• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"The Simpsons" Goes HD And Gets New Intro.

Huh. For a second I was pissed, but this seems nice. updated more then brand new.

the hollywood brother do not have a hd enetertainment system but it still seemed to look better

Man, they suuuuuuuuure have upgraded since the old days.....

I enjoyed that intro when I saw it Sunday evening. Am I to understand that this is to be the permanent opener from now on? I sorta assumed they were just having some random fun with it(the intro) for the season-opener episode or something. I don't know that I need to see it at the start of every episode from now on. That's a full two minutes(that I suppose I could kill doing whatever...). I enjoyed the episode itself, anyway.

seems to be permanent, a lot of shows have been going to HD, so it makes sense the long-running show also made the jump

I need to get an HD TV. My xbox won't even display properly on my old one.

The intro is permanent, but I'm sure the couch gag will change every time, same as before.

I thought it was ok until Homer gets hit by the car. Seems to cement the same slapstick bullshit the shows devolved into over the past few years.

Meh.

Much better frame-rate than the old one, and funnier too (Otto made me smirk). Hoping the Simpsons get back on form soon - last time I saw actual episodes, they were awful. Liked the movie, though.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back