• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Shore:Wonderland (NEW!! *F/M* Intense adult content) Full Part I

jj82277

Hello again everyone. This is my first foray into F/M. I posted a small teaser to this story a few weeks back and I am finally ready to share with all of you the full first part to this erotic tale. I am very very anxious to see what everyone thinks about my personal iteration of this genre in our interesting little world. As usual in this particular series, this is a very intimate and sensual interaction between two people who are very much in love, so please be aware that this work contains bits of VERY adult content. I hope that you all enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it. To all of y new readers, welcome. To all of my faithful following, welcome back. To all the wonderful female tops that inspired this work, thank you. As always, comments ae greatly appreciated. To all humbling me with your precious time I would like you cordially welcome you to My Dysfunction:

The Shore: Wonderland

By: JJ82277

At the end of the rabbit hole, there is a secluded realm where reality and fantasy merge into a river of consciousness drawing from the purest streams of passion and pleasure. It is very rare that any couple ever really has a chance to enjoy this delicious playground together. It takes years of patient soul searching and reading the map of your partner’s deepest desires to know that such a place even exists let alone taking the journey to find it. Unfortunately for most, the beacon of this paradise is drowned out by the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Once in a lifetime a couple might have the chance to really connect and become one breathing sensual being that fully understands and nurtures the deepest needs of the two inhabitants of this mysterious dream world. One of the greatest portals on this planet to this hidden Wonderland of pleasure is at the epicenter of the New Jersey Shore.

Greg looked up into her hazel eyes as her hair still made for their perfect romantic nook that blissfully encapsulating the two of them. The feeling of relief was enormous for Greg. Amanda’s loving embrace was the last response that he expected for his delicious night of debauchery. Even as he took in the gentle wafts of her silky hair, the curiosity bubbling inside of him became far too much to bear. He just had to know what she was thinking.

“I thought that you would be mad at me…?”Amanda playfully punched him in the arm and smiled from ear to ear as she kissed him deeply again.

“I am reallllllllllllllllllly mad at you Greg… hehe!” As she sensually hissed into his waiting ears, Greg couldn’t help but notice that here was something wonderfully different about Amanda. “I can’t believe that you read my diary…, but I never could have imagined the darkness inside of you could shine such a bright light on just how *’special.’* I really am hehe.” With that Amanda began to rub her warm socked foot up and down the inside of Greg’s right leg as he lay in bed lost in the spectacle of his wife’s desire. “I’m sure that you can find SOME way to make me forgive you… Can’t you?”

Greg needed NO more encouragement. He forcefully rolled over and pinned Amanda on firmly her back as her slender arms were still tightly wrapped around him. Being her master’s defenseless ticklish little doll always encased Amanda in a warm smooth blanket of delicious erotic helplessness. For Amanda, feeling Greg’s massive frame violently overpower her made her quiver to her very core with carnal anticipation. Amanda is always fully aware of the horribly torturous debaucheries Greg always has planned. If she ever did forget, it would not be long before another wonderfully depraved reminder.

Greg ever so gently slid his nimble fingers under Amanda’s teasing button down shirt to lightly titillate the soft yielding ticklish skin on her flat trembling stomach. The light whispery sensation barely tickled, but the gentle kiss of his delightfully adept fingertips made Amanda squirm approvingly under her malicious captor as the first of many waves of pleasure was allowed to penetrate all that she was guided by the light of Greg’s piercing eyes.

“Ohhhhhhh I don’t know… I guess I can think of something…” The casualty of Greg’s words was met with even more lazy tracing of his fingertips ever so slowly over Amanda’s svelte trembling tummy. Amanda lightly cooed her approval directly into Greg’s ear as she passionately kissed and nibbled his strong neck. Amanda knows all to well that the greatest thrill in the world for Greg was being able to hear every sound of true pleasure that his evil attentions caused DEEP inside of her…

“Mmmmmm… That’s my boy!” Amanda lightly moaned teasing words of seduction gently into his waiting ear. Just feeling her Husband’s strong hands and knowing fingertips slowly tease and caress her delicate warm skin made Amanda arch her back and lick her lips invitingly, coaxing him on. Greg increased the pressure and pace at which his devilish fingertips caressed his Wife’s soft *ticklish* skin ever so gently.

“Hehe… mmmmm Awwwwww Greg, be careful, Sweetie… that *tickles!*…”Amanda felt the first inevitable droplets of giggles rising deep in her chest. Amanda always loves the hopeless fight with her insatiable girlish laughter when Greg tickles her. Amanda loves knowing that just hearing her audible sounds of coerced mirth seductively entrances her mercilessly loving captor.

“Oh don’t worry honey I will. This doesn’t bother you does it?” Greg amazed even himself with his swift return to his perverse expressions of sensual sadism. He just allowed his tickly fingers to move even more swiftly feeling the muscles in Amanda’s stomach muscles expand and contract under HIS sinister command.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehe Yesssssssssssssssss! Mmmmmmmmmmm” The feeling that she was destined to succumb to Greg’s teasing hands made her predicament sweeter and sweeter with every passing second that she was under his tantalizing power. The sweet sensation of helplessness that she so desperately craved began to physically manifest itself with the swelling of her most delicious erogenous zones as her subtle arousal started slowly building between her quivering thighs yet again.

It felt almost sinful that so early in the morning Amanda’s supple nipples were already rising to attention just from Greg’s subtle teasing of her impressionable midriff. She knew that when his merciless onslaught of mindless tickle torture started that she would be unable to resist the lustful urges that would overwhelm her tiny sensitive body. Like any good little tickle slave there was only one thing for Amanda to do… She had to get herself into as MUCH trouble as humanly possible…

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh” Amanda couldn’t help herself. She let out a desperate sigh as she felt Greg’s hands creeping higher and higher and higher under her shirt. Now her base tormentor was playing cruelly with the lowest part of her ribcage and delicately dancing every so often back to her trembling tummy. Through many years and LOTS of practice Greg had learned the all important virtue of taking his time. Above all else, that is the one thing that Amanda always cherishes about him. Greg always makes the act of giving her pleasure last as long as she can possibly stand (most times deliciously longer than she ever thought she could take!)

Amanda felt the skin of her body warm every one hundredth of a degree as she writhed gently under the subtle caress of her always caring Husband. In addition to Greg’s devious digits, his warm breath and rough tongue teasing her sensitive neck were welcome additions to her helpless plight. Being pinned under Greg’s massive frame made her feel as though there was no escape from the bottomless sea of ecstasy that Greg was going to willingly plunge his naughty little Housewife into.

“Now sweetheart… About these naughty little dreams that you are having…” With that Greg gave Amanda a malicious tweak to her dreadfully ticklish ribs. He loved the feeling of her supple body squirm and jerk suddenly in response to his pointed tickling. Amanda could only smile in response to his pointed question. She loved nothing more than to get herself into *LOTS* of erotic trouble.

“Heheh…” Amanda felt the dam breaking in her throat and the river of flowing giggles ready to break through her mouth and spill into the abyss of Greg’s sadistic desires. “Do you Reaaaaaaaaaaaallllly want to know? It is so BAD Greg! I am almost ashamed of myself… almost…” The perfect tease, Amanda returned her warm firm right thigh to its familiar place between her Husband’s massive legs seeking the sensitive hardness that she knew was slowly building within him.

Amanda truly relishes to feel the most sensitive part of Greg’s strong body *PULSE* in response to the very lightest touch of her warm silky skin’s lascivious caress as she moved her toned thigh back and forth gently over his mounting erection. She wrapped her left leg around his lower legs and pressed her glistening perfection against the top of his right leg unapologetically. Amanda wanted Greg to have no illusions about what his strong passionate embrace did to her. She let her slim fingers get lost in the curls of his blonde hair and her long fingernails gently massage his sensitive scalp as she kissed him deeply, giggled lightly into the back of his throat, and fanned the flames of his crescent arousal with her socked feet, firm thighs, and warm breath.

