• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Photographer Tickles His Schoolgirl Wife - M/F - Tickle Chicks

ReyaFet

Verified
You asked for it. Addie GETS tickled again! Hooray!

thephotographerandhiswife.gif

Addie Juniper and Psymon are a married couple who have been commissioned to produce some custom photos of Addie in a schoolgirl outfit. They happily take the photos, however, Psymon isn't satisfied with Addie's smile. It's just not....BIG enough. He can only think of one thing to perk up that smile; tickle his wife. He knows that it'll get her laughing and more in the mood to take the photos. The real reason, though, is that he just can't resist tickling a cute schoolgirl wearing white socks! She protests at first, but finally agrees, and her socked feet are tickled mercilessly! Psymon gets too into it and ends up taking her to the bedroom to tickle the rest of her body and to take off the socks so he can get to her bare soles. Mmmm...delicious torture. 🙂

*This is a loooong one for those of you who'd like to see a nice long video. 🙂 But I discounted it from the $1 per minute Clips4Sale thing, so it's only $33.99 for 43 minutes!*

There is a PREVIEW available for this video. RIGHT-CLICK HERE and select "Save As" to download.

And pretty please go to TickleChicks.com to see the rest of our ticklish-ish videos! 🙂

xoxo Addie J to the Uniper

Last edited:
Not that I'm saying you shouldn't have been tickled, but that smile you had pre-tickle was pretty darn amazing.

What's New

10/3/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back