• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lonelykimiko said:
Heya all 😀 .
Phew, stop posting too much! Had to read through 4 pages just to see if I got tickled! Looks like TG got all the fun! 🙂
Well, it's easier to tickle you when you're actually here 😛 *grabs your ankles, pulls off your boots, and runs fingertips up and down your soft soles*

Now that's logic I can agree with, skipping the pleasantries!

*lies tg on her stomach, takes a brush and runs it along both of tg's legs.

*looks over from torturing Kimiko's feet* Come on. I know you don't really mean that. *Looks up to Big_Dogg* She says don't, but she also says she likes it. How does that work?

Not so fast you! ur not going anywhere, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*previous rage has dissipated, (ref took puck in head 😀😀😀) chains tg's ankles to bed posts and tickles both legs simultaneously
I'll be gratuitous and leave ur arms free to flail or do whatever u like

Try all you might, but unless ur arms are waaaaay longer than your legs and you can reach behind you, u ain't unchaining urself. Face it "hun", ur stuck good. Howsit goin over there socks, kimiko hasn't responded in a bit...

Oh my god, you killed her! You bastard!!! lol

That's what I thought tg. Just relax and lighten up 😀

*works his way up her sides and spends a bit of time tickling and rubbing tg's sides and back

May as well get the best of both worlds, eh?

Last edited:
I'm here! hehehehehehehehe!

Tokk me this long to sift through all my missed posts >.< .

That's ok. I had a ton to sift through when I came online too. At least 12 pages just in this thread alone!
Ok, now I'm pretty new with this, but I'll see what I can do *holds up a long, black feather and carefully strokes along Kimiko's soles and toes*

AHHHHHHHHH, ZOMBIE!!!!!!

*releases tg's restraints

how u doin tonite jenny?

big_dogg85 said:
AHHHHHHHHH, ZOMBIE!!!!!!

*releases tg's restraints

how u doin tonite jenny?

good, back from a hard day of shopping, just resting, letting Norman massage my feet.... sigh... he's got magical hands.... he says hi.

"A hard day of shopping" I still can't get used to that concept... it's wrong! WRONG!!!
😀

*hands a box of pipe cleaners to socks. Use this on kimiko, I've also read that pipe cleaners beteen toes is camel's weakness...as a matter of fact 😀

big_dogg85 said:
"A hard day of shopping" I still can't get used to that concept... it's wrong! WRONG!!!
😀

*hands a box of pipe cleaners to socks. Use this on kimiko, I've also read that pipe cleaners beteen toes is camel's weakness...as a matter of fact 😀

... and a weakness of mine, too 😎

Ok. *pulls out eight pipe cleaners* Hmmm, I could do some stuff with these. *Inserts the pipe cleaners between Kimiko's toes, then takes four cleaners between the fingers of each hand, and slides them back and forth*

oh well then. My apologies Norman, but I simply must test this theory out.

*steals four of socks' pipe cleaners and puts it in between his knuckles on both hands. Begins sliding the cleaners through jenny's toes, and rotating down the line and back.

Sockstickler said:
Ok. *pulls out eight pipe cleaners* Hmmm, I could do some stuff with these. *Inserts the pipe cleaners between Kimiko's toes, then takes four cleaners between the fingers of each hand, and slides them back and forth*

:tounge: sounds like fun, lucky kimiko

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back