• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wonder if anyone's on, tonight?" I ask myself, crashing face-first onto a couch. "Ow. Stupid." I chide.

"Jeez. It feels like I'm always the only one on here! There's no fun to be had by me - against anyone else, anymore." I plop down on the couch, slightly sad. 🙁

*sigh* "No one seems to be on - ever, when I'm here!" 🙁
Plops down on couch, resting my face on my hands.

"Let's see what I get from this." My wiggling hands travel up, to lodge securely in your underarms while wiggling.

"Can't have any of that, now can we?" I sit on your legs, my nails skittering all over your tummy and sides.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH eeeeeehehahahahahhahahahahaaa!!!!!

*Kicks legs*

*Reaches up and tickles your right underarm*

HAHAHAHA!!!

"Sorry bub, naddah." 😉 Wiggles my fingers quickly in your underarms, finding it easier with your outstretched arm. Thanks.

"Aww. Poor baby." I keep on attacking your middle, my hands straying back up to your underarms. :evil:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heheheheheheheahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Wiggles around and slips through to crawl away*

"Dun run away!!" Grabs a foot and wraps one arm around the ankle, the other removing anything that might get in the way.

"Oh, nothing really." My fingers start quickly moving around on your sole like a piano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back