• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The rivals of Libertad, Megan's point of view F/F

TICKLELOVERS

TMF Expert
This story features characters that belong to Joss Whedon, NBC, Fox, Mutant Enemy, Marvel Comics, Stan Lee, WB, UPN, Tim Kring, Bryan Fuller, ABC, CBS and a host of other corporations, creators and authors. We would very much appreciate a reply to this story.

My name is Megan Fox. Yes, like the Actress, except I'm taller, not in the closet and Australian. I'm or was a financial planner and a reserve in the Royal Australian army until I left Australia for America when I was 19 year old in January 2006. I was born on the 20th May 1986 some 4 days after the American actress. Did I also mention I worked with the government in interrogating terrorists?

Yes, that's me. A natural interrogator. I am trusted with the interrogation of some of our most dangerous enemies. With me is April Lindsay, an 18 year old cheerleader who helps me with my interrogations. Danko, is our squadron leader in charge of bringing in the animals. Today’s enemy is a dangerous thief, who can run beyond Olympic speed. Her name is Daphne Millbrook. Her boyfriend is one of the most wanted men in America. His name is Matt Parkman, a NYPD officer who lost it, after his wife Janice cheated on him with his own partner.

April and I hope to discover the locations of Libertad, Matt Parkman and Peter Petrelli, a lunatic who tried to blow up New York and younger brother of the Chairman on Homeland Security Congressman Nathan Petrelli. Libertad is the name of some unknown leader of a powerful terrorist cell though he/she is believed to be related to former and late Mossad agent Hana Gitelmann.

We strip her of her clothing and bind her tightly after injecting her with some chemical we nothing about, only it keeps them quiet. On the table next to her is a girl called Shannon Mackenzie who we interrogated for 7 hours yesterday on the location of a vigilante terrorist group calling itself the Watchers Council. For 3 years, we have tried to find them after their first base in Scotland was destroyed. They killed 17 soldiers apparently.

This terrorist, Daphne Millbrook is slim and has dirty blonde hair. April is about to wake the terrorist before our squadron leader Colonel Danko calls us. "We have another monster. Her name is Elle Bishop, and she was supposed killed by her boyfriend serial killer Gabriel Gray. She has secrets regarding the freaks. Get anything you can from the bitch. Make her scream!" ordered Danko. A charming man my boss. We set up a table away from the other two. Strip her and inject her. She has the odd black mark, likely her boyfriend tried to cremate her and failed. We give her the injection. Now April and I pick a victim. I choose Daphne while she chooses Elle.

I notice straight away that Daphne is clean shaved, an important task of every interrogator of my calibre is to remove as much protection as possible. The greater their discomfort, the swifter their result. I put my finger in her navel. She squirms. It makes me smile, they always squirm. I make my way towards the bucket filled with water. I approached her, pick up the bucket and splashed with her with it. She awake instantly, screaming, demanding release. I say nothing but watch as she yells profanity at me. Her nipples harden despite themselves, the breeze help greatly. She stops yelling and glares at me and then demands to know where her boyfriend is.

"Ms Millbrook, that is what we want to know. We can't find him. Tell us where you think he is, now that you know we don't." I calmly stated. She replies by spitting in my eye. Now I like spunky girls, but I have my limits. I decided that play time is over. I can see April waking up Elle and I call out to her that we work both at the same time, it adds both to the fear and ensures neither can prepare themselves. So we begin in synch, though I am unaware of where she starts.

I focus on Daphne's belly and the noise erupts instantly. Elle is not making as much noise, but then I am the senior interrogator and my skill is quite high, if you will forgive my false modesty. Her belly is soft rather than rock hard and easily exploited, a higher degree of fat rather than muscle. Her eyes explodes with water quickly. I have that skill when interrogate my female suspects. The girl Shannon was tough, but within one hour she spilt so many secrets. Of course, the location itself she apparently did not know, but we were diligent and the next 6 were based on verifying. We gained knowledge of 6 of their safe houses but their HQ we did not find. Daphne's tears flow quite freely as I continue to rummage across her belly just below the breasts and the belly button. I scribble slowly, drawing out her torment. Her cries are delight to me.

As you can see I use tickling to extract information from other women. Not matter how unticklish they appear, how strong willed or how powerful, they all cry before my touch. They all beg, they all plead. I have the metaphorical power to weaken them, to unhinge them, to make them mine. Right now, Daphne is screaming for me for me to stop, or I think she is. Her closed eyes and incoherent bable between laughter is causing her to gasp a lot as my fingers slowly explored her belly in greater details, expanding my fingers like a wriggly spider known as the spider technique. She pulled hard at her bonds, unable to escape. Her mouth wide and grostesque, her smile pulling on her sensitive nerve endings. But my fingers have little care to her plight as they continue to ravage her ticklish tummy to the full extent of their capacity.

I keep a steady eye on my target. If she starts to lose consciousness I will cease. Annoyingly she is getting dangerously close to this. I check the clock. 4 minutes. I am beyond thrilled at the ease of my art. And I have only just began. I pulled my fingers from her aching abdomen and repeating my question. She pleads for mercy, exclaiming her love for Matt Parkman, and stating that he is all she has. She goes on like this for about 10 minutes as Elle cackles in the background. I listen though occasionally my eyes rove elsewhere particularly below her belly button. As soon as she appears more settled, I kneel down to her left ear and repeat the question.

This results in tears from Daphne and further pleading. I roll my eys and return to my task at hand. I decided that I should extend my focus on Daphne. As she continues her meaningless prattle I reach over and dig my fingers by moving only the upper half of my fingers into her tiny ribcage. The 5'2 spunky blonde explored in a chasm of tears and agony induced mirth. Her cries cause April to turn to me and grin. I doubt she can hear Elle's voice as my fingers drive the blonde terrorist to an ordeal laden torment. Her distress is music to my ears and this compels my fingers to continue while I decided to use a third appendage. I lower my lips to her quivering belly and gently blow a series of kisses upon her delicate button.

I hear a sound that an interrogator often hear. The sound of shame as it pours from inside a suffering woman filling the room with a foul stench. Of course, my lips are far from interested into Daphne's disgrace just as my fingers are as her navel and ribcage are savagely tested. The intensity of my focus has strengthened me both from the unpleasant odour and the loud imploring pouring from the girls' lips. Naturally since this focus resulting in a ticklish ribcage and belly button receiving unwelcome proddings, Daphne's pitch increases in intensity. Again after only 3 minutes on this occasion, I must cease as Daphne regains her breath. I patiently wait for this to occur. After 10 minutes, her face is bright red not from exhaustion but shame. Her urination is now a factor. I repeat my earlier practise of bending down and asking her Matt Parkman's location. My question simply results in further capitulations, pleadings, beggings and implorings on her part. The girl Shannon was more stronger willed.

Of course I am unmoved and climbed upon her body. She cries and begs harder, fully aware she will hate what will transpire. I deliberatedly keep her in suspence. I am also aware that Elle has received no respite from April and her laughter is constantly high in pitch. The decibels flowing from her makes me proud of April. I silently debated whether an office romance would be acceptable or whether it would be frowned upon. I bent down to Daphne and whispered in her ear "Are your breasts ticklish?" Honestly the wails that came from her as a response to that, I would have sworn she thought I asked if she could withstand electrostimulation. So I decided to test the hypothesis myself.
To be Continued

Love,
Heather and Anna

A very good story and nice perspective. I look forward to the continuation.

Mmm... a very, very nice story, making for quite an interesting quick read.

Always loved F/F tickling, and the promise of breast tickling... very sensual, indeed.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back