• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The sound of men laughing

Volsung1

1st Level Red Feather
I have often said that I am an aural kinda guy, and love to hear women's laughter.

Are there any ladies here that like to hear a man laughing?

Or is it akin to the typical male/foot fetish situation? In other words, mainly a male 'quirk'.

well, you asked for women, but, as a gay man, I love to hear male laughter.

Interestingly I never really thought about it until now. I have been less and less into the ler aspect of things but even when I was I just never thought of laughter as attractive. For me physical reactions such as a back arching or the way a neck cranes as it's stroked has always been more pleasing to me.

This thread reminded me of a peculiar recurring [day]dream I've had in recent months, sprouting most likely from a sharper turn toward a 'lee-ish phase (seriously, seems to wax and wane like phases of the moon, though prolonged). It basically involved my being kidnapped and taken to a private little dungeon containing a half-dozen other kidnapped men, all of whom are trapped in all manners of bondage and tickle-torture, the idea being a sort of reverse-harem operated by a sadistic domineering mad scientist.

I recall the most...well, "exciting" part of said daydreams being the initiation into said dungeon - and suddenly hearing a cacophony of male laughter and pleading hit me like a wall as soon as the door opens. The effect immediately knocks me into full submissive mode, alongside the dread and anticipation that one would experience in that given scenario.

So I guess, in my case, hearing ticklish male laughter acts as a sort of...trigger, I guess? Even if I were the one administering the tickling in an m/m scene, something tells me I wouldn't help but "feel" as if I were the one actually being tickled or dominated. Empathic to male laughter, I guess it would be considered? And yeah, I do find some forms of male laughter absolutely cute, even being a guy myself. :happy:

So even if that male laughter is kind of frantic and desperate and almost with an edge of hysterical girlishness in its high-pitched frenzy -- I mean, that's totally sexy too, right?

Asking for a friend.

So even if that male laughter is kind of frantic and desperate and almost with an edge of hysterical girlishness in its high-pitched frenzy -- I mean, that's totally sexy too, right?

Asking for a friend.

Oh yeah, that's my favorite 😉 Getting anyone, guy or girl, who's supposed to be so calm and composed and driving them into that level of hysteria is definitely almost an addiction for me 😛 Guys stereotypically have the whole "must keep it together" thing more, so I can definitely see that.

Wade. Bro. Your laughter is music to everyone's ears :stickout

~K

Hey Karen--what about the sound of a man laughing at you while he tickles the day lights out of you 😛

This ;_; Ticklish stubborn people who try to be tough and hide their funny weakness are a national treasure that must be protected, OMG. Specially when they have a girly-squeaking deep belly laughter... ·//w//·

I feel oddly protected and yet wildly vulnerable at the same time.

Wade. Bro. Your laughter is music to everyone's ears :stickout

As long as you don't insist on listening to the music for too long...!

This ;_; Ticklish stubborn people who try to be tough and hide their funny weakness are a national treasure that must be protected, OMG. Specially when they have a girly-squeaking deep belly laughter... ·//w//·

That reminded me of the first time my girlfriend tickled me and heard my squeaky-ass laugh. She found it hilarious. Now every time she tickles me, she laughs almost as hard as I do, because she finds my uncharacteristically girly laugh (coupled with the random crap I say just to get her to stop) hilarious xD

Yeah, I'm convinced that the fact that tickling throws me into fits of high-pitched giggles does more to urge people to keep tickling me than any other single variable. The squirming and the begging are all amusing, I'm sure, but the pitch and volume and duration of those giggles are my downfall.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back