• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The secretary's turn to tickle (f/F)

psychespet

TMF Expert
The tickle freaks secretary gets her own turn at tickling, and she's got Selena tied down on the bed for the occasion! She alternates between Selena's feet and her upper body, making her squirm and twist against her restraints. She even uses Selena's own high heel to extract squeal's from her as it's dragged across her bare soles! The real sweet spot though, is at Selena's ribs, and when she hits it, Selena is rendered almost breathless with her laughing!

The secretary's turn to tickle

Tickle Freaks!

I love this video. Selena looks like she is really ticklish. I would have liked to see more of her feet, but if her ribs were her ticklish spot, that was the place to work on. Will there be a revenge clip?

Thanks fop posting!

Peace out!

I love this video. Selena looks like she is really ticklish. I would have liked to see more of her feet, but if her ribs were her ticklish spot, that was the place to work on. Will there be a revenge clip?

Thanks fop posting!

Peace out!

Her feet are definately ticklish too, but her reaction to being tickled in the ribs is entirely different, and super hot I think!
I 'll see about a revenge clips. The next will likely have them both being tickled by the tickle freak!

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back