Greg always yearns to be teased by his beautiful Wife. She knew full well the colossal consequences for her lascivious actions. Her premeditation of her sexual transgressions was like a subconscious vote of approval for the sadistic calculating that was going on in that ruthless head of his. She was so selfless in helping him reach that true place of demonic pleasure that he could not help but love her for it.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm come on Honey, You can tell MEEEEEEEE1” Greg looked down upon her. He could feel Amanda’s warm soft hands massaging the back of his head gently as she kissed his neck so softly. Every brush of her lips sent warm chills coursing through his entire body. Her earthly scent was sweeter than the finest wine as it wafted through his nostrils. Every cool breath of fresh sir filled his lungs again and again with his undying passion. He could feel her firm legs wrapping and rubbing around and against him encouraging his fervid excitement and strengthening his most lustful desires.

Greg could feel the prurient dampness between Amanda’s sexy legs as a final stamp of approval for their morning activities. As Amanda arched her back forcing herself into him he could feel her turgid nipples rubbing against his firm chest through the flimsy material of his very own shirt that she was wearing… This combination made for an intoxicating compound of unbridled lust, sheer happiness, and adoration purer than the whitest snow that Greg was fully lost in as he enjoyed every second with his Perfect Wife. Amanda’s sweet seductive whispering was like the winds that created the turbulent waves of throbbing within his pulsing manhood and tingling scrotum.

“Ohhhhhhhhh Greg... You really, hehe really don’t want to know about this! Hehehe It makes me soooooooooooo WET just thinking about it, Sweetheart! Hehe I am such a *Goooooood* little girl, Honey… I wouldn’t want to get myself in any *TROUBLE* now would I…hehehe?” Sometimes the best tool for seduction is the obvious. Amanda truly delights in driving her sadistic Husband to the brink of sheer insanity with raging barbarous lust. The fact that it would only lead to her torturous demise only made the pass time all the more appealing to our helpless young heroine. It was her darkest intention that every sultry word would crash home between his strong legs driving him to even greater heights of diabolical perversion.

“Well I don’t think you have much *CHOICE* in the matter *SWEEITE,* now tell Me all about the *NAUGHTY* little fantasies that his little slave Wife has been having in her dreams…!” Beginning with the word ‘choice’ Greg began punctuating his stern command with deliberate tickles on his Wife’s ticklish ribcage. Amanda’s response was as immediate as it was desperate…

As the horrible tickles began to flow through her body, Amanda held tight to her loving husband to steady herself still giggling feely into his ears under his sensual abuse. Greg always found it Ironic that when he tickled Amanda, her first instinct was always to hold him tighter. Only a true masochist would seek SAFETY in the arms of her tormentor before the illusion of self preservation. Her full laughter into his ear was utterly marvelous. Amanda’s warm breath flowed freely in desperate unending giggles and washed over him like a warm spring. Her renewed violent squirming was absolutely perfect. The more she struggled and could not get away, the more like a sexual God Greg felt.

“Hahhahahaahahaha But I Can’t! hahhahhahahahhhahahahah It’s Soooooooo Bad... ahahahahahaha please, Greg I Can’t… ahahahahahahaha” The biggest challenge for Amanda was not giving in too quickly. She wanted to draw out her invitation of her ultimate ticklish demise as long as humanly possible. The unbearable anticipation was part of the fun. Amanda knows that Greg loves the build up, the fight, and the sense of truly conquering her. Who was she to deny him?

“Oh yes you can! Just ask your underarms sweetie!” Greg suddenly shot his wiggling fingers into Amanda’s horridly unprotected armpits. The sight of Amanda’s loose fitting button up shirt almost ride past her ample breasts as his hands invaded higher and higher made Greg’s breath catch. She finally had to bring her arms down in a feeble attempt to defend herself, but she only served to effectively trap his menacing hands in her sensitive porcelain hollows eve more effectively.

“Come on Sweetie… YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! HAHAHAAH!” From fear of the unknown to a naughty morning interrogation of his blushing Bride, Greg’s day was looking better with every passing second… wasn’t it? Either way, his own triumphant laughter as Amanda’s resistance began to fade filled his mind as his villainous desires took free reign of his conscious mind.

Amanda could just lie under he merciless husband and throw her head from side to side as the torturous tickles truly consumed her. Amanda’s wild black hair was again becoming disheveled from her furious gyrations and that only made Greg feel light headed with corrupt arousal. It makes him feel so POWERFUL having such a tremendous effect on his perfect little Housewife. Even after all these years, every touch seemed to affect her as though it was the very first. Greg could listen to her hysterical shrieking laughter and feel her futile writhing beneath him until the end of time and never tire. He truly adored every deviant aspect of tormenting his deliciously Ticklish Wife.

“Okay Okay hahahahahahahahaah I’ll tell you ahahahahahahahahaha Please master hahahahahahaha I’ll tell you hahaahahaha!” Hearing her scream out her earnest relent was a rush of exquisitely impure power to Greg. Greg paused the torment of her upper body to hear the licentious details of her naughty nocturnal fantasies. He let her confess her incriminating secret as inspiration for their morning marathon of mirth…

“This better be good Young lady!” Amanda ALWAYS responds when Greg is stern with her. It always adds a little extra something to their play and yet… made her feel needed and protected in his arms. The intensity of Greg’s evil grin was only matched by the emergence of her mischievous smile.

“Oh don’t worry honey… I PROMISE that you won’t be disappointed.” Amanda shifted to Greg’s side throwing her flowing main behind her slender shoulders and staring deeply into his engrossing blue eyes. Greg noticed the freshly devilish grin adorning her beautiful face and felt a deep piercing thrill as she invited the most carnal thoughts deep in his mind. She mockingly tilted her head to the side and smiled widely as she took hold of his arm tugging him gently to the mattress.

“Just lie down and relax while I tell you all about wicked little fantasies that keep me excited during the night… hehehe!” Amanda directed Greg to lie face down on the mattress as she slowly mounted his thick waist. She took extra time to make sure that the first kiss of her moist womanhood against the small of his back would sink deeply between his strong legs. She leaned down pressing her exposed turgid nipples into his bare back eliciting a gentle sigh of arousal from her star crossed lover.

“Commmmmmmfyyyyyyy??? hehehe” Amanda just purred into Greg’s waiting ear as their skin melded into one blissful union. She could feel his breath becoming more and more ragged with every girlish little giggle that she let echo through his eardrums. The feeling of his massive form between her own toned thighs sent lewd flashes of pure excitement crashing through her own racing mind as well. Amanda deeply craves the amorous feeling of Greg’s hot skin against her damp quivering essence.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm, very comfy honey. You do know just how to keep make me feel at home.” Greg just allowed himself to drift off into sort of a dream world. Greg always relished the way that Amanda took pride in pleasing him. He could just sit back and let her take away all the stress from the previous evening and remind him of how much she loved him with the sweet palms of her warm soft hands.

Seeing Greg’s back with his hands above his head waiting for his sensual massage gave her an interesting NEW thrill. Before last night it was something that she had never really considered even though it should be such an obvious inquisition... Seeing Greg’s fully exposed sides, and ribcage Amanda asked herself just one question, “Is Greg ticklish?”

In all their years of play Amanda had never really found out past a few casual pokes (as you might expect, she was a little distracted indulging in her primary desire allowing herself to be devoured by the insidious tickle demon that she loved so much), but for some strange reason today was DIFFERENT. Today she felt as though she need to finally figure out just how ticklish her evil master was. After all, it wouldn’t be fair for him to so thoroughly torture her if he couldn’t take a little of his own medicine would it?

