• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Perils Of Being A Writer (F*/M)

semprini

TMF Novice
Haven't posted a story in a while, this covers about three different projects in various stages of completion, it took a little bit to put it all together but I am happy with this version. As always feedback is welcome.

Thanks for reading.
IronPenguin

The Perils of Being a Writer.​

I had not sat down to write any stories for a while, life got in the way and both my energy and desire was waning. But after spending some time looking over the handful of finished projects and the countless others that just sat and rotted I figured I would see if the magic was still there. I flipped on my computer, dropped onto the couch, and waited for everything to load up. Looking out the window I could see a storm was rolling in, I was hoping to at least get a little done in case the power went out. Resisting the urge to log into Facebook and blow the rest of my night looking up music videos on YouTube, I opened up WordPad. I writing down an idea that I had been rolling around in my head for the last couple weeks, about a contractor who had been called back to an unsatisfied client's house only to be trapped and tickled. It was going well it seemed perhaps a little hack but I could fix that in the re-writes. It had been roughly half an hour or so and I could hear the rain coming down outside my window, followed closely by booming thunder. I cursed to myself and quickened my pace trying to bang out another couple pages before the inevitable outage. Suddenly a flash of lightning filled the room then everything went black.....

"Hello Eric, it's been a while."

"Hello? Who's there?"

The light of the computer screen glowed off the walls revealing an old memory in front on me. I couldn't believe it.

"Mel?"

"You remember. I was certain you had forgotten, it has been so long since you visited me."

"You can't be her; she's eleven years older than you are. What is this?"

"Of course I am Melissa, just not the one you know. I am the one you wrote."

"What?"

"I am the physical manifestation of the version of me you wrote about in your stories."

"Oh! What?"

"Damn Eric, that story you wrote about tickling me. Remember that story?"

"Yes."

"I'm her, she's me, and we are legion."

"Okay, what do you want?"

"To prepare you."

"For what?"

"Revenge."

"What?"

"Say 'What?' again, mother fucker."

"What?"

Mel lunged at me pinning me to the chair. “What do you think happens after you stop writing and turn the computer off?"

"I don't know. Nothing I would presume since you aren't real."

"Not real?" Mel slid her hands under my shirt and began to tickle my stomach. "Is this real enough for you?"

"Hey, stop that."

"I am the representative that we have chosen to inform you of your coming penance."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You will."

The lights flashed back on and I was alone; confused and alone. Figuring it was time for a drink I got up and opened the door to my room and stepped into the back room at work.

"What the hell?" I was in the storage room in the back of the store that I work in. Walking around the corner I stopped dead in my tracks. The before me was a puddle of glue on the dock floor, a pair of shoes lodged in the middle, and a pair of socks leading out of glue. "This can't be real."

"What can't be real?" A voice came from behind me; I turn around and am face-to-face with my boss. "What can't be real, Eric."

"This Sunny, this can't be real. Is this some kind of joke?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this is a setup from a story I wrote years ago. How did you get it?"

"This is it. This is that story, as a matter of fact the other you just walked out a second ago. Surprised you didn't run into him."

"So now what?"

"Mel didn't really tell you what was going on did she?"

"Not so much."

"Good." Sunny grabbed my waist and started squeezing my hips.

"Oh! Hey knock that off." I stumbled backwards trying to avoid her tickling, accidently tripping over the mop laying on the ground and falling into the industrial-sized garbage wedging myself into place.

"Oh Eric, look what you have done now. It's almost like it was written that way." Sunny walked towards me grinning from ear to ear. "This isn't your world anymore Eric. Since you finished with us we have taken over, it belongs to us now." She rested her hands on my shoes. "And I see you even got a new pair of shoes. Don't worry you won't need those here." She unlaced my shoes removing them one at a time and tossing them off into the glue puddle. "Oops." She smirked at me as she began to stroke my sock covered feet. I kick my feet trying to avoid her fingers she kept up with me at every turn. “You don’t get it yet do you? I know what you are going to do as you think of it. Your thoughts are our thoughts. Oh Eric, you are going to have the time of your life here.” The tickling continued unabated as she scribbled under my toes and down my arches; I didn’t know what was happening and my brain didn’t have the capabilities to process anything else besides the tickling that I was currently being subjected to.

After a good twenty minutes I was hoarse, sweating, and gasping for breath; she was smiling so hard I thought her face would break. “You held up better than I thought you would have. You are kind of a light weight in your stories.”

“I still don’t know what you want, but please stop.” I could barely form words.

