• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Official Tickle Fight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHHAHA NOOHAHAHAHHHAHAAHEHEHEHE HE HE HE!!!!!

THAHAAT TIIICKLESSSS!!!!!!

*Flailing arms and leg*

"That's kind of the point." I grab your hands and quickly lay on them, returning to your underarms and letting your legs buck.

Underarms aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhahahahhaahhahehehehhahaha hahaha aha ahahahahahah aha ahahahhaaaaaa!!!!

"Yup." :super_hap My fingers drift from your underarms to your ribs every now and then.

HEHEHEHAHHAHA NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

*Pulls shirt down over torso squrming*

"Yeeessss," I taunt, skittering my fingers all over your middle: your tummy, sides, ribs, and up into your underarms every now and then. 😉

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

*Reaches up and tickles your torso*

HehehehehahaAAAHAHAHAhahahaa!

"Nnn-noohohoheheehee!!" I curl over, though still tickling your underarms, now speeding up in my distress.

Hhhhehehheee *Still tickling your tummy and sides slowly* hahahahahehehHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEAAAA!!!

"Stohohooooppp!! Heheheeheeheee!!" I rest my head on your middle, pushing your hands away - to safety, for me.

Dun!! *I grab your hands whenever they get away, curling away everytime you tickle* :cross:

*Tickles you off of me and starts to slowly tickle your ribs and bellybutton*

:shock: "Ahheeheehee - :yowza: NOAAHHHAHAHA!! NOOOO!!!" :angry: I brush away your hands quickly, curling into a ball of safety for the time being.

"Nohuhuhuunnn of your buheheheesssinesss!!heeheeheheeheeee!!" I jerk whenever you get my hips just so. *Quite annoying actually.*

:shock: "Heheeheeheehe- NOOHOHOOHEEHEEHEEE!!!" I jerk up and cradle my attacked foot. "You don't tickle there either." *shakes head no*

Okay then. *pokes your toe* *Tickles your sides a little more* Hmmmm..

Recooperates a bit, now glaring down at my feet as I twitch at your tickles. "You are soo SCREWED!!" I turn and pounce, securely wrapping my legs around your feet before I start scraping my nails down them.

AAAAAAAAHHAHHAHHA NONONONONOEEOEEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Disappears in a cloud of smoke* [echo] Au Revior

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back