love to have people sign up to the site after all that is done and get personalized data disks that you can customize and junk like that, but it's a far off dream! Not too far off. Heh. But when Dexter becomes popular and I get the cash I plan on doing just that.

The Store... http://www.cafepress.com/dexterknight

Here you can find 5 t-shirts. I think they are pretty cool myself and I plan on ordering a bunch for family and friend. I think it would be cool to someday see someone walking down the street wearing one of my shirts. I would sign it for them even if they didn't want me to! And if they spray me with pepper spray I would simply work through the pain and terror of not being able to breath. But enough of that. These shirts were really made up in hopes of making money so I can do more with Dexter Knight. Like my site and just a few other things I would love to do. There are a few other brands of media I would like to try, such as a comic book, but I don't know anyone who would work for royalties alone. lol. But if your a talented artist who would love to do a 30 page comic with no promises of seeing a comish or royalties than please email me at [email protected] No joke emails! I see advertisement and my heart jumps a beat.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy these sites. I will let everyone know the moment the book is available on both sites.

God bless
Thank you!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back