• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Seven Deadly Sins

NMKamikaze1

TMF Expert
Which of the Seven Deadly Sins do you find the most difficult to avoid committing?

For me, the hardest ones to avoid are Wrath and Lust because I have a very short temper and it doesn't take much to piss me off. Lust is hard not to commit because when I see a woman who appeals to me, I can't help but have naughty thoughts about her. BUT, I can control it if I'm in a professional environment.

When it comes to Envy, Greed, Sloth, Pride and Gluttony, I have no problems. What about you?

love it when you talk like that Mistress..............Oh sorry what was the question again?............unfortunantly pride seems to show it dadgum head way to often around me as well as lust, naughty thoughts seem to have constant broadway production going in my head!

Much Like Malcolm Reynold's of Firefly...
I'm a flan of all 7!!

Er... Fan

J😛aw:

Last edited:
Pride is prob my worst. Not so much lust to be different.

Pride...it's the root cause of all the others....

I get a little fuzzy on the whole good/bad subject. I'm sure if you all think about it long enough, we've all broken each and every one of the seven sins as well as the ten commandments. Does God care? Sure He does. But I think those things are more of a guideline than a set of strict laws full of wrathy goodness. There are little mistakes we make everyday, as long as we learn from each one. God won't send you to Hell for checking out thy neighbor's wife... it's human nature to stare at a little T&A, lol. But it's when you crave it and act all stupid... it crosses the line into Lust. I could go on, but I'm getting kinda bored. Now let's all sit and wait for the Rapture. Jesus is gonna be pissed.

Meh...

I actually don't find myself falling into these sins often. I know that sounds bad, but, I don't really think I have a problem with any of them, which, i've been told, is the first sign that i'm committing all of them, which, is probably true.

But, as a square peg, stressed into a round hole, eventually, the sides get worn down enough that the peg fits... Thats what I heard when I attended church.

None of these" sins" are actual sins. There is no such thing as sin. Live, love, and enjoy yourself. Just don't hurt anyone. 😉

Bah! sins are for christians.

93 Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

love is the law; love under will.

Bah! sins are for christians.

93 Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

love is the law; love under will.

Sins are for sinners. Forgiveness is for all, which is what Christianity is about.

BACK ON TOPIC:
ya, lust is very hard to avoid in my opinion
its especially hard on a site such as this lol

To me, Lust is one of the Seven Noble Virtues 😀

...And my favorite one as well! 😉

None of these" sins" are actual sins. There is no such thing as sin. Live, love, and enjoy yourself. Just don't hurt anyone. 😉

I'd tend to agree with you. And with this guy:

“No, I don't think people really give a shit about that [meeting one's maker] unless they're completely bamboozled by religious superstition - to live your life in planning for this good time you're going to have in the sky”

Frank Zappa quote

You know, "sin" is also the Spanish word for "without". Is going without the ultimate deadly sin? Think about it. Someone who's satisfied, either through getting whatever it is that he or she desires or at least being OK with not having it quite yet will probably behave in a rational manner. Without meaning to excuse crimninal or anti-social behavior, isn't it usually people who've gone without for too long who end up doing irrational or destructive kinds of things?

Just a thought...

Lately Sloth has been my vice...which sucks because I hate feeling like I'm not getting anything accomplished...

You know, "sin" is also the Spanish word for "without". Is going without the ultimate deadly sin? Think about it. Someone who's satisfied, either through getting whatever it is that he or she desires or at least being OK with not having it quite yet will probably behave in a rational manner. Without meaning to excuse crimninal or anti-social behavior, isn't it usually people who've gone without for too long who end up doing irrational or destructive kinds of things?

Yeah, but those people rarely choose to go without - it's usually forced upon them. Sin requires someone to willingly act in a way. For example, I willingly keep putting off important crap like getting a new job or moving out (sloth, sloth, SLOOOOOOTH!!)

ps that last part is suppose to be read like a dramatic movie score: bum, bum BUUUUUUM!!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back