Amanda loved to give Greg massages, but despite the new subtle urges that she was experiencing she still had the inherent longing to be his submissive obliging little house wife. She derives so much glorious satisfaction from making him coo in pleasure for all the hard work that he does providing for their perfect family. Being able to please Greg made Amanda feel like a REAL woman. It made her feel wanted, needed, confident, feminine and deliciously SEXY.

Amanda set her own skilled hands at the very small of Greg’s back and teased his skin lightly with her bare fingertips just to bring his nerves to life before she thoroughly lathered him with his unscented lotion.

Amanda let the white greasy cream ooze all over Greg’s firm chiseled back and she could hear him sigh in approval from just the first light touches of the cool liquid to his warm skin. Amanda had a very pleasant gleam in her eye form being in the position to give the man that she loved so much all the pleasure that he so richly deserves. Amanda let her light whispery fingertips gently rub the moisturizer over every inch of Greg’s firm back before she set about firmly rubbing it in with her tiny soft hands.

Greg was in absolute heaven. He had finally been able to be completely honest with his loving wife, and not only was she accepting of his true desires but, astonishingly, she was mutually enthusiastic. Here she was lovingly stroking his back about to confess her kinky little secrets that she knew she would be severely punished for even having. Greg tucked his hands firmly under his pillow. He wanted to insure that no matter how naughty Amanda’s little fantasies were that he would let her completely dig her hole before he set about mercilessly torturing her sensitive nerve endings as wonderful erotic discipline for her lascivious thoughts. The best part for Greg was knowing that no matter how ruthlessly he tickled her, or how hard he spanked her naughty little behind, Amanda would not learn a thing.

“Well, Greg. This is a little bit OUT THERE… I hope that it doesn’t BOTHER YOU!” Amanda lovingly began kneading and rubbing the firm muscles in the very middle of Greg’s toned back as she started in with her depraved little story.

“Oh I am SURE that no matter how bad it is… that I have had far more shameful thoughts than you have Amanda. That still doesn’t get you off the hook though!” Greg was literally amazed. He couldn’t believe that after all this time that Amanda was actually nervous about telling him a fantasy of hers. After all the things that they have done, after the night in the chair, after the merciless teasing, ruthless tickling, intense spanking, etc. it did seem a little silly to be shy now. Still, that did not change the fact that even though she was projecting her usual teasing persona there was a slight tremble of anxiety in Amanda’s sweet voice. Even though he was still going to punish her thoroughly regardless of what it was Greg had the sneaking suspicion that this would truly be a revelation.

“Well… This is a little different than what you are used to, Honey… a lot different as a matter of fact. I am not even sure if it is possible, but here I go anyway.” Amanda slipped off her shirt and she leaned her full breasts and throbbing nipples and caressed Greg’s firm back with her milky white breasts as her hands firmly kneaded his strong flanks. Amanda got a sick sadistic thrill in hearing how much the touch of her bare hot skin excited Greg to no end. She loved seeing him grip the pillow as his own lust became more apparent. She swore that she could feel a curious rising underneath his midsection. Her look was positively predatory as she rubbed her smooth silky soft breasts all over his back lightly teasing him with her perfect nipples making his skin crawl in delicious approval at the steamy erotic massage.

“I was actually your little servant girl Greg. We were in a Victorian era house and I was your little House Maid. I was a peasant. You were a high Master of the court, haha, sounds familiar huh? Hehe. I was the most beautiful of all your servants and you had a Very naughty little habit of PLAYING with me… in a very special way… you didn’t want ANYONE to find out the sinful little things that we did together Greg. Do you know what you liked about me in my debauched dream, Honey?” Amanda moaned directly into his ear in a slow sultry whisper literally tickling his ears with her warm breath.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that’s easy sweetheart. I know that I liked to tickle you Amanda…! I liked to take my cute little house maid into the dungeon, tie her down nice and tight, and ruthlessly tickle every inch of her supple skin until she was screaming and BEGGING me for mercy that would NEVER COME!” Greg was sure that the question was just another stab at the obvious. Even while he was being completely distracted by the seductive rubbing of his Wife’s soft supple Breasts and firm teasing nipples he could at LEAST think that clearly.

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Greg… I told you this was different. Just like I told you how WET it makes me just thinking about it.” Amanda was absolutely shameless. She rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over Greg’s strong thighs as she worked her throbbing clit harder and harder against his firm leg muscles. If she was going to be punished for this naughty little fantasy then she was definitely going to get her moneys worth for teasing her poor Husband. She was thoroughly enjoying hearing Greg’s desperate sighs of peaking arousal as she rubbed herself so erotically all over his sensitive back and thighs as she whispered her naughty little secrets right into his waiting ear.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then I know that I LOVED to spank you. I liked to take you into my secret chamber, tie your wrists to your ankles, and CORRECT YOU, for not doing your chores properly! I made you promise me to do a much better job in between your desperate moaning with each swat of your perfect behind… din’tI Amanda….?” Greg was actually becoming a little confused. He knew that this was different, but he didn’t know just how different this little fantasy actually was.

“Nope, you are still thinking about the Me YOU know sweetheart… you are not thinking about the me that hides behind these pretty little eyes Greg!” That actually scared a tiny part of Greg. He thought that he was intimately acquainted with all the aspects of Amanda’s sexuality. The introduction of some capricious element was more than just a little disconcerting (even though the devilish new tone of Amanda’s sweet voice was strangely arousing.

“You liked my feet… That’s almost the same as you now, but in MY fantasy it excited you when you couldn’t have them. I would come down to your dark little dungeon. You got THAT PART right. But then, I would tie YOU tightly to a chair, Honey. I would take off my servant’s clothes and you would always have these deliciously naughty little outfits for me to wear. Last night you wanted me to dress like a school teacher. You wanted me to dress like a Victorian school teacher who had caught a bad little student peeping at her sexy feet.

So do you know what I did to my naughty little boy Greg? I tied him to a chair… all day long. And I teased him with my soft sexy buttery soles (the same seductive soles that got him into SOOO Much trouble) driving him insane. I tied you up so tight Greg. I promise, you couldn’t move ONE INCH. I wrapped rope all around you making sure that you were going NOWHERE. I know how strong you are, but you couldn’t get away. You couldn’t have my pretty little feet that I know you love so much Greg. I gagged you, so that you couldn’t even beg me to touch them. I rubbed them all over your face Greg, while you couldn’t move or touch them. That’s so MEAN isn’t it, Greg? I let you smell them. I let your face feel them. But you couldn’t kiss them. (I know how much you LOVE to kiss my feet, Greg. You almost need it don’t you?) You couldn’t have them. No matter how much I saw you suffering and no matter how desperate I could see you getting, You couldn’t FUCKING have them… (Do you hear me Greg?)” Amanda was loosing herself. She was becoming drunk with the power that she had over Greg’s arousal. With every torrid detail, she could feel him sigh. As her tone increased and the implications of her dormant desires became more and more a reality, she could now feel Greg’s hips gently writhing beneath her sopping mound. The stifled approval from Greg’s subconscious just spurred her on to make this as enjoyable for him as possible by being as DEVIOUS as possible. That’s what good little wives are for right? Feeling his hips churning brought an even more evil smile to her face. As the tingles of his gyration against her throbbing nipples pulsed between her legs, she knew that this was the perfect time to tell Greg about HER rules!

“And do you know what the best part was Greg… Huh…. Can you guess? The best part was… that you were not allowed to get hard. Hahaha (mmmmmmmmm not even a little sweetheart!)” Amanda could not help but giggle at her Husband’s plight. She could hear from the loud groan he let out and feel through his gentle writhing that he was experiencing just how HARD it would be to comply with that insidious demand.

