• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rites of Abigail Beanblossom pt 2: plant/F (nudity)

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
hi

this is another stage of abigail's road to sisterhood of her new family

the plant in her previous trial, the small pod thing with the tickling pollen, was only a cutting, a mere budling

she is now enjoying her first visit to one of the queen pods, from which all the other sacred plants come

she is having her first full immersion

the picture is obviously a cross-section, abigail is fully engulfed in the pod (but, of course, able to breathe)

the experience is threefold, not only does the supplicant receive a thourough tickling, but the sap inside is the same as the pollen from the smaller pod, it increases ticklishness and inflames and excites those areas which are prone to being excited (ahem) so she will have one or more exquisite, shuddering orgasms

thirdly, the inside is full of tiny cilia which, while providing most of the tickling, and arousing frottage, also remove skin cells which are absorbed into the pod, so abigail will emerge with delicious, freshly exfoliated skin - this is a regular treat for all the sisters

once the exfoliation is done the pod will open, allowing the glistening, laughing woman to slither out - she is then taken back to a ceremonial hut where she will need to have a number of delicious orgasms before the furnace of inflaming sap created tingling, almost unbearably ticklish arousal begins to subside

during this delightful section of her initiation, there will always be one or more of her lovely sisters outside the pod to make sure she is ok - these girls spend most of the time tickling themselves or each other with feathers, or rubbing pollen and sap on themselves or each other and seeing how long they can take the tickling before running to the lake... and occasionally jiggling the pod, increasing the tickling for the girl inside, giggling at the peals of increased laughter from within

you might notice that abigail's hair has changed colour, being fair in the previous pictures - yes, well spotted - one of the things she did before embarking on her trip was to dye her hair, something she was not entirely pleased with, so now, with her new sisters she has let it grow back to its original dark, and cut it shorter

d

More good work here, I like this one 🙂

Dang, why don't these pods grow in my garden? I really like your style, though if I may say... with short dark hair, Abigail now bears uncanny resemblance to one miss Isobel Baxter. Come to think of it, so does the anthropomorphized Eve. I could see these all as more of her dreams. Either way, bravo sir. And the Isobel story you wrote, and the descriptions of these pics are pure gold!

with short dark hair, Abigail now bears uncanny resemblance to one miss Isobel Baxter.

heh, yeah... well spotted bit - i did mean to explain this properly

also i realise this is bumping a bit of an old thread... sorry

Abigail Beanblossom is a character that Isobel invented for herself to use in her tickling fantasies

i have 3 half finished stories, one of which tells of her series of fantasies where she is abigail... the whole series of initiation rites involving these plants and other ticklish goings on

i will finish them at some point and get all the pictures that go with them done and in the right order... honest

Awesome concept behind this. Nice to see women LOVING their tickles here; too much tickle fetish is about cruel torture.

Awesome concept behind this. Nice to see women LOVING their tickles here; too much tickle fetish is about cruel torture.

thanks 🙂 - isobel/abigail does love her tickling (a little too much sometimes, she thinks about being tickled and gets all worked up when she really should be concentrating on other things)

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back