• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pink Rose - Part 7: The Ending

Ticklish&InLove

TMF Master
The Pink Rose - Part 7: The Ending

This was one of the earliest pieces I've written...it is a bit of a mystery story with a female protagonist as a FBI agent. Hope you enjoy!

Sarah woke up to the song lyrics again, expecting to feel their warm kisses and tickling caresses...

..."Some people call me the space cowboy yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause' I speak of the pompetous of love..."

...but there wasn't anyone next to her, just the song blasting and the blindfold. She reached up to take it off and found herself in her own bed in her apartment. Amazed she looked around and got out of bed. She found her radio and tried to turn it off, but for some reason she couldn't and the battery compartment was jammed. She tried the volume, but nothing worked. She' just have to endure it...

"People talk about me baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
But don't you worry baby don't worry
Cause' I'm right here at home..."

...she went to her closet and pulled out her cop uniform, went into the kitchen and saw the old dead white flowers in the vase, and stopped, stunned, wondering if she'd dreamed it all...

"Cause' I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
playin'my music in the sun
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one..."

Sarah grabbed her car keys and found her car in the garage. She turned the car on and there the song continued...

"People keep talkin' about me baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong
Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry mama
Cause' I'm right here at home
You're the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love your peaches want to shake your tree
Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time
Come on baby now, I'll show you a good time..."

Everything came flooding back, making her aroused at the thought..."I don't believe this!", she yelled at her radio as she tried to turn it off, but it didn't.

She pulled into the police garage still shaking her head and was grateful when no more music was going on.....that is until she stepped into the elevator and heard the refrain...

"Cause' I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker

When the elevator stopped on her office floor, she couldn't get out fast enough and ran snap dab into her boss.

"Sarah!", he exclaimed, "I need to see you in my office!"

She followed him doewn the hall into his office where he produced a letter, "I realize it was my fault that hour notice was misplaced, so please know we removed all the complaints from your permanent record. Although we would have preferred you to also address me in person, as you're a fabulous contribution to the force and we'd sure hate to lose you!"

Sarah blinked, too shocked to say anything as she saw her signiture on the bottom of the letter.

"But before you take off on your last day at work, we have some questions regareding your last case. Seems Niki couldn't make any headway. that little gal just couldn't cut it like you can!"

Sarah had to smile at this last comment. it felt good.

Her boss pulled out some files, "It seems Caroline Herra has shown great improvement and pending your need to access her for your case, will be allowed to leave the publiv asylum. As for the other lady, she turned up again after she disappeared from the hospital. She woke up in her own appartment and came straight to the police office making some outrageous claim that she'd never even been at the hospital downstairs and that a Brian and an Eric had kidnapped her and tickled her to death then dumped her back in her apartment.", he shook his head, "that lady is nuts. We tossed her complaint into the file of "crazies" today. But you..."

He pointed at her, "You had us really worried after you dropped out for lunch and didn't come back. I mean, I know your notice of resignation came weeks ago, and I lost in my files, so i take the blame, but you really gave us no indication that you were going to be gone for a week!"

Sarah didn't know what to say, so she simply said, "Sorry, Sarge."

He held out his hand to her to shake it, then exclaimed, "WOW! I guess that explains things! Whose the lucky man?", and that's when she realized her left hand had a huge pink diamond on it.

Her cheeks flushed and she asnwered quickly, "I-I-I'm not sure about things yet."

Her boss nodded understandingly and smiled, "you'll know when you know."

"I'm confused." she scrunched up her nose and shook her head.

He looked at her and laughed, "Well, I'll be! You found your match, didn't you, Detective?" He started laughing, "Well I guess there is hope then! There has always been a sort of joke among the rest of us that you were the unattainable type, the kind no guy could confuse enough to steal the heart of. Well, I guess a thief finally did get the better of you, huh?"

Sarah was smiling big now, "I guess so."

She turned and went to her office then, wondering if she should keep her job or let the chips fall where they may and see where this new adventure would lead.

She was finishing up some paperwork when she answered her phone and heard the song on the other end...

"Some people call me the space cowboy yeah

Immediatly she sat up and looked around the office. No one seemed to be doing anything strange...then she looked out her window to see pink rose petals falling down like rain and went to look out...

The song seemed to now be coming from outside the window as much as from the phone, and slowly into view two window washers came down singing into a phone and holding a sign that read:

"You're not crazy. We were just messing with you! Free Caroline and let's begin a new adventure! Come on baby now, We'll show you a good time!...."

Sarah just laughed in utter disbelief! They were absolutely shameless. She shook her head and wagged her finger at them then spoke into the phone,

"Should be arresting you both!"