“That is the lesson for my naughty little boy. (That’s why you shouldn’t stare at your teachers feet, Greg.. HEHE!) You are not to get off on being able to see my sexy bare feet Greg. I am going to have to teach you how to COTNROL yourself. You have to sit there and not get hard while I tease you for hours. (Hours honey…. I promise you that it will only get worse.) And just like in real life, you are SUCH a naughty little boy Greg.” Amanda relished Greg’s silence. That let her know that right now above all else, she had his FULL attention.

“I have to pull down your pants. I pull down your underwear… and I see just how hard you are getting seeing and smelling my pretty little feet. Then I sit back down… and I tease you with my Toes, honey. (You know the ones you love to nibble and tease so much, Greg). I tease and torture you with my cute WIGGLY toes that I know you love so much. I pinch your nose. I rub them all over your inner thighs… I know how badly you want me to touch your Naughty little cock with my tickly little toes don’t you Greg? I know that you want me to rub it up and down. But I don’t touch your shaft with my feet Greg. Not one bit. I just take my cute tiny little toes, and tickle right under your sensitive little balls, Greg. (I bet that is going to tickle honey… hehe And you BETTER not like it too much otherwise this is just going to be the beginning sweetie.) I want to watch you suffer, Greg. You know… like the ways you make ME suffer! You are not going to be able to cum and you are going to have to take the evil tickling of my sexy feet right on the underside of your throbbing balls, Greg. I know that you can’t take it. That’s what makes it so fun. I want to watch you break honey. I want to see the desire grip every part of you. I want to see you want me, need me, and have to handle the fact that you can’t FUCKING HAVE ME!” Amanda’s reservations had long since past. She was still telling Greg about her depraved little fantasy, but now she began to ask herself: “Was it still a dream?” Greg’s moaning and writhing underneath her listening to the gory details of his fictitious demise was adding LOTS of doubt to that question.

“This is your punishment for getting so fucking hard just looking at and touching my pretty little feet. And you better not laugh… you better not moan… you better not say a fucking word while I am punishing your sweet sensitive little balls with the teasing ticklish toes of my sexy feet, Greg (I don’t care how much it tickles). And I am still going to be rubbing my other foot up and down your thigh Greg. I can see you fighting the sounds now.

You better not laugh like a fucking little school girl. Then you will REALLY be punished. Then I am going to take the feather duster… and tickle the tip of your throbbing cock so that you will have a REAL REASON to laugh. I am not going to stop until you aren’t hard anymore Greg. I don’t even fucking care if you cum. And if you get any on my neat little feather duster I am going to whip your naughty little cock with your own belt. Do you know that? Can you feel the feathers all over your ticklish little cock, Greg? Does it feel good? Does it…” Amanda was greatly surprised as she heard Greg scream out in furious lust.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy GODDDDDDDD UHHHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Greg could not take it anymore. The rubbing of Amanda’s Breasts on his sensitive back was bad enough. Her long drawn out fantasy about teasing him with her feet and torturing his poor cock and balls made him so hard and the tickly tingles bubbling deep inside of him had no where to go but to.... The sheets felt so good against his throbbing cock that he could not help but…

“Greg… Did you just CUM… Hehe…OH MY GOD.” Amanda leaned in even closer almost gloating. She let her hair drape over Greg’s head as se teasingly reveled in her little victory. “Did you just come all over my clean sheets, Greg… Huh… You are a bad little boy, Aren’t you Greg. Turn around… let me see that NAGUHTY little cock. I am going to have to punish YOU this morning… HAND ME THE FEATHER OUT OF THE NIGHTSTAND SO THAT I REALLY CAN TEACH YOU A LESSON IN SELF CONTROL. Hehe. (And don’t worry sweetie. I promise I won’t be Gentle.)”

Greg felt so strange. He never lost control like that. In all of his years of marriage with Amanda he was always the one shaping the naughty little scenarios for the two of them to explore. More importantly, even in their shared little dream worlds, he was always the one teasing and tormenting his Blushing Bride. Greg had never been excited by a fantasy like that before. What was happening to him?

Hours removed from Greg’s greatest act of sensual omnipotence over Amanda, he was developing an appetite for her sadistic reciprocity now? Greg was beside himself. Was it just curiosity? Could it be the truly seductive tone that was dripping through her warm breath as she whispered suggestively into his ear? He could not believe how anxious he was to take out the long stiff feather from their shared play drawer and place it in Amanda’s virgin hands to thoroughly torture and tease his poor sensitive manhood after for climaxing just form her relentless teasing.

“Here it is, Sweetheart… I’m SORRY” Greg hated having to say that word. He was the one who enjoyed tormenting his sexy spouse until she cried out in pleas for forgiveness. He couldn’t understand his strange growing desire to take this new erotic journey with his beautiful Wife.

“You should be sorry Greg… don’t worry though. You will be very sorry when I am done with you. Lay down on your back… Just like that, there you go. Put your hands above your head… that’s it. Now spread your legs.” Unfortunately for Greg, the thought of Amanda teasing and ruthlessly tickling his throbbing manhood was far too appealing. He was still rock hard even after his shameful dose of morning delight. He closed his eyes in delirious wonder over all the things that Amanda might have in store for him. He could not bear to watch. This was too embarrassing. The shame of their spontaneous reversal made this unique moment even more arousing in some sick way.

“But don’t worry… I am not going to tickle your SENSITIVE PULSING erection with my long stiff tickly feather today Greg… I know that you are not ready for that…” Amanda allowed her warm silky palm to lightly caress Greg’s twitching manhood accentuating her every descriptive word as she mounted him in a very lusty reverse cowgirl. Amanda hungrily lowered herself onto his pulsing member as she slid his overly sensitive tip right up against her waiting G spot sliding up and down on top of him. Amanda was lost in a sea of animalistic lust that she never wanted to be rescued from, having Greg so helpless before her. He was screaming and lewdly grunting at the top of his lungs. The feel of her slick wet pussy devouring his adept erection was far too much right now, just after he had cum. Amanda was sick with a perverse form of power just feeling her usually dominant lover writhing in euphoric discomfort beneath her. She had never thought what it would be like to have Greg helpless and all to herself like this before. It felt nice.

Amanda’s pulsing womanhood had already been dripping wet since she first started her sinful articulation of her naughty little dreams. She hungrily slid herself up and down even faster on top of Greg’s painfully throbbing erection just to make the overly impressive sensations even worse for him. As it turns out, Greg is not the only sensual sadist in the family.

“I am just going to tickle your balls! I think that will be a nice little warm up for you, don’t you Sweetie?” Amanda could not hide her emerging reprobate smile as she brought the torturous feather right next to Greg’s horribly exposed scrotum but did not burden him with the tendril’s kiss just yet… “And if you move too much… then I am just going to have to tie you down so that I can punish you properly Greg! Then I will find out just how ticklish my evil master is. Hehehe. And don’t you even THINK about Cumming inside of me, Greg. You lost that privilege for now when you came on my nice clean sheets. I think that you need a serious lesson in control young man. You better fucking hold it Greg or I am not going to let you cum again all day. And you better keep these legs open or it will only get worse… Do I make myself clear, Greg?”

“Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss oh god yesssssssssssssssssss HAHAHAHAAHHA!” Amanda brought the long stiff feather sawing evilly against Greg’s hyper-sensitive scrotum and she found Greg’s intense reaction of unbearable elated torment absolutely wonderful. He was screaming higher and louder than she had ever heard him before. She knew that this had to be dreadfully ticklish. She knew all too well what it was like when heartlessly tickled her stiff adept clit without mercy. Even though Greg was beginning to thrash violently in his first real taste of ticklish anguish, Amanda was settling into her own special world of sadistically calculating calm.

