• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Smile on Mona Lisa

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
My last picture of 2011, because there's no way I'll get another finished in less than 12 hours. Going back to childhood again, this one's a TMNT picture. But, in a bizarre twist, it has absolutely nothing to do with April. No, this time we'll go with a mutant, namely Mona Lisa if that wasn't obvious. I already drew her once, and for some reason felt compelled to do it again. This one's for you guys.

Nicely done!

I still always love how you draw your environments around the action, instead of opting to have a close up on the action (as in having the composition solely on the two characters)...

You always remind me of the importance of backgrounds to the foreground... 😀

Great pic violetta! I love seeing your tickle art 🙂

Nice piece, Violetta. Better not Peter Laird know that you drew a female turtle though. He'll send the goon squad after you. 😉

Love it! You great work!

Grazie! And I even like the color.

Nicely done!

I still always love how you draw your environments around the action, instead of opting to have a close up on the action (as in having the composition solely on the two characters)...

You always remind me of the importance of backgrounds to the foreground... 😀

I'm happy to hear that my background do in fact tie the scenes together. I've always felt they were important to getting a whole mood from a picture, though I know I'm not the best background artist out there. That really is encouraging feedback. Thank you much.

Great pic violetta! I love seeing your tickle art 🙂

I know it's a rare treat, but maybe that makes it sweeter.

Nice piece, Violetta. Better not Peter Laird know that you drew a female turtle though. He'll send the goon squad after you. 😉

Ah! But Mona evaded the rules. With that came from PL, she was changed to a lizard. Note the long tail and lack of a shell. It's not like I'm drawing... *shudder* ... Venus de Milo.

Ah! But Mona evaded the rules. With that came from PL, she was changed to a lizard. Note the long tail and lack of a shell. It's not like I'm drawing... *shudder* ... Venus de Milo.

Ah! You're right! There is the distinct lack of a shell. Hmm... It looks like I'm seeing things again. Not good. :blink

Ah! You're right! There is the distinct lack of a shell. Hmm... It looks like I'm seeing things again. Not good. :blink

You can hear people talking to you, and you know what they're saying...
But it's like you can't see, man!

SLAMMONITE with HTML.

Last edited:
Nice clean lines, good composition, confidently replicated character design (faces are quite expressive)… very professional looking, Sammi! Terrific atmosphere! The gloom, cracked plaster and intricate ductwork convey the quintessence of contemporary dungeon! Only the mysterious sewer system lies farther down than this!

Great art !

Mona Lisa, remebers me one TV sketch from a long ago, when
a cat was licking her feet

Eugene -- an Ernie Kovacs special show, without dialogue. Kovacs reruns are on the Comedy Channel. Near the beginning, Kovacs hears hysterical laughter in the museum. He goes to a painting of the Mona Lisa, and stretching from the bottom of the frame is a pair of real-live female legs and bare feet. A cat is licking one of the feet. When it quits, the laughter turns to relieved sighing. Rerun regularly on Comedy Channel.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back