• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Person Above You VM Wall Roulette

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Are you drunk? Or just feeling really silly? Then you have come to the right thread. :thumbsup:

The rules of this game is simple:

The next person who posts has to pick a number and choose something that the person above them has to post on their friend's VM wall. That same person has to include how many friends he/she has so no one can say, like, 100 when the person only has 90.

However if the person chosen doesn't have their VM wall activated, you move onto the next person in your friends list and post it on that person's wall.​

For an example:
I'm start the thread, since I don't have anyone above me, I'll just state how many friends I have.

Someone (you) posts after me, picking a number and something for me (the person above you) to post on that number's wall. You also include at the end how many friends you have so the next person knows what numbers they can choose from.​

So, to be clear, the next post should have 1) number picked, 2) something to post on wall, and 3) the number of friends the next person gets to choose from (1 thru 30 or 1 thru 100).

Let the chaos begin! :mwahaha:

You have the numbers 1 thru 92 to choose from. 😀

EDIT: Feel free to share with us the responses you get from your wall posts. :excited:

Right! 😀 Send the following to #14 on your list:

"They call me crazy. YOU call me crazy! Laugh, laugh all of you! Keep that smug face. You weren't there, man! You weren't there! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT VERDUN!"

For me, you can choose from the number 1 through 115 :jester:

Right! 😀 Send the following to #14 on your list:

"They call me crazy. YOU call me crazy! Laugh, laugh all of you! Keep that smug face. You weren't there, man! You weren't there! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT VERDUN!"

For me, you can choose from the number 1 through 115 :jester:

OMG, that was to bugman. :bwahaha: EDIT: This was his response - "Take this little blue pill, then have a nice nap. It's all good. :headpat:"

Hmm, post this "I lost my mind! Can you help me find it?! :panic:" to #24. 😀

Again, me, choose from 1 thru 92. 😀

Last edited:
Oh this is awesome!

Kk, here ya go - number 77.

"Thanks for last night sugar. You were wonderful! :thumbsup:"

:jester: For me, you get to pick 1 - 105. :bounce:

Oh this is awesome!

Kk, here ya go - number 77.

"Thanks for last night sugar. You were wonderful! :thumbsup:"

:jester: For me, you get to pick 1 - 105. :bounce:

First post ever on pleasure66's wall. :bwahaha:

Post "Never take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. Trust me." on #86. 😀

Me: 1 thru 92

Alrighty then! 😀

#37. Post this "I got a new webcam. Wanna have some fun? 😉"

:mwahaha:

Me: 1 thru 150

Alrighty then! 😀

#37. Post this "I got a new webcam. Wanna have some fun? 😉"

:mwahaha:

Me: 1 thru 150

Done. 😛

Post "It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons." on #112. 😀

^ This goes out to your pal, number 45 😀

"Teehee! Yoi have no idea hou drunk I am rite now! SKITTLES FOR EVERTYONE!"

For me, you have numbers 1-105 to choose from 😉

20 - "Ever get a big boil on your butt? They really hurt! :angry:

:rowfull:

Me - 1 through 105

^ Bastard! XD

Ok, this is for your precious friend number 69 😱 XD (I'm way too infantile for my own good!)

"So I did pot yesterday... HOLY CRAP BATMAN! All the colors... I could see through time! 😱"

Me, 1 through 105 😉

^ This goes out to your pal, number 45 😀

"Teehee! Yoi have no idea hou drunk I am rite now! SKITTLES FOR EVERTYONE!"

For me, you have numbers 1-105 to choose from 😉

Done.

#10 and "Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time - I think I've forgotten this before."

Moi - 1 thru 92

73#

And phrase: I am the great Cornholio. I need TP for my bunghole.

😉

BTW:
I only got 5 ...

Done. 😛

Post "It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons." on #112. 😀

Complete! 😀. Went to SoundSiren

Post "America, fuck yeah. Here to save the mother fuckin day! America......FUCK YEAH!" on # 17

Post "America, fuck yeah. Here to save the mother fuckin day! America......FUCK YEAH!" on # 17

Sent! To Carsomyr! :rowfull: 😛

LOL... I love it! :jester: Count me in! :woot: Question... are we supposed to post back the responses here?

Send "Don't break my balls, I mean't what i said! 😛" 😀 To number 46

Last edited:

Done. :thumbsup:

Sent! To Carsomyr! :rowfull: 😛

LOL... I love it! :jester: Count me in! :woot: Question... are we supposed to post back the responses here?

Send "Don't break my balls, I mean't what i said! 😛" 😀 To number 46

Leaf, you weren't supposed to send that to anyone. It's to the person above you. Now this is yours:

Post on #5, "I'm going to scan your brain for an upgrade.......scanning........scanning........scanning..........sorry no brain was found."

And remember to post what numbers the next person can choose from for you.

Me - 1 thru 92

I'm too confused to bother right now.... I'll do it later :neenerneener: And with good reason! :bounce:

Post on #47 "Now apply the congealed gravy to your armpits and presto!"

Myself 1-24

Post "Sex bomb, sex bomb you're my sex bomb and baby you can turn me on!" on # 66

😛

Me: 1 thru 152

LMAOOOO! Done!

Ok for your number 99.......

"Do you wish that you were humping someone's leg at the moment. I do. 🙁"

:jester:

For me, 1-105.....

#32 "The aliens were perplexed by my chain mail unitard but passion reigned!"

Myself 1-24

Ok, I'll join in...

Post "I find myself in the unenviable position of being for the war, but against the troops. Not my best choice, I know, but I'm sticking with it to the end" to #12.

1-83

LMAOOOO! Done!
^ Angel, that was mine. Remember person ABOVE you posts it. 😛

Post "Sex bomb, sex bomb you're my sex bomb and baby you can turn me on!" on # 66

😛

Me: 1 thru 152
^ Done

Slacker, my dear, post this "WARNING! THE CIA is using TMF to scan thoughts. To block go to kitchen cabinets, grab aluminum foil & wrap it around your head. TMF kept this 1 quiet." on #17. 😀

Done. It went to bugman. :bwahaha:

Post "If I told you that you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" to #76

1-83

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back