“Good! And I wouldn’t test me if I were you Greg, I am in no mood. If you close your legs just once I swear that you will be sorry… VERY SORRY Hehehe!” Amanda just let her evil smile take hold of her, her dark hair drape over her shoulders, her hot wet pussy devour Greg’s hardness, her clit rub up against the top of his scrotum, and she made sure that every tendril of the feather was maliciously dragged over Greg’s ticklish balls over and over again as he writhed madly in blissful agony.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA I won’t I wont AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop just stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA It tickles… oh god it tickles HAAHAHAHAHA!” Greg had never had to deal with a sensation like this before. It tickled so badly that he couldn’t stand another second, but Amanda felt so good writhing on top of him that he never wanted it to end. He could see her back arching pushing her deeper and deeper onto his throbbing erection. He could see all the muscles of her back flex and tense as the sensations of his hardness teasing her most delicate folds of skin cascaded through her supple body augmenting her newly found sadistic glee. The highest peaks of heaven and the lowest valley of hell were all being visited between Greg’s violently trembling legs and he couldn’t believe that Amanda had taken the initiative to create such an intense duality…

“Ohhhhhhh Noooooooooo Greg. I haven’t even gotten started yet. Do you know what I am going to do to these poor ticklish little balls of yours? Huhhhhh Mmmmmmmmm I’m not going to stop tickling them Greg. I am not going to stop tickling. I am just going to make it worse Greg. I am just going to keep tickling your ticklish little sack faster and faster… You better not cum Greg! You better not cum!” Amanda knew all too well the effectiveness of pointed verbal teasing. She even remembered to change speeds and directions in horridly variable patterns to make the experience much more worthwhile… Through Greg’s many torturous tutorials Amanda had learned quite well how to drive someone into the abyss of ticklish distress. Even in her first attempt at domination she was already maliciously calculating the paces of her mentor’s cruel punishment. She knew that after the over sensitivity wore off that Greg would not be able to keep from cumming harder than either of them could imagine while sliding deep inside of her essence. This would most certainly seal her sweet victory in her degenerate little game, much to Greg’s ticklish horror. It was almost unfair… almost.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I won’t I won’t HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHA Just stop HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH just stop tickling and I promise that I won’t cum HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!!!!!!” Amanda found that she truly relishes Greg’s desperate pleas and she knew that he meant every word. Amanda also had to admit that Greg was doing a surprisingly good job of keeping his legs still during the first phase of his punishment (he must like having his balls tickled. She made a mental note for future encounters). She would definitely have to fix that.

“Nope nope nope, Sweetheart. This is what happens to naughty little boys who cum all over their Wife’s nice clean sheets. I can’t believe that you did that! You have been such a bad boy Greg. I think that I might have to keep this up ALL DAY LONG just so you understand how upset I am with you. In fact…” Amanda had instructed Greg to give her the feather to tickle him with; she never said that she would ONLY tickle him with the feather. Keeping the Feather doing its cruel work in her right hand she used all five of the deathly sharp fingernails from her left to tickle claw and scrape the delicate undersides of Greg’s ticklish balls with reckless abandon.

“Ohhhhhhhh Shit HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA you’re being such a BITCH right now Amanda.. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!” He had to just scream and let out all the horrid tension being caused by Amanda’s ruthless tickling caress. Greg had never felt anything that intense before, he lost it.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu BITCH!” Amanda exclaimed in feigned protest. She must really be getting to him. Hearing his almost vulgar exclamations in the heights of his intense torment brought a corrupt grin to her face as she ground herself even harder onto his pulsing hardness letting the deviant chills of excitement race through her body as the pace of their morning play started to spiral wonderfully out of control.

“Wellllllllllllllll… I was thinking about stopping since we were making so much PROGRESS… but as I can see I still have to teach my naughty little boy a lesson in proper MANNERS don’t I GREG HEHEHEHE!” Amanda’s new diabolical laughter startled even her. To accentuate her stern threat she just clawed and scrapped Greg’s hyper sensitive scrotum faster and faster causing him to thrash wildly in response.

“No no HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I learned my lesson AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA not the nails HAHAHAHAHA please not the nails HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I can’t take it!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!” Greg began kicking wildly closing his legs trying desperately to block the unbearable sensations being forced on his sensitive scrotum and Amanda had her first taste of victory over her loving tormentor.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can see that my poor ticklish little boy can’t take me CLAWING AND SCRAPING AND TICKLING his sensitive little balls… but I thought I told you to keep your legs closed… Didn’t I Greg? Things just keep getting worse and worse don’t they Sweetheart. Don’t worry. This is only the beginning. It’s going to get worse, much worse. I wouldn’t want to disappoint my teacher in my first ticklish demonstration now would I? HEEHHEHHHEHE” Amanda howled in maniacal laughter as much to her enthralled delight, Greg closing his legs so tightly only served to trap the sawing feather and her clawing hand on his quivering balls as he completely descended into the turbulent sea of tortured laughter that made her blood boil so much. She was lost in a sadistic trance at being able to live out her darkest fantasy with the man she loved so much. The thrill of tormenting her husband so ruthlessly while he screamed in opposition made Amanda’s already hard nipples ache for teasing attention and the sensation of her clit lightly rubbing against the top of his horridly racked scrotum shoot stars behind her devilish eyes.

“THAT’S NOT FAIR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT TICKLES TOO MUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SOTP JUST STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Greg hated this. He hated how much he loved it. He hated how much it tickled. He hated how much Amanda was getting off on it. He really hated how much he was getting off on it. With the tickling destroying his concentration and the knowledge that he would inevitable be tied to the bed for Amanda to experiment with further, the oversensitivity of his tortured penis wore off much to his dismay.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww… mmmmmmmm It’s not supposed to be Fair Greg… It’s supposed to be FUN… Aren’t you having fun with my evil nails tickling those sensitive balls sweetie? I know I am HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Amanda’s endless taunting was doing nothing to quiet the new fires burning between Greg’s thrashing thighs.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP STOP STOP OHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP AMANDA PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAN’T… HAHAHAHAAHAH I CAN’T OHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAH YESSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AMANDA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” The sheer intense irresistible pleasure of Amanda’s sweet grinding pussy sliding languidly up and down the length of his sensitive shaft hit him full force. He could not help himself from indulging, it felt so good. He came. He came so hard. It was terrible. He was so ashamed of himself. Amanda started laughing at him like he was a virgin high school kid who couldn’t control his excitement the first time out. He could not take it. Why was he getting off on this so much?

“GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG… OH MY GOD… I can’t believe that you came without my permission. What am I going to do with you? You are a BAD BOY aren’t you?” Amanda could feel herself sinking eagerly into her guest role as the evil mistress. It made her feel sexy, strong, and desired. She had heard Greg cry out her name in ecstasy before, but never like that, never in tortured ecstasy. Not fighting desperately to keep from exploding and not being able to contain his insatiable desire for her… She was quickly becoming acquainted with the intoxicating force of erotic power.

Amanda knew that he would need a minute to recover before he could respond. He had been through a lot this morning. From where she was seductively perched, she could tell that Greg’s last eruption definitely took something out of him. That didn’t stop her from continuing to grind her self lewdly on top of him reveling in his unbridled desire for her and its physical manifestation of his persistent erection.

“MMMMMMMMMMM HUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUU THAT’S MY NAUGHTY BOY HUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUU YOU’RE SO BAD GREG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUU OHHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” At the first hint of his subdued whimpers of frustration Greg heard Amanda cum in all of her new found glory, releasing all the mounting excitement from her unexpected indulgence in the new little fantasy of hers.

