• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rites of Abigail Beanblossom: */F (nudity, a bit rude)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
hi

not sure where i'm going with this, if anywhere

abigail beanblossom is... was... a demure, sheltered, shy young woman, she decides to see some of the world

in doing so falls into the hands of a matriarchal tribe who hold tickling as a sacred rite of passage, and use intense tickling as a way to commune with their deities, as a sacrament if you will - their hallucinogenic, transcendental states reached through hours of carefully organised tickling and orgasms is akin to a spirit journey

here are a couple of her own introduction rites to the community of her new sisters

firstly she has to remain balanced on a small tuft, beneath which is a huge nest of newly hatched and frenzied tickle bugs - she is naked but is allowed a small skirt of light cloth to preserve her modesty

her mischievous sisters are not going to allow this to be easy for her, pulling away her skirt, tickling her from the safety of the banks of the nest - as is usual with this trial the supplicant will fall into the tickle bugs where she will remain, being tickled all over while her sisters laugh and enjoy her tickling from the banks... eventually helping her out all getting thouroughly tickled by the bugs in the process

in another trial she is being presented to their sacred plant, with its amazing pollen which increases ticklishness, inflames and arouses, and tickles like mad

abigail is bound to the totem, with her pudenda deep in the petals and stamen of the plant... at the risk of going into too much detail, when on dry skin the pollen tickles plenty, if it comes into contact with sweaty skin, or other moistness, it tickles even more, arouses and inflames even more, and with her writhing and laughing the pollen gets all over the place

the pollen and nectar soon tickle and arouse her into a drooling, laughing, orgasming frenzy... in the midst of which she will meet her tickle spirit and will be one step further to becoming a full sister in her new society

of course, to start with it seems to her as though she is simply being tickled to death for the amusement of the rest of the girls

Attachments

• balance-test.jpg
    balance-test.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 1,630
While the drawings are great, the whole premise is fantastic. It really needs to be a story.

Detritus
I absolutely love your work
The girls are in a cute chibi anime kinda way that makes them adorable
and the stories/plots are weird but nice
Keep up the great work
Happy new year
Looking forward for a sequence soon
Cheers!

thanks for the nice comments mates

glad you liked abigail

i think she has a long road of ticklish initiation ahead of her, but she likes it more with each new predicament

gotta go back to work next week tho, dunno when i'll get more done

hope 2009 is good for everyone

d

That plants sexually harrassing that woman!

lol Just kidding. This picture looks awesome. I love the coloring and of course the position. Great work man!

These pics are Carsomyr-approved!

Very good 😀 Keep up the good work!

thanks again for the kind words

those jungle plants... honestly, they have no sense of propriety or decorum

Sweet, these are a little different, very refreshing 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back