• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the silent movie:mummyfication by asmodeus

BFWL

TMF Expert
the silent mummification by asmodeus comic

will post this comic that i found in one of my folders on my pc.
Asmodeus drawing are well detailed and the comic doesn't need any words to tell us the story, just watch as the captors prepare the lovely lady:stickout

Last edited:
part 2

still the lovely lady is in her process to be a mummy.😱

Last edited:
part 3 almost done

almost done with the mummyfication. hope she isn't claustrofobic

last part

once the mummyfication of the day is complete, the next day will be redone again and again....

Glad you liked relent, yes its very intense. 🙂

Last edited:
Wow what a weird yet intresting play with bondage, imagine they realy foget about her nd gets found thousends of years later , i mean that would a sutch a surprise to archeolegist no?? new type of mummy

captioned silent movie

looking for more i found this, a captioned version of this comic, with more details about the girl and her captors.

third batch

made by a fan or the author i will need to check, but the narrative is great

sixth batch

i bet she would like to die right now, but it will be impossible

last batch

well her fate is sealed, and her wait willl be long until someone find her, but with her ability she will be gratefull if someone realese her, but maybe will suffer the same fate...who knows

I see this same scenario in a story-- maybe with a remotely controlled vibrator? Or some kind of tickling... does anyone have any ideas?

Curious as to the reasons why those 'judges' deemed eternal damnation (entombment or whatever it's called if you want to get into the semantics 🙄) in this fashion?
Forgive me, but I just don't - cannot - see ANY reason why someone - some group of people, as more than one were included and also implied included in this comic - would restrict any person for 'all eternity' (as far as the 'judges/executioners[?]' are involved, in their thoughts).

Is this something that some group of people may enjoy reading? Envisioning themselves? I'm just trying to find a reason/some reasons 'why' this was created, no judgement included. This leads me to question why people have created horror movies as: The Poughkeepsie Tapes, The Srpsi Film 🙂huh'think' the spelling's correct) <- all stolen from a 'particular TT chat session that seems to be forever ingrained into my memory now. If anyone recalls that 'what's the worst horror movie' part of the chat, I do 'think' I understand the - at least a, if not a couple - reason(s) why such a movie as 'the Human Centipede' and speculation into a sequel of that movie being created - and other horror movies, a few: Paranormal Activity, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Walking Dead, etc., being created as well.

I'm just curious as to anyone's postulations or personal reasons why they 'enjoyed' reading this comic to any extent.

Myself, my curiosity would have created a much darker picture of what 'might' happen if I didn't continue reading it/seeing the comic's succession of pictures to the end. That's my reason. What are yours, if any?

Deranged minds want to know! :lol

Last edited:
For me, personally, it is the inescapable bondage. I find that there is too much soft bondage out there that there needs to be some extreme bondage like this to balance it out.

Also, the "for all eternity" part- I don't really get that either. I actually imagine that someone finds her soon after and takes her out. I have a made up story in my mind that finishes the comic.

Myself, my curiosity would have created a much darker picture of what 'might' happen if I didn't continue reading it/seeing the comic's succession of pictures to the end. That's my reason. What are yours, if any?

Now, let's say that you are the one to find her. What happens now?

Curious as to the reasons why those 'judges' deemed eternal damnation (entombment or whatever it's called if you want to get into the semantics 🙄) in this fashion?
Forgive me, but I just don't - cannot - see ANY reason why someone - some group of people, as more than one were included and also implied included in this comic - would restrict any person for 'all eternity' (as far as the 'judges/executioners[?]' are involved, in their thoughts).

Is this something that some group of people may enjoy reading? Envisioning themselves? I'm just trying to find a reason/some reasons 'why' this was created, no judgement included. This leads me to question why people have created horror movies as: The Poughkeepsie Tapes, The Srpsi Film 🙂huh'think' the spelling's correct) <- all stolen from a 'particular TT chat session that seems to be forever ingrained into my memory now. If anyone recalls that 'what's the worst horror movie' part of the chat, I do 'think' I understand the - at least a, if not a couple - reason(s) why such a movie as 'the Human Centipede' and speculation into a sequel of that movie being created - and other horror movies, a few: Paranormal Activity, Nightmare on Elm Street, The Walking Dead, etc., being created as well.

I'm just curious as to anyone's postulations or personal reasons why they 'enjoyed' reading this comic to any extent.

Deranged minds want to know! :lol

I enjoyed this much more with the captions- she's an immortal, she'll be orgasming over and over again 'forever' (probably till someone takes her out for a different type of bondage session) ... It's a fantasy. I have trouble with some paople's fantasies- I used to get upset reading "Tales from the Asylum" stories cause the women are trapped for life against their will- it would be an atrocity if it really happened. Took me a while to re-frame it, see it from the intended perspective; words like "forever" or "unwilling" in bondage fantasies are just teases- they excite the people who share the fantasy.

As far as serious religions that damn the soul 'forever' I am absolutely opposed to such a concept. No human can commit infinite sins in a lifetime, thus no human can possibly deserve infinite punishment- it would be an infinite injustice to punish a soul forever, and I refuse to believe that the real God is unjust. (took me a LOOONNG time to really believe as I do now)

I fell for this years ago- for years I thought of my grandparents burning day and night in Hell because that's what the church said- most people just fluff off terms like "eternity" or "Lake of Fire" but not me- I took it seriously, I'd force myself to sleep at night knowing that while I was resting, they were screaming (!) and when I woke up, they were still screaming. When I drank juice at breakfast, they were 'dying' of thirst yet never dying and so on and so on...It's been one of the hardest struggles of my life to shake off this poisonous false doctrine...

You might be appalled by horror movies, but they do exist for a reason. And it's not just for the same sort of dirty tittilation that people used to get from freak shows...
I can't watch "The Human Centipede" even though I'm a fan of Dieter Laser (from Lexx)- I know I can't watch it cause I've read articles, reviews, and interviews about it. The idea is ludicrous but the director took it deadly serious. WHY was it made? The director said it represents his country's collective guilt over the arbitrary experimentation upon prisoners in WW2 concentration camps. So the movie will help keep the memory of those days alive lest such atrocities should ever happen again in Germany.

'Walking Dead' isn't necessarily 'horror'- it's a story of survival. It's not about watching zombies eat people's guts (though the gore fx are spectacular) it's about the human spirit and the tremendous struggle to survive against all odds.

Horror stories can serve different purposes- the horror story of Hell is supposed to be true, but it's a lie to scare people into behaving a certain way. Most good horror movies/stories are meant to edify, strange as that sounds (and most sequels are just inferior crap slopped together to cash in on the original)

WOW...
That's beautiful :cool
thanks for the pictures

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back