Greg couldn’t believe how happy he was that he was satisfying his mistress. He hoped that she would be absolutely ruthless in his much deserved punishment and not let him cum the whole day. He hoped that she would cum in front of him just to make him feel the unbearable frustration boiling under his skin. This was an experience that he never thought he would have to endure and he felt the need to experience all of it… no matter how hard it would be to bear. After a few moments, Greg’s breathing became slightly closer to normal and the prospect of speaking verbally became a reality once again.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooodddddddddddddddddd Amanda… I’m so sorry. I can’t believe I did that…!” Greg could not believe that he had cum twice so quickly against the will of his sexy little house Wife. He was usually so in control. He had denied himself climax for hours while teasing Amanda before, what was so different about today. After spending years waiting for the taskmaster to take full control of him, Greg was horrified to find that he had such a sentimental weakness for his precious little slave girl.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are in soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble Greg hhhhhohohhohohhoh! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm you are SO going to be punished, young man. Just you wait!” Amanda had never had an orgasm quite like this one before. This was the first time that she was the one receiving the delicious rush of power from the naughty little games that she and Greg were playing. The intense waves of omnipotence form forcing her Loving Husband to cum so hard deep inside of her dripping wet pussy forced wave after wave of carnal pleasure through every nerve in Amanda’s wickedly trembling body. Her poor little g-spot didn’t know if it could take the feeling of his hard pulsing tip or his hot steamy cum pulsing against it any longer, even though Amanda made sure that it got its fill.

“Please please Amanda. I am so sorry. You just feel so good on top of me. You know that I can’t control myself when I am buried so deep inside you. And the tickling… oh god the tickling… It just made me cum Harder!” Greg tried his best to plead the case of how unfair it was for him to be punished for doing what came so naturally to him. Suddenly the absolute horror of all the things that he did to Amanda for the very same thing over all these years came crashing into his conscious mind and he realized that he was in NO position to question anyone’s FAIRNESS.

“You mean this tickling!” Amanda held his balls up with her left hand and let the fingernails of her right hand have their way with the wonderfully trembling ticklish flesh of Greg’s poor scrotum. She knew that just after a second orgasm he would be much more sensitive but she was not prepared for his violent kicking and desperate bucking while he was still deep inside her. The ferocious gyrations sent her tumbling towards another mind numbing orgasm and Greg’s helpless desperate thrashing brought widened her evil grin to she just scratched and tickled his poor sensitive balls faster and faster much to his anguished delight.

“Yessssssssssssss ahhaahahhahhahahahahahah that tickling stop stop stop ahhahahahhahahh! Ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaa no more no more ahahahahahahahahahaha” Greg could not believe the absolutely horrid sensations that Amanda was pitilessly forcing him to endure. In all the years of their marriage he had never thought she possessed a mean bone in her slender body. He came to the obvious conclusion that he MUST be rubbing off on her (in more ways than one).

“Ohhhhhhh come on Greg. It’s just a little TICKLING. Isn’t that what you are always telling me? HEHE I was going to let you slide but I think that with all this squirming I am DEFINITELY going to have to tie you down.” Amanda was exhilarated with her vivid erotic fantasy being given such carnal life before her very eyes. She could not believe that she had waited so long to tell Greg what she had been thinking. She never thought that her sadistic husband would be this accepting of her naughty little VARIATIONS to their play (or maybe he was still just in shock). Either way, she was not going to squander this once in a lifetime opportunity to deliver a little well deserved payback to her usually dominant husband.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no oh god no…. you can’t do it Amanda. I won’t be able to take it. Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah!” Greg was racked with anxiety. He could barely stand the evil tickles now and he knew that if he really wanted to he could thrust Amanda off of him at any time that he wanted. The prospect of true helplessness was so foreign to him (his entire life was built around dominant control). On the other hand, he had could not deny the strange curiosity to actually experience what always gave AMANDA so much pleasure.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I know that you won’t be able to take it Baby... That is why I AM TYYYYYYYIIIIING you up. You of ALL people should be able to understand that. HEHE” Amanda gave herself over more and more to her now budding dominance. Her feverish giggles of sheer delight were evidence that she truly loved relished throwing all of Greg’s naughty little deeds back at him in real time. She was enamored with the reversal. It made her already perky nipples ache and her steaming mound pulse with intense excitement. Seeing Greg’s wildly kicking legs and his trembling balls made her feel like that naughty little servant girl playing out the sick fantasies of her house master in ritualistic detail.

Amanda reluctantly let Greg’s poor ticklish scrotum have a little rest. After all, they were in for such a LONG day. They needed their energy. She slowly climbed off of Greg allowing him to take in the wondrous sight of her toned legs and firm ass flexing with her every seductive move. She flipped her hair suddenly turning to look deeply into his wandering eyes. He could barely stand to look at her now, but he could not bear to look away. In some strange way, it eased the swirling emotions that he had to be with the woman that he loved so much (even though she was the source of the tumultuous feelings.)

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm such a NAUGHTY little boy. I know exactly what I am going to have to do with you. You wait right here young man. I will be right back. I want you to take the leather restraints out of our little play drawer, lay them on your chest, and wait here with all your limbs spread out until I get back. And don’t you even THINK about moving, Greg. We are going to teach that naughty little cock of yours a lesson in self control that it will NEVER forget!” Amanda could not understand where her new found sternness was coming from, but she did nothing to stop its ebb and flow.

The absolutely domineering tone of her voice surprised even her. She was delighted at the tremors of erotic fear that it was causing in her evil master. She could see that while he was utterly confused over the emotions he was feeling, at least on some level he was getting off on seeing her this way. This was a reality that Amanda was going to help him confront so help her God. After all, that’s what LOVING WIVES for, right?

“Ohhhhhhhhhh My God…. I… I…. okay Amanda… Okay!” Greg couldn’t believe himself. How could he master of all God’s creation submit so willingly to his Wife? How far had he fallen? Where was the kryptonite to remove his sadistic powers? And then he saw it. That smile. Even his worst torments were designed for one thing, and one thing only. That smile. What wouldn’t he do to make Amanda happy?

“See, that’s my good little boy. You are doing better already, Greg. Now you get ready. I will be right back!” Amanda leaped off of the bed. She could not believe how giddy she was as she started towards her walk in closet. The smile of unadulterated lust could not be removed from her sweet beaming lips as she let the events of the young day sink in. The thrill of being able to act out her naughtiest little fantasy made her entire body tingle with delight. She had no idea how far this was going to be allowed to go… but just the thrill of the moment was enough to make her quite light headed.

Greg was a mess. He was thoroughly ashamed of himself for enjoying this so much. Even after two powerful orgasms, seeing his wife in such a dominant light still had him raging hard. Just moving was a terrible burden on his tingling hard shaft that was suffering from almost unbearable over-sensitivity. Greg rolled over very gingerly to take out the four leather straps and the padded leather cuffs from the play drawer. Just as he had the night before, he attached the loopy straps to all four posters of the bed. They were in perfect position so that when Amanda returned, the only thing that she would have to do was to cuff him in securely.

Greg could not believe that he was actually aiding in his torment. He was making things as easy as possible for his novice Wife to tie, tickle, and TEASE him with no hope of orgasmic release. What was he becoming? As he lay down on the bed, he rested the four cuffs on his chest just as he had been told. He stretched his arms and legs out spread eagle so that they could be cuffed into place at Amanda’s leisure. As he lay there, the images of her lustful smile and her thorough enjoyment of his plight played in the back of his head. Whenever he thought about rebelling, he was confronted with knowing that this unique set of moments made his loving wife truly HAPPY.

Amanda was ecstatic. She sauntered into her walk in closet and had only one thing in mind. She was going to act out her fantasy to the most intimate detail possible. She already had her house master lying on the bed and awaiting his well deserved PUNISHMENT. She had to look the part of the naughty little servant girl for the glorious events to come.