“You really don’t want that, Eric, trust me.”

“Why not?”

“See I don’t really want anything, I just like it when people are ticklish. Some of the others however, they aren’t as playful as I am. Some of them have a real axe to grind.”

“And?”

“And if I stop here you move on to the next story; a whole new world and a whole new set of problems. Trust me you are much safer here with me.” Sunny reached behind her pulling out a pair of scissors and began snipping random holes in my socks. She never stopped smiling.

“Oh Sunny no.” I protested knowing full well her intentions.

“Oh Eric yes.” Her fingers drove into the newly cut holes and began scratching my bare feet. I burst out laughing and my only thought was escape, I had to take my chances.

“Sunny.” I gathered all my focus. “STOP!”

“Your funeral.”

A blinding light filled the room…..

It took a few seconds for my vision to clear up but my other senses filled me in. I could tell it was night by the sounds of the crickets. I was wearing a loose-fitting sleeveless T-shirt, cargo pants, and was barefoot. The wooden floor was damp and rotten, the moss felt like carpet. I could hear the sounds of people on the floor below me. I knew I was screwed.

“He must have come in here.” A muffled female voice whispered.

“You better hope we find him. I can’t believe you let him escape.” Another female voice responded.

“Fuck you, just help me look.”

I knew it was only a matter of time before they found me. I just hoped it would have taken longer, and not been my fault. The moon shone through a nearby window offering little light but a good chance to escape. I slowly crept towards the window making as little noise as possible. That is until I stepped down into a hole in the floorboards and went crashing through the floor stopping as my shirt bunched up around me, filling the hole but exposing my stomach to the two women below me.

“He is over here.” One of them called out.

“Keep him there.”

“That won’t be a problem.” My hands slipped on the mossy floor killing any chance of getting leverage to push myself out of the hole and back up to safety. I kicked my legs trying to find something to stand on to get even the slightest amount of stability. This came to an end when I felt two arms wrap around my legs.

“Got ‘em.”

“Oh buddy, are you trouble now.” Two sets of nails began tickling my sides and stomach. “You think you can run from us and not pay the penalty. Someone is paying good money for us to keep you hidden away, and we intend to do just that. What we do with you…. let’s just say that is up in the air.” Her hands scrambled over my stomach, while the other one kept my legs pinned. “We know all of your worst spots Eric; we know just how to make you beg.” I felt her tongue trace around my belly button as she continued to tickle me.

“I can’t take this! Let me go! I will do anything you want.” I pounded my fists on the floor out of sheer frustration.

“But this is what we want.” The one holding my legs joined in. “Except for maybe one thing.”

“Anything! Tell me!” I seized at this glimmer of hope.

“I want to play too.” She released my legs and started tickling my ribs as well.

“NO! NO! NO! NO! Not that.” I started swinging my legs to keep them away from me; one of them stopped tickling. I was beginning to think the end was in sight. All that came crashing to a halt when she removed my belt, unbuttoned my pants, pulled them down to my knees, and wrapped my belt around my ankles binding my legs in two places. I could feel them circling me like sharks in the water, and they smelled blood.

One set in attacking my thighs while the other set to work on my feet. I tried for a new tactic this time I was going to hold out. No matter what they threw at me I was going to take it. I gritted my teeth and prepared for the worst.

“What’s the matter Eric cat got your tongue? Cause I’ve got your feet.” I could feel her fingers sliding under my toes and across my soles. I could feel the hands tickling my thighs moving up under my boxers.

“Oooo. Looks like he is enjoying this more than we expected.” She slid her hands as far up as she could reach, while up above I did all I could to contain my laughter. “Looks like he doesn’t want to play fair. Perhaps we should teach him a lesson.”

“I know just the thing.” Without missing a stroke against my feet I could feel her tongue under my toes, I began to shake harder trying to get some temporary relief. But nothing was working they stayed glued to my body like white on rice.

“On the up side if he refuses to laugh he can’t call out for us to stop. He will be ours forever.” Through the tickle induced haze I remembered that I could make this end, but at what cost? If I had stayed with Sunny I would probably just have had to deal with light tickling from a single person. Who knows what could be waiting for me if I decided to tell them to stop? The decision was made for me when I felt two hands grab my boxers and rip them down.

“Stop!” I finally cried out.

“Shit Brooke, look what you have done now. All our fun is over.”

“But just wait till the others get their hands and other things on him.” Everything went dark as I seemingly passed out.

