• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The secret server (For Roxy- took long enough, i know XD)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
Subaru, lacking the experience to dungeon crawl on her own after spending so much time softening as the consult of the Crimson Knights, extended a perfectly random party invite to anyone interested in exploring another of the forbidden servers. With the disbanding of the Crimson Knights, she found herself strangely alone; another low level character in The World.
Ouka was browsing the forums one night and saw a post from a lower leveled character claiming to have some information about another hole in the defensive net of the system leading to a server with rather interesting keywords.
Mistral, after spinning aimlessly in her chair for a few moments, brought her finger down on her mouse and selected the thread at random. Her eyes widened at the information presented there.

"Dungeon Torture Hopeless"

The three of them had never met until the formation of their party on the home server, and upon arriving they all agreed, being that her level was highest, that Ouka would serve as the party leader. The forum had no space regulations, empty dark holes filled with ones and zeros. At the center of the dungeon, at its lowest level, there was some kind of device like one would see in...well, a dungeon.
Mistral had gotten some information off the web about how the device worked: The party leader would interface with the device, and the other party members would interface with the party leader using a special skill list available in this particular dungeon.
The exp would be phenomenal, but the oddest kind of glitch occurred. Once secured, Ouka couldn't escape, and there were some kinds of lights playing in her periphery as she peered through her VR helmet; she could feel bizarre sensations creeping through her body...

Attachments

• ouka.jpg
    ouka.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 2,309
Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous picture! Love it! <3

And interesting accompanying story too. 🙂

Incredible! I love everything about this pic. The detail, the well toned body of the 'lee, the shape of the feathers, how well secured and yet accessible the 'lee was... everything.

:shock::shocked::eek2::wooha::yowza: OH GOD DELICIOUS OUKA!!!!!

Errr....I mean, it's alright I guess, y'know, if you're into that kinda thing. I generally agree with Feather. Everything about it screams sexy, well except Mistral, she screams enthusiasm. And it was nice to have a little story to go along with it, it adds a bit of depth to it. Well done. :super_hap

Your layouts become ever more sophisticated! Loads of intricate detail (the exotic costuming, or scarcity thereof; the well designed tattooing; the unusual furred limbs; the downy plumes, dancing merrily to magical prompting; the involved, exactingly constructed rack framework), are marshaled by a daring raked perspective that delivers high visual interest and dramatic impact! No excuse necessary for the time it took to produce... such quality is always worth the wait!

Awesome work, Relent. I love the little story that came with the pic, and I love the pic itself of course! Very neat position, wicked style, love it all. Hope to see more from you soon!

Subaru?

Attachments

• SubaruLogo.jpg
    SubaruLogo.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 2007_Subaru_Legacy_GT_Spec.B.jpg
    2007_Subaru_Legacy_GT_Spec.B.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 22
Mr. Ilohnoh- Thank you very much. ^__^ I took a whole thirty seconds to come up with the story. 😀

Mr. TickleWizard- .Hack was full of ticklishable characters. The females' outfits were all so tummy-baring. X3

Mr. Daemon- I will agree that this is one of the better drawn bodies in my current repertoire. And Ouka's character just oozes sexy without my interference. lol

Mr. Excess- My sentiments exactly. lol

LBH- This isn't my character. lol She just wears the furry things on her arms and legs, but she's pretty much human aside for her ears and tail. Her costume is apparently just that skimpy in the original manga. The perspective was photographically assisted, but that didn't make it any less difficult to draw. My favorite aspect of this drawing is the foot that Mistral isn't tickling; that was all me. XD

Mr. Feathers- Thank you very much. ^__^

Mr. Adalon- I've got more on the way; I've finished a few sketches and just need to find time to ink them. Keep your eyes peeled.(Whatever that means)

Mr. XXX- Thank you. >w<

Ahhh...Relent hun....your awesome...totally awesome...SUPER awesome...UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME! ^_~

(hugs) (snugs) (glomps) :redface: :happy: :super_hap 😉 :ggrin:

Mr. James- That brand of car being her username isn't a coincidence. You have to watch the series to get that particular reference.

Roxy- I'm glad you like it. ^__^

Dude, nicely done. I really enjoy your style. You don't 'finish' the work, but that's the beauty of it. Your character framing is spot on and you take some bold risks as I see in this image. I always look forward to seeing more of your work man. BTW, Excess wanted me to repost my own Ouka pic, so I totally blame you for my efforts 😛

Lol.
Well, unfinished as they may be, each line stroke feels like the composition of a symphony, and the pen stops moving when the psychic ear is internally satisfied. I didn't know you had an Ouka pic, though I'm certain I've seen at least one before now. I'll keep my eyes out for it. ^__^

Agreed, It sucks that there's only a few tickle pics of them, especially with their feet being teased!

Dude, nicely done. I really enjoy your style. You don't 'finish' the work, but that's the beauty of it. Your character framing is spot on and you take some bold risks as I see in this image. I always look forward to seeing more of your work man. BTW, Excess wanted me to repost my own Ouka pic, so I totally blame you for my efforts 😛
As you should. I don't think about most things until something brings it to my attention. As for finishing it, well, I admit I do feel curious what it'd look like in color, but it's only a mild curiosity. :laughing:

Agreed, It sucks that there's only a few tickle pics of them, especially with their feet being teased!
>only a few tickle pics
>feet

Attachments

• Tidoslol.JPG
    Tidoslol.JPG
    2.8 KB · Views: 137
Mr. Wizard- Feet were Roxy's idea, along with the actual positioning of the image. I'm just a hired pen. lol. I've actually found myself more fond of upperbody these days, though feet will always be a personal favorite. >w<

Mr. Excess- Curiosity killed the cat. XD Though i suppose since its a mild curiosity, it'll only be a mild death. 😛 That is if you're feline. Look what you've got me doing! :dead:

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back