• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the question from a chinese student

ricky_0705

hey all...

The first is my self-introduction...

a:19 s:male l:china

so ....i have some question...

1:are there anyone from china or any one knows chinese tk.?

2:how do u think China TK and your country tk's culture.?

3:i wanna tickle a girl...but...she has a little shy...and me too..anyone could help me...

(the english is poor....hopefully anyone can understand...)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

I have only seen tickling videos produced in China, so I can only base any knowledge of Chinese tickling upon those.

I would say that based upon my limited experience with Chinese tickling films, I would say that they are rather conservative. While a pretty girl tickled is always a wonderful thing , I think that the Chinese videos are fairly straight ahead with a "here's the girl, tickle her feet" - as opposed to North and South American and Japanese tickling videos; which seem to involve more specific fetish scenarios/storylines, elaborate bondage, and the like.

Certainly, I love seeing Asian women tickled, so I enjoy Chinese tickling vids, or at least many of what I've seen.

Being the extreme pervert I am, I must say I prefer tickling vids that have a broad based theme/costume/ dialogue, etc.

As for tickling your shy Girlfriend- you are indeed in a position that everyone of every race,nationality, and the like faces when wanting to act upon their specific fetish. It is a much discussed topic on many forums. The best thing I can advise is you tell her honestly what you enjoy, and introduce her slowly into what you enjoy.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back