"Sounds like fun!", Brian smirked through the glass as he spoke on the phone back at her, "but why not do it our way?" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down and licked his lips.

She laughed, "This just isn't right."

Eric sang bacfk at her, with a pleading look on his face into the phone accopela,

"People keep talkin' about me baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong
Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry mama
Cause' I'm right here at home..."

he looked at her through teary eyes as he sang the last part,

"...You're the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love your peaches want to shake your tree
Lovey dovey, lovey dovey, lovey dovey all the time
Come on baby now, I'll show you a good time..."

He finished the song on his knees with his hands in a pleading gesture...

"Are you being proposed to?!?!?", her secretary's voice was now beside her and pressed the "speaker" button on the phone so she could hear the song...

Sarah was laughing now as the two brothers really got into singing and dancing now that they got an audience! The staff was gathering in her office and her boss came in to see what was going on...

"Hey! Aren't one of those guys one of the men you were investigating?"

Another cop answered him, laughing, "He got himself falsely arrested just to get a date with her!"

Sarah swung around, astonished, "Your joking!"

"No," the cop was laughing, "I admit it, he paid me to arrest him, showed me the ring you're wearing now and begged me to do it!"

"That's a dozen felonies!", her boss roared then began laughing, "But I won't do a damn thing about it." He pointed to the window at the singing twins, "Sarah, i think you're answer is serenading you out there!"

The cops cheered for her to say yes, and joined in the song, making Sarah turn bright red, which only edged them all on along with the borthers....

"...Cause' I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a mid-night toker

Sarah finally yelled, "Yes! Just stop!"

Eric held up another sign that said,

"I told you I'd get you!"

Which made all the men in her office start cheering, "Our Sarah finally got caught!", "Some thief finally stole her heart!" and other puns.

She walked out into the street towards a padded wagon that had a pink rose taped to the back door. No one was there, so she figured she must have gotten downstairs faster than they could have.

She opened the door giddy and expectant, but was stunned out of it to see a Carolina Herra bound and gagged inside, "Sarah! RUN!", she yelled through it with pleading eyes...

Sarah's instincts took over and she ran over to untie the woman, but just as she was helping her up and was about to get out of the padded wagon the woman jerked her back inside laughing, "Don't you ever learn, girl?"

Sarah looked up to see the twins both grinning down at her. Brian laughed, "You still don't trust us yet, huh? Well, Caroline will have to instruct you then!"

Eric was inside the car in a flash wiggling his fingers, "Tickle Fight! Two against one!"...

That was the last thing Sarah heard before drowning in the sound of her laughter from their tickling hands...

"Damn, why do I always have to drive!", Brian whined and locked the door....

Caroline's long finger nails were mercilesslu raking againt Sarah's sides and Eric's stong hands were rushing to take her shoes off. together they tickled every inch of Sarah's sensitive body until they go to the house.

Once there, Brian opened the back doors and jumped in to join them, then he and Eric stopped, enjoying the two girls tickling each other until finally, the song came on full blast from the house,...

..."Some people call me the space cowboy yeah

"You gals got until the end of the refrain to get a head start!", Brian said in a sinister voice, making them squeal with delight and hightail it into the house...

When they were gone, Eric and Brian looked contendly at each other.

"When shall we introduce them to the others?" Eric asked.

Brian smiled, "The Order of The Pink Rose has enough women. I say we keep these two for ourselves."

"When shall we reveal the order to them then?", Eric persisted.

Brian pulled out the notepad he'd made all the notes on about Sarah, "Keep this. You deserve a wife. You've seduced enough brilliant women. Everyone in the Order has a ticklish infactuated woman because of you. Enjoy your life now with her."

"But, Brother!"

Brian laughed, "It was decided long ago. Same way as we've identified hundreds of women and matched them up with those in the Order. We all knew these two ladies would be OUR perfect match."

"You led me to seduce my own wife!"

Brian grinned even bigger, "What? Too ordinary a thought?"

Eric jabbed him in the side with an annoyed, "You got me!" look.

"Well, what are you waiting for, my Brother?" Brian winked at him, "Let's go make some dreams come true, seduce with laughter, break hearts so that we can mend them anew and keep them, our Lovers, true!"

The two men took their time walking jauntily up to the front door, under the sheild with the pink rose and pink feather and into the house. They glanced at each other only once before breaking into a run, one racing up each of the stairways and then parting in opposite directions...

Soon screams of pleading female laughter could be heard filling the house with hystics...the sound of two couples in (an admittedly untraditional) love affair that all started with a solitary Pink Rose.

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back