I awoke on the ground in the woods, I could still feel the sensations of my last encounter, and though I didn’t know what was in store for me next I was happy just to have a break from the tickling. As I got up off the ground, I surveyed my surroundings to try and remember what story this was. I was wearing a long sleeve button up shirt, pants, and cowboy boots. Everything was rather worn with a few tears and small holes, and the boots were barely holding together as it was. I walked through the woods looking for other signs of life, everything was so quiet, I could not place where I was at. After about ten minutes of walking I found small clearing among the trees a single post sticking out of the ground. I hear a twig snap behind me and everything goes black.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” My head is ringing as I come to. I am sitting on a seat about three feet in the air, my hands are tied behind my back to a vertical pole, my legs are spread in front of me secured by rope to two horizontal logs coming off the main vertical post. Two Native American women are standing front of me. They are wearing soft buckskin dresses that are nearly skin tight and barefoot. “I said,” the one on the left kicks me “what the fuck are you doing here?”

“Oh shit.” The seriousness of my situation sets in as I remember where I am. “Sweet Bee and Moon Beam?”

“How nice you remember us. I would have thought you’d forgotten after all this time.”

“What happened to you?” I stared at them in disbelief while trying to find a weakness in my binds. “Why are you wearing those dresses?”
Sweet Bee slapped me across the face, leaving my head ringing. “Because you made us, shithead. We have been languishing here for nearly a decade, unable to do anything about these ridiculous costumes because you left us to rot.”

“Look at me Eric.” Moon Beam started in at me, nearly yelling. “I can hardly move in this thing without popping a seam or having a boob fall out. And not to mention not having any shoes.”

“Wait a minute I remember you having shoes when I wrote the story.”

“But then you left us, Eric. This world became real for us even though it wasn’t for you. The hazards of this world are real.”

“What hazards? I didn’t write anything that bad.” I continued to try and loosen the ropes.

“The bandits, the other tribes, the animals, the crazy-ass plants.” A shudder ran through Sweet Bees’ body at the mention of ‘the plants’. ”We lost our shoes to a group tickle obsessed raiders twenty minutes after you quit on us, speaking of which.” Moon Beam pulled a knife from behind her back.

“Where were you keeping that?” I asked in shock as the fit of her dress left barely enough room to breathe.

“That’s not what you should be worrying about right now.” She said as she slid the knife into the worn side of my boot slicing the frayed stitches holding on the sole. “Looks like you should have spent more time writing yourself some better boots.” She peeled the sole from my boot exposing my barefoot. “Or at least some socks. Oh well, that wouldn’t have helped you anyway.” She made short work of the other boot. Each woman took a spot at my exposed feet. “This is for ten years of torture.” They laid into me with wild abandon.

“No… Hahahah Stop it. Hahaha.”

“Boy, he’s a live one! Look at those feet bounce.” Sweet Bee grinned as she stoked my soles.

“Hahahaha! M-Make it stop! Aaha-haahahah!!” Tears started streaming down my face. “Nahat theere th-that tickles.”

“Wow Eric, you really are a lightweight. You wouldn’t make it two hours here on your own.”

“Please… Haha Please… let me go. Haha I’m sahh…sorry. Haha” They slowed their tickling to a lazy drawl.

“You’re sorry? Really? That’s all we wanted. Of course we forgive you. We will let you go right now.”

“Really?” I was so relieved.

“Fuck no.” They resumed the frantic crawling at my tortured feet.

“Aaahhhh!! Please don’t.” I screamed in shock. “Bwahahahaa! Hahahahahahaaa! Hahaha!!! Plehehease! Stooop! Hahahah! I cahan’t stahand it!” Sweet Bee switched to one hand and used her other to pluck two feathers from her hair and handed one to Moon Beam in unison they both began stroking them over my sensitive soles. “Not the feathers!!! Plehehese! Stop it! Haa! Noho Mohore!”

They kept tickling for what felt like hours, showing no signs of slowing down. But finally they gave me a chance to breathe. My head slumped against my chest, sweat beading down my body; the two women standing over me grinning.

“Well what do we do with him now?” Sweet Bee looked to Moon Beam.

“We could take him to the territory border, let the raider tribes take him for a few months.”

“Ah they said if they ever found us on their land again we wouldn’t make it back out. I don’t want to risk that even for him.” Moon Beam took a second to think. “I know, we can take him over to the garden and let the plants have him.”

“Absolutely not! The last time we got stuck out there and I nearly lost all of my clothes trying to escape.”

“Then what do we do with him?” After a second they looked at each other and smiled wickedly.