Amanda was planning on saving this particular tidbit until the day before they left as a kinky little surprise, but at times like this plans change. She took the naughty little Maid’s outfit from its hanger in her closet and ripped away the plastic. Novelty stores apparently have more to offer than just padded cuffs and blindfolds. When she saw the villainously seductive ensemble, she knew that she just had to have it. This was not a normal uniform. This tight little top and extremely short skirt were designed to make even the most innocent young man filthy with his dirty little lusts and in need of a thorough cleaning.

Amanda slid the tight jet black skirt and frilly white apron past her cute buttery soft feet, past her ankles, up her slim ultra-sensitive calves, lightly kissing her silky thighs, and rubbing deliciously against her firm hips. She received an absolutely shameful thrill as the cool air of her walk in closet acted as an invisible hand caressing her perky firm backside as her VERY short skirt that left little to the imagination. It would be a terrible burden on Greg’s poor strained eyes under ANY circumstance, but in his unfamiliar state of mind and her current aversion to panties, she knew that it would drive him absolutely insane with maddening desire.

To accompany the very immodest skirt, Amanda lightly slipped on her tight sleeveless midriff. The tight black material hugged every curve of her sensual torso as she slid it delicately past her slender shoulders, hugging her sides, and lifting her full ample breasts deliciously. Amanda could not help but sinfully indulge in the wonderfully luxurious sensation of the very soft silky smooth material rubbing suggestively against her pulsing erect nipples, bringing her full hips to life once again churning sweetly as her insatiable dripping mound was starving for her Husband’s Loving attention once again. The thought of cumming so hard in front of Greg while he was absolutely helpless to stop her or achieve his own release was amazingly deviant. She could see the panicked look in his eyes even now just imagining his plight and she knew that it would only make her inevitable reprobate climax all the more intense as it violently consumed her entire body.

When Amanda bought the matching feather duster, she was sure that she was going to be the one with bearing the brunt of the teasing tendrils caressing her soft sensitive skin while she was being PUNISHED for some silly indiscretion. Only in her wildest day dreams did she ever think that she would have the opportunity to take Greg’s pulsing erection between her warm slim fingers, stroke him lightly and tease his quivering urethra while mercilessly scolding him not to cum. The sheer rush of power made her twirl the feather duster in her right hand while the adept fingertips of her left lightly began to caress the bare midriff in her seductive uniform and tease every nerve ending on her bare svelte tummy until the greasy sensation between her quivering legs was absolutely unbearable.

For her sexy soft soles, Amanda knew exactly what would drive Greg crazy. She was going to save her evil high heels for JUST a little later. If she had her way, once Greg was tied down he wasn’t going to be going anywhere anytime soon. She wanted to drive him absolutely out of his mind. Greg could not take seeing her feet in ankle socks. Amanda applied another layer of thick fruity lotion to her perfect feet and put on a fresh pair of cotton foot garments.

Greg would always pin her down, rip them off, and then lick, nibble, suck, and viciously tickle her soft hyper-ticklish soles (much to her delight)! With her naughty little maid’s outfit and her innocent white ankle socks she knew that she would bring Greg to his knees in reckless desire for her while he was tied so helplessly. Teasing him with her socked feet was going to be absolute torture and the thought of her evil master suffering in lust was terribly comforting to his Sadistic Housewife.

The one thing that she was missing for her ensemble was her REAL costume. She had to symbolize in the back of Greg’s swimming mind that he wasn’t just dealing with his normal sensual Spouse. He had to know that he was now at the hands of his evil little servant girl, and that she could be just as malicious as he. Amanda took out her contact lenses and put on an old pair of her black glasses. The naughty dark rims gave her the perfect look of impending dominance that she wanted to strike erotic fear in heart of her evil master.

Amanda savored every step in her cute white ankle socks as she returned to her bedroom. She could see Greg lying on the bed like a good boy. He had done just as he had been instructed (he better had). Amanda had wonderful butterflies fluttering in her smooth stomach at the sight of her soon to be helpless husband. Her anxiety was derived from not knowing if this was real submission or if this was just a ploy to catch her off guard and torture her for her impure desires. Either way, one thing was certain: the fires between her legs were going to be satisfied at the hand of or delicious expense of her loving Husband.

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww such a good boy. Look at you, Greg.” Amanda could see the fiery lust behind Greg’s piercing eyes as he first laid eyes on her seductive ensemble. She could tell right away that he wanted to throw her down on the bed and reassert his dominance, but short of that he was going to be teased with that very same desire for QUITE a while. “I think that you are going to have SOOOOOO much fun being PUNISHED Greg. I know that I am going to have a BLAST torturing that bad little cock of yours!”

Amanda climbed onto the bed like a hawk stalking its prey. Greg could not stand to look at her. The idea of being tied by his blushing Bride was one thing, but this dominant naughty Maid in those sexy glasses was far too disconcerting. Amanda looked too beautiful right now. His throbbing manhood was already pulsing again just thinking about making her squeal in ticklish delight for not dusting off the dresser properly, or spanking her for not properly putting away the towels. Why did he agree to this? Why was he putting himself through this? Amanda made sure to rub her bare dripping pussy right against his strong firm thigh reminding him of what he would not be allowed to have for the entire remainder of the day. He let out a desperate groan of carnal lust and fervid self loathing as he lovingly indulged in both the feel of her sizzling wet lips and the idea of his own constant denial.

“Yes, Amanda… I did just as you asked. Thank you for punishing me…” Greg could not believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. He cared for Amanda more than anything, but is there this much love in the world?

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm that’s my sweet little boy, Greg!” Amanda kissed him deeply. She let her long fingernails run wild through his blonde hair as she ground shamelessly into his upper thigh sending shivers up and down her tingling spine. The fire of their impassioned kiss was immediate and intense. Greg could already notice that in even her most subtle actions she was slightly more aggressive. Amanda pulled his hair slightly while she probed his warm mouth with her sensuous tongue and he could not help but give in to the ardent lust burning deep inside him.

“But… that doesn’t change the fact that you came ALL OVER my clean sheets and you couldn’t control yourself while you were inside of me. I’m sorry, Honey… as much as I love your HOT STEAMY CUM SQUIRTING AGAINST MY SPECIAL LITTLE SPOT WHILE I CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ALL OVER YOU… you have to be taught to control yourself sweetheart. I am SURE that you understand!”

“Nonononono please Amanda. I can’t take it right now. I am too sensitive. My shaft feels like it is going to explode. Please. We can do this tomorrow!” First submission, now begging. Can it really get any worse?

“Ohhhhhh now, now, Greg. You are exaggerating. Your cock will not explode. I promise. You know why? Because I won’t FUCKING let it. Do you hear me? Naughty little boys who cum without permission don’t get to have their pathetic little cocks explode now do they…HONEY?” Amanda’s evil smile was terrifying. Greg could see the lustful rage roaring deep inside of her and as she picked up the first wrist cuff. He could not help but tremble slightly at the fate of his poor throbbing hardness. Would he ever be the same again?

“Please Amanda… I will do anything… just don’t do this to me right now!” Greg was desperate… Whatever it took to even postpone this torment would have to be worth it.

“Anything...” The demonic Gleam in Amanda’s eyes made Greg feel even more uneasy.

“Yes Yes anything…!” Finally… he was making some headway. He promised himself that as soon as this was over that he would make Amanda apologize… slowly.

