• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Rehabilitation (FFF/ffm; nudity)

augustine

TMF Master
Here's part 1 of a short comic idea. A part 2 may be coming but I haven't the slightest idea where I'd want to go with it. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you may have. One of the things I appreciate about this group is the feedback, so thanks ahead of time.
Enjoy.

Attachments

• Rehab p1.jpg
    Rehab p1.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 9,138
  • Rehab p2.jpg
    Rehab p2.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 10,966
  • Rehab p3.jpg
    Rehab p3.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 10,810
  • Rehab p4.jpg
    Rehab p4.jpg
    411.6 KB · Views: 12,212
Almost fainted

OMFG this is just EXCELLENT work ! And we have the perspective it will power up along the course of the story. Great stuff and ideas, Mr Augustine, really. I can not wait until the next part. A thousand thumbs up !!!!!!!!!

I would certainly enjoy it...

I love the general interplay in your drawings and I'm also a fan of the "narrated" comic format; I think the panels there are very nicely laid-out.

Fabulous drawings and storyline! 😀 Thanks so much for sharing them.

For part 2, make sure that he is completed immobilized and be sure the tickling includes his genitalia. Make sure that the narrator explains the automatic machines have feedback sensors to keep him on the edge without ever allowing a climax. Finally, have his wife tell him that, at her whim, his first session in the isolation box will be for a full week, not just a few days. And it will be only the first of many--he faces a long rehabilitation before she allows him to come home. 😀

Now it's his turn

You knpw my tastes: secure, comfortable bondage; pronguied erotic teasing to sensitize the skin; then some mild pain, e.g. pinching his nipples, spanking, etc.; then tickling. Then back to the teasing. I very much like your comis book story format. It allows the story to be told in detail so much better than a single image.

This is absolutely fucking incredible. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You're just about the only artist (well, Scavenger, too) that shares my love of twisted devices and hard-core bondage sytles. The dialog is cooly evil, the sort I like to write, and the scenarios are easy to fall into without question.

You asked for suggestions, and I actually have a challenge for you. I'll PM you shortly...

Your work just keeps getting better, my friend. :triangle:

This is a REALLY good concept. Nice work!

I'd say have the guys erection some how control the intensity of the torture device (the harder he is the more intense it gets for him and the secretary). Also have the secretary right in front of him so they have to watch each other.

Wonderful illustrations and killer story lines. I always look forward to something new from you, Augustine. I actually hope to see one each time I log on. Thank you for the intensity.

Won't be able to get enough of this. Keep it coming.

Absolutely breath-taking! I hope that the errant husband can be rehabilitated! I know it will take some extensive work,but it`ll all be worth it in the end!:cool2:

I sure can`t wait to see more of this! GREAT JOB!!!!

Fabulous drawings and storyline! 😀 Thanks so much for sharing them.

For part 2, make sure that he is completed immobilized and be sure the tickling includes his genitalia. Make sure that the narrator explains the automatic machines have feedback sensors to keep him on the edge without ever allowing a climax. Finally, have his wife tell him that, at her whim, his first session in the isolation box will be for a full week, not just a few days. And it will be only the first of many--he faces a long rehabilitation before she allows him to come home. 😀

Thanks for the kind comments and the great ideas from Milagros and everyone else. I'll see what I can incorporate in the next one.

For some reason....I really can't wait for this to continue... 😉

Have I mentioned how fucking awesome you are?

Hi,many Thanks for this great ones.For the next ones i Suggest a Good Goatlicking for them.

Fantastic work, and thank you so much for including F/M. I hope some of those devices will be used on him! 🙂

My advice is a two person tickling machine.

My two cents worth is a kind of "aversion therapy" tickling machine. Which I think would fit the goal of your fictional company. You could have the husband and his secretary facing each other in a two person tickling maching. His body will be connected to her tickling devices and her body will be connected to his. So when he moves it will tickle her, and when she twitches and struggles from the tickling, that will make his devices tickle him. In that situation, they'll have to try and remain perfectly still or risk making the other person move, which will start a kind of tickling feedback loop for them. I think a couple of days in something like that would get them to feel very differently about each other.
And one more thing. Please don't include errections and stroking machines for him. Your story is about tickle torture, not sex. At least that's how I look at it.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back