• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The SHIZZ - Thanksgiving II on TMF Radio

TMF Radio

TMF Master
tanturkey.jpg

WHAT?
TMF Radio's own The SHIZZ will be broadcasting live, while dressed as a turkey, running around Time Square wondering how long it will be before the big crystal ball drops.

The Shizz covered Thanksgiving day in Canada not long back, and it was well received and commented on. So tonight we'll be hosting Thanksgiving II, the return, in preparation of the holiday here in the states this week. We'll discuss the forum and ourselves and what we are thankful for this time of year. We encourage all listeners to call in and share your stories, what you are thankful for in life or here in the community.

WHO?
Your's truly and my special co hosts Baldadonis and Tklee88!

WHERE?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TMF-Ra...t-Kraziedog-and-guest-cohosts-Thanksgiving-II

Call in number: 347-838-9015

WHEN?
Monday night at 11pm EST and every other Monday alternating with Team Canada. Chat room will be up 30 mins before show. New users remember to register with blogtalkradio to be able to login and chat.

Please go buy stuff from our kickass sponsors!
As always we have much love for and thank our great sponsors of "The SHIZZ"

MTJ Publishing; The Definitive Source for tickling fiction and art.
http://www.mtjpub.com/

Zen Tickling; Young women tied up and tickle tortured in High Definition.
http://www.zentickling.com/ Clips4sale studio# 18221

Can't wait to see everybody there. Please feel free to call in because as with all TMF Radio shows, "our show is your show".​

aww, not the Shiz again 😛

Seeya there hopefully 🙂

Hopefully, I'll make it for this one. Not sure what it is with me and missing Monday night shows.

Where on earth did you find that picture? And second of all, who would take the time to do that to a turkey??

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight will be utter madness MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I'm so stoked 😀.

Thanks so much for coming you guys!!!!!!!!!!!! It really means a lot!!!!! :cuddle:

THIS WAS A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz::yayzorz:

Indeed. An awesome show. Glad I made it for once.

Also, Katie and BaldDave are naturals for radio. You guys were epic.

Thank you all for coming. It was an absolute blast and we sooo appreciate everyone who listened live and to those who participated by calling in.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back