“Promise to NEVER tickle me, NEVER spank me, and NEVER use a vibrator on me for the rest of your life, Greg. And swear that you will be my little fucking slave every day while I tease… tickle… and WHIP your naughty little balls, Greg. Then I will let you rest until tomorrow…” Amanda could not believe the evil bubbling within her. Greg was allowing her to indulge her darkest fantasy and she was repaying him with such heartlessness. What was happening to her? Why was she being this way? Apparently, if this was going to be her only chance to realize this secret desire, she was going to act out EVERYTHING including the hidden vicious sadism locked inside her sweet submissive heart.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh You know that I can’t promise that Amanda…!” The one thing that he was not able to give was the one thing that she asked for. Greg was certain that his demonic influence had corrupted his once innocent wife in all the WRONG ways…

“Ohhhhhhh wellllll. It’s your choice. I guess that I have to punish you for lying to me then too huh. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEh you just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper, don’t you Greg. I love it. Keep talking, maybe you’ll give me a reason to make you my slave another day HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Greg did not recognize that giggle. He was very well acquainted with every cute laugh that Amanda possessed and this was something entirely different. This was no joke. There was something very real happening inside of her and he hated his throbbing manhood for rising to greater attention with every malignant peal of her sinister cackling.

To be continued….
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get out to VOTE

Hello again everyone. I am so floored by the support that this work has garnered... I am completely blown away. Thank you all for your support. In that spirit I would like to humbly ask you all to help support the writers of this forum that provide the detailed content that we all love so much by voting in the Golden feather awards here.

and to all those who like to remain anonymous. I understand. I was like that for a while myself. you will be happy to know that there is a process for voting that does not require anything public signifying your identity. I would love it if you would avail yourself to that process as well. Thank you all so much again for your wonderful support and I think i speak for all the members of the "Writers Guild" when I thank you for participating in the Golden Feather selection process.

Thank you all again so much... this has meant so much to me.

JJ.

Last edited:
As much as I like to support the works of fellow writers, I will be honest here and say that I usually skip over F/m stories. It's just not my "thing." However, I'm glad I didn't do that this time. And I learned a valuable lesson to not do so in the future.

What you've presented here is a veritable case study in romantic dynamics. The way you write about the power exchange is fluid, powerful and most importantly...believable.

Underneath the eroticism (which is handled beautifully, so much more than "sex for the sake of sex", something I harp on a bit) is something truly counterpoint to the action itself. Danger, of the psychological variety. The danger of "creating the monster". While different in gender and results, it rings so true to life for me for personal reasons I've touched upon in some recent non-fiction writings. It's accurate, while still maintaining a fantasy element that allows the reader to give up parts of him or herself to the story.

I wish there was a catagory in the GF's for "Most Improved." Your writing was good to begin with, so I hope you take this in the spirit in which it's given, but of late you've grown in leaps and bounds. As a writer, I always enjoy the works of others, but once in awhile I find myself with another, rarer emotion toward a fellow creative influence. Pride. Watching someone truly grow not only as a writer, artist, musician or whatever the pursuit...but also as an individual when the creativity becomes a part of the person. When the two come together to make a whole, no longer separated by the trappings of our own making. There's a lot of "you" in what you've done of late, as anyone who knows you can easily see. That's when "stuff gets good". :triangle:

I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please continue to share your works with us, it's greatly appreciated.

I actually read this at 4:30 AM this morning and was so...shifted, that I never went back to sleep.

I'd commend you as usual, but Dave said everything I felt like saying, right down to usually skipping F/M stories simply because it's not my thing. I too, have now learned not to.

I'm curious, was this hard for you to go there and switch the dynamics? Was any of it harder than M/F?

In any case, you're pushing yourself further and further and that deserves so much kudos I'd need a truck. Here's to you for having that courage. So much of your work, as of late, seems to be so much more than just Tickle Fiction, even Tickle Fiction with an Edge, if that would be the correct phrase. I'm again curious to know if you're trying to find something within yourself through the means of writing/ripping away layers of your psyche to get to something deeper, to get to not what feeds the beast, but the beast itself, what drives you. I'm curious if you're on the same path that I was on when I wrote Side Effects.

If you are, I wish you the same peace I found.

Now, for the sake of sounding like some sort of art snob, I'll finish up by saying, "HAWT STORY!!" 😀

AMAZING

Much props this story is one if not the best I ever read. I was just a F/M lurker but now I think im going to try a story of my own. This story must not die there has to be a part 2 3 4 and 5

Brian

thank you jin....

As much as I like to support the works of fellow writers, I will be honest here and say that I usually skip over F/m stories. It's just not my "thing." However, I'm glad I didn't do that this time. And I learned a valuable lesson to not do so in the future.

What you've presented here is a veritable case study in romantic dynamics. The way you write about the power exchange is fluid, powerful and most importantly...believable.

Underneath the eroticism (which is handled beautifully, so much more than "sex for the sake of sex", something I harp on a bit) is something truly counterpoint to the action itself. Danger, of the psychological variety. The danger of "creating the monster". While different in gender and results, it rings so true to life for me for personal reasons I've touched upon in some recent non-fiction writings. It's accurate, while still maintaining a fantasy element that allows the reader to give up parts of him or herself to the story.

I wish there was a catagory in the GF's for "Most Improved." Your writing was good to begin with, so I hope you take this in the spirit in which it's given, but of late you've grown in leaps and bounds. As a writer, I always enjoy the works of others, but once in awhile I find myself with another, rarer emotion toward a fellow creative influence. Pride. Watching someone truly grow not only as a writer, artist, musician or whatever the pursuit...but also as an individual when the creativity becomes a part of the person. When the two come together to make a whole, no longer separated by the trappings of our own making. There's a lot of "you" in what you've done of late, as anyone who knows you can easily see. That's when "stuff gets good". :triangle:

I can't wait to see where you go with this. Please continue to share your works with us, it's greatly appreciated.

As i always, i will continue to share my work with the great people that inspire it. thank you so muhc for your continued support.

and yeh... the F/M thing actually took me a little by surprise. its actually an interesting story. Maybe one day i will actually be free to tell it... i was actually nervous to post this piece. it is the first after IT happened... i am glad that the difference in me is apperant to those who know me best and i definitely put you in that category. lol.

again... thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. and i can only aspire to your heights of describing romantic dynamics jin...

JJ

Im with dave2112, this just may be in my dreams for the next couple of weeks!:firedevil

I actually read this at 4:30 AM this morning and was so...shifted, that I never went back to sleep.

I'd commend you as usual, but Dave said everything I felt like saying, right down to usually skipping F/M stories simply because it's not my thing. I too, have now learned not to.

I'm curious, was this hard for you to go there and switch the dynamics? Was any of it harder than M/F?

In any case, you're pushing yourself further and further and that deserves so much kudos I'd need a truck. Here's to you for having that courage. So much of your work, as of late, seems to be so much more than just Tickle Fiction, even Tickle Fiction with an Edge, if that would be the correct phrase. I'm again curious to know if you're trying to find something within yourself through the means of writing/ripping away layers of your psyche to get to something deeper, to get to not what feeds the beast, but the beast itself, what drives you. I'm curious if you're on the same path that I was on when I wrote Side Effects.

If you are, I wish you the same peace I found.

Now, for the sake of sounding like some sort of art snob, I'll finish up by saying, "HAWT STORY!!" 😀

actually, it wasn't that difficult to lok at this side of the spectrum. i have always had an inordinate attraction to strong confident women, and here in this great hall even female lers tops and doms have really peaked my fancy. I think that as a ler i have a different perception of love and affection. to me, being caring incorporates my cold calclulating sinister desire to torment my signifigant other past her very limits to a plain of orgasmic rapture that cannot be described in words. so in a way, i think that it would be hard for me to love someone who wasn't at least in part out to get me even in passing. lol.

JJ.

Much props this story is one if not the best I ever read. I was just a F/M lurker but now I think im going to try a story of my own. This story must not die there has to be a part 2 3 4 and 5

Brian

Thank you so much for the kind words brian. i am glad that i could be an inspiration to you. and don't worry. all through january the next few parts of this story will be posted for your enjoyment... thanks again buddy and hope you have great holidays...

JJ.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back