• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The offical Halloween Costume thread.

CellarDweller

3rd Level Orange Feather
LMAO....

well, this may be moved to the members' photo thread, but I figured, if anyone wanted to share pics of themselves in their costumes, go for it.

Here I am.

Attachments

• HPIM0830a.jpg
    HPIM0830a.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 33
cellardweller said:
LMAO....

well, this may be moved to the members' photo thread, but I figured, if anyone wanted to share pics of themselves in their costumes, go for it.

Here I am.

That's a really authentic looking costume!
Are you drinking Captain Morgan's Rum?

darkgem said:
That's a really authentic looking costume!
Are you drinking Captain Morgan's Rum?

lmao!!! I didn't even think of that!!! I have the right pose, don't I?

Finances were strapped this year, so I went with what would cost the least. I already owned the jeans, jacket, Durango boots, and flannel shirt. I just bought the lasso, holster/gun, spurs for the boots, and hat. On top of that, the cashier got busy, and didn't charge me for the lasso, spurs or gun. Only the hat. Borrowed the gloves and bandana from my brother, and bam! Instant cowboy.

wouldn't ya know, i spend a good amount of money for my costume this year, just to get the stomach virus yesterday, and totally miss out on holloween. i'm still pretty bad, so i'm about to hit the sack again.

pixelated profanity warning!!!

This is a completely custom created costume! I cut out the pieces from foam and Parker painted all of it. We did this Friday night for a Halloween party on Saturday. It took a total of about 10 hours to complete. 😀

Err (the purple one) attaches to Ignignokt (the green one) by two little pieces of velcro. This was done so Err could be detached and fit on top of Ignignokt to make the "Quad Laser".

See more about the Mooninites here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Maiellaro

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 16
darkgem said:
This is a completely custom created costume! I cut out the pieces from foam and Parker painted all of it. We did this Friday night for a Halloween party on Saturday. It took a total of about 10 hours to complete. 😀

Err (the purple one) attaches to Ignignokt (the green one) by two little pieces of velcro. This was done so Err could be detached and fit on top of Ignignokt to make the "Quad Laser".

See more about the Mooninites here...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Maiellaro

omg! i shoulda thought of that! that will have to be next year for me. i friggin love aqua teen hunger force, not to mention the Moonites.

that quad laser was something else...

Ignignokt- "No one can defeat the quad laser!"
Err- "It is over now!"
Ignignokt- "The bullet is enormous, there is no escaping!"
Err- "Jumping... is useless."

reminds me.. i gotta get comedy central back with my cable package. it's so worth the $20-30 increase.

Bignorm868 said:
omg! i shoulda thought of that! that will have to be next year for me. i friggin love aqua teen hunger force, not to mention the Moonites.

that quad laser was something else...

Ignignokt- "No one can defeat the quad laser!"
Err- "It is over now!"
Ignignokt- "The bullet is enormous, there is no escaping!"
Err- "Jumping... is useless."

reminds me.. i gotta get comedy central back with my cable package. it's so worth the $20-30 increase.

There's supposed to be a whole new season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force starting the middle of November.

Thats the best costume EVER!

I was... Well, okay... I was wearing A pair of Overalls and an Orange (Always Gotta be Orange... ALWAYS) T-Shirt that says "This is my Costume, now Give me the Damn Candy!" oh yeah, and I darkened in under my eyes with A black Eye Pencil... and smudged it around A bit... and I carried an Axe... Man I love scarin' people.

darkgem said:
There's supposed to be a whole new season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force starting the middle of November.

aww kick ass! i'm definitely getting comedy central then. or whatever channel it comes on, i done forgot.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back