• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The Queen earns her crown....

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO MEEEEEE!!!

Yes ladies and gentleman, your truly beloved turns 19 today on this wonderful Saturday, August 14, 2004. For my B-Day, I'm going shopping w/ my bestfriend to find a black and pink outfit to wear to the bond concert next Tuesday, which in and of itself is a B-day gift from my mom. So YAAAY!! TO ME!! Its my birthday, and I get see bond, ( see sig pic) LIVE IN 3 DAYS, A FEW INCHES AWAY FROM ME!!! AND I (think) I GET TO MEET THEM!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This is the best birthday so far and a MAJOR improvement from my B-day last year, which was the Blackout of 2003. So YAAAAY!!!

Luv you all!!

Well, happy birthday to you, and may it be a very pleasant one!

Happy Birthday String Queen. Here's hoping you get to hang out with Bond after the show!

Well, Congratulations To Bond For Finally Getting To Meet You, Beautiful!! Be Sure To See Feathery's Post In Honor Of Your 'bond'day. ' (she's)jammin" With Bond, Oh What A Sight, Five Fab Babes, Classical Dynamite, A Treat For The Eye, A Treat For The Ear, Please Let Ol' Gt Be Your Tickler!! You Rock W/wo Socks 365/24/7, Il2bt Is Pure Tickle Heaven!!

Drago69 said:
I never did understand what the fascination is with going some place to see PEOPLE of all things... (referring to the concert), but whatever.

Anyway, you know there is a thread already, I think in tickling discussion wishing you happy birthday? I wished it there, and I won't bother doing it again in this thread, because it's not your birthday anymore. >.>

1. How can someone have such a negative response to someone who is so happy?

2. YOU may not understand why I would love to see them and I dont expect you to. I just hope I never run into someone like you at a concert I'm trying to enjoy...which I doubt cuz of course, who goes to see people? 🙄

3. I started my thread before Fethery started his. Had I known he was going to start one, and I'm sure that would be vice versa, I"m sure there wouldnt be two.

But thank you for your well wishes.

That goes for everyone who wished me well. Thanks for your kindness. 😎

Iluv2btickled said:
1. How can someone have such a negative response to someone who is so happy?

2. YOU may not understand why I would love to see them and I dont expect you to. I just hope I never run into someone like you at a concert I'm trying to enjoy...which I doubt cuz of course, who goes to see people? 🙄

3. I started my thread before Fethery started his. Had I known he was going to start one, and I'm sure that would be vice versa, I"m sure there wouldnt be two.

But thank you for your well wishes.

That goes for everyone who wished me well. Thanks for your kindness. 😎

1. I didn't know I was being negative, but whatever...

2. That's nice. - I never said people didn't do it, I just think it's a waste of time/money to do it. And I'm not expecting you to understand THAT. Just stating my opinion on it.

3. I didn't talk about his thread, because I thought he started it first. I just brought it up 'cause I didn't know if you knew it was there or not, and that I posted in it.

And whatever. Don't think I am gonna post in any of your threads from now on.

Last edited:
I wont blink an eye if you do or dont. Wont make me any difference. No surly people can post in my Birthday thread, esp if they're surly for no reason.

But whatever.. 🙄 🙄 😀

And thank you Aphrodite!

Hum-m-m-m-m

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday lil' Iluv2btickled....
Happy Birthday to you!

Now that I've sung the traditional greeting, how about one minute of tickling for each year of your life? Seems only fair - get over here and take off them shoes! 😉

(Best wishes for a terrific birthday and a great time at the concert.) 🙂

LOL!! Thank you sole seeker.

Drago, I also delete my comment. No biggie. 😀

Last edited:
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back