• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The OTHER Nami

TickleHerSilly1

TMF Novice
*Sneaks into room, acting like he hasn't been inactive for the last few EVER* Erm, hi?

I have seen so many "Nami" tickling pics floating about the internet, but they were all of Nami from One Piece. Seeing all the attention she's getting, I thought to myself, "I bet the other Nami's in the world are feeling pretty neglected." so, being a gamer, I picked the only other Nami I know.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the (I think) very first League of Legends TT artwork!

http://i.imgur.com/WXEQpa0.jpg

[edit] small note, I've moved to digital sketching, and it's a bit messier than pencil. Hopefully I'll get around to cleaning up and coloring my sketches some time soon here.

Last edited:
Adorable! Not the champ I expected to see new art of but my god that's really well done! I love the details on everything, especially the faces and the way you captured motion. You have real talent! Also welcome back from the realm of inactivity :stickout. I look forward to seeing more amazing stuff in the future 🙂

Gotta say this is pretty well done. =)

I put a lot of thought and time into it, glad to know it paid off 🙂

Adorable! Not the champ I expected to see new art of but my god that's really well done! I love the details on everything, especially the faces and the way you captured motion. You have real talent! Also welcome back from the realm of inactivity :stickout. I look forward to seeing more amazing stuff in the future 🙂

Thanks for the kind words! And on the note of not being the champ you'd expect, I plan on doing others in the future, there are plenty of League girls that need some attention ;D

Looks very nice, i love your style.

Why thank you! Did you know that you inspired this? I commented on your Nami picture (which was wonderful) under another name, GentleTorture, as I had thought I lost this account. But, since recovering the password, I'm back on here, and I think you deserve some credit for giving me the idea to do my own Nami picture 🙂

I gotta say I never expected to see artwork of nami any time soon...heck I never expected to ever see artwork of her. Thank you THS, I love it.

This was a pleasant surprise. I walked in not knowing which Nami to expect; I can say I wasn't expecting any League of Legends tickling to be going on. The rendition of Amumu, Miss Fortune, and Dr. Mundo are all very great too (and adorable). Thanks for sharing!

You aren't the first LoL art piece to surface here; you are the first after a very, very long drought (think the Nidalee tickle sketch was the last one I've seen floating about).

Ah, Nami~ Such a fun and useful support. Makes me stray from Sona every now and then...

A lovely piece to be sure. Good to see a picture for Nami; was almost certain she'd never see any love, what with no feet. 😛

As league of legends player I thank you a lot for this piece =D your style its so cute!

Nice to see Nami getting such a warm reception! Hopefully this will stir up a little more League interest around here 😛

Also, for those of you that do play League, hit me up sometime, GT is: Azurhiel
I mostly only play co op because I don't get very good ping where I live, and that tends to anger some. If you're down for PvE though, come find me!

Think I'll take you up on that offer! Look for Reogen. You're on NA correct?

aw sorry man I am not in NA server I am west E server. I have one in NA...but I forgot what the log on was.

Due to the title and your previous post on my picture i had a guess but wasn't sure because of the different name.
But to be the one who inspired this picture I'm honored 😀
I have to check out your deviantart account your drawings rock!

I had a bit of a problem with my old DA account, and somehow lost possession of it, the mods weren't able to help me, so I had to make a new one. I literally just made it, and nothing is up yet, but this is where all my art will be going now http://floggedwithfeathers.deviantart.com/

nice to see some Nami art! would be nice to see more art from other gals too!

oh wow! being a league of legends player, i really find this art to be just awesome! 🙂 Maybe next time, nami gets her revenge on miss fortune?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back