“THE PIT!”

Rocks and sticks shredded my already tattered clothes as they dragged me across the forest floor, having bound my legs together and my hands at my sides made struggling impossible. After a good 45 minute hike over unforgiving terrain my shirt was threadbare and my pants more resembled Swiss cheese. Pulling me over to a tree, the ropes tightened as my body was being lifted off the ground, rising up about ten feet I could see why they called it the Pit. Pools filled with insects littered the area; I looked down at my captors pleading for mercy. They didn’t even listen.

“Remember the time we first found this place?” Sweet Bee called out pulling the rope over the branch.

“Of course I do. We were trying to escape from that band of raiders well you ran straight into one of the holes.”

“It tickled so much, as you will soon find out.” Sweet Bee grazed her fingers over my sole causing me to gasp out loud. “And then you tried to help me out.”

“Yeah, you were too far in and I couldn’t reach you.”

“And that’s when you fell in too.”

“Nothing like swimming through a pool of bugs tickling you all over your body to make you want revenge. Speaking of which lets get started, lower him down.” Sweet Bee slowly released the rope, the pit pulsed and throbbed as thousands of creepy crawlers seemed excited to have their go at me.

I tried to bring my legs up but the ropes bound my knees tight. Suddenly the rope stopped but it was too late, my toes enter the pit and insects of every conceivable size and form swarmed over me. “STO-HA-HA-HA-HOP!! ITS NOT FAI-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAIR!!!” I screamed at them but they only stood and watched. After a couple minutes Moon Beam gave the signal and the rope dropped another couple inches stopping only as my heels disappeared into the writhing mass, completely covering my feet. “LET ME GO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!”. I knew they were going to draw this out as long as possible and after another five minutes I dropped another couple inches down. At this point it wouldn’t have been so bad if the bugs hadn’t taken the initiative and started crawling up my legs every one a slimy ticklish implement making their way up my pant legs. Millions of tiny legs torturing the backs of my knees, my thighs, then my hips, and soon my….

“I see they can’t wait their turn.” Moon Beam sounded almost disappointed. “Might as well finish this.” Without warning I plunged into the pit the rope snapped back and I stopped just short of my chin. I felt around trying to find the bottom of the hole but it was beyond my reach.

“GAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! God please help me!!” I screamed so hard I blew out my voice.

“There is no God to help you here.” Sweet Bee walked around into my field of vision. “We are your Gods now.” They just sat laid back in the grass at the edge of the pit like they were having a picnic. For nearly three hours I laughed and screamed going only more and more hoarse, when something lashed around my ankles and pulling me further down into the earth, I tried to call for help but it was no use my voice was gone. The rope twisted and the branch began to strain under the pressure but the girls paid it no mind, if only they could have seen the tentacles emerging from the pit and heading towards them. By the time they felt their ankles wrapped and being dragged towards the mouth of the pit it was too late.

“What The FUCK?!?!”

“Eric what did you do?”

“Help us! Call for it to stop!” But I couldn’t, they clutched at the grass as their bodies were pulled into the grotesque trap. They clung to the edge and where set upon by the bugs.

“NOT THERE!! NOT THE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HERE!!!”

“NOT MY FE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HE-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!!”

“ENOUGHENOUGHENOUGHENOUGHENOUGH!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“LET ME GO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!”

“THEIR IN MY DRESS!!! GET THEM OUT!!! GET THEM OOOOUUUUAAAHHHH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!!” The entire forest was booming with the sounds of hysterical laughter.

“ERIC HELP US!!! MAKE IT STAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-PPPPP!!!!” But I couldn’t (and boy did I want to) my voice was shot I couldn’t even laugh anymore.

The branch holding me up snapped loudly and began to crack under the stress of the tentacle still trying to pull me down. I could feel more tentacles wrapping around my legs causing the limb to finally give way, just before I disappeared into the bottomless tickle pit I mustered all I had left croaking out a barely audible “stop.”

Everything went dark…

I woke up in my office the glow of the computer screen illuminating the room. Shaking off a dream so vivid would take some time, I turned the door knob only to have it fall off in my hand.

“Shit.”

“You have no idea.” I whipped around to see Melissa standing on the opposite side of the room along with Sunny, Brooke, Kori, Moon Beam and Sweet Bee.

“Oh fuck.” They descended upon me without hesitation or mercy my laughter turned to screaming. Melissa took a seat at the computer.

“I can’t wait to write this down. It’s going be one Hell